Author Topic: It’s funny watching a Kennedy struggle with the Rittenhouse case  (Read 170 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
November 21, 2021
It’s funny watching a Kennedy struggle with the Rittenhouse case
By Andrea Widburg

I’ve never been a fan of the Kennedy mystique. When I think of John F. Kennedy, aside from the fact that I enjoy reminding Democrats that he would be a Republican now, I think of compulsive womanizing, massive drug cocktails, and the disastrous Bay of Pigs fiasco. My thoughts about Teddy Kennedy are even worse. With him, it’s a fake neck brace and Mary Jo Kopechne slowly suffocating in a car lodged in shallow water. I also think of his waitress sandwiches.

With those images in mind, I had to laugh (along with a lot of other people) when Maria Shriver, Teddy’s niece, announced on Twitter that she had no idea how to explain to her son how someone could commit a crime and not get “charged” for anything.

There’s a lot to unpack in the following tweet:

https://twitter.com/mariashriver/status/1461847746147540997

First, the tweet manages to imply that Shriver is trying to explain this mystery of life to a little boy, someone who is slowly learning his way around the world and struggling to form his own opinions. Maybe he’s ten or thirteen.

Nope. Her older son is 28 and her younger one is 24. Talk about infantilizing one of those boys...er, young men.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/its_funny_watching_a_kennedy_struggle_with_the_rittenhouse_case.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: It’s funny watching a Kennedy struggle with the Rittenhouse case
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2021, 02:41:49 pm »
Self defense is an unwashed masses thing, Maria. You wouldn't understand.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2021, 07:52:33 pm »
Not getting charged for anything? Then why was he on trial? I swear Kennedy blood must carry the retard gene and I'm pretty dang sure wear it landed after Teddy.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2021, 08:30:55 pm »
Some love JFK...however HE was, what started HART/CELLER ACT 1964.  He wanted MORE PEOPLE FROM TURD WORLD COUNTRIES.  Africa, Asia (muslims) and all Latin countries. LBJ and Teddy got it passed in congress.  We are dealing with all of this now.  It has destroyed America.  I have a copy of it.  Thanks. 

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2021, 12:43:04 am »
Most liberals are just hypocrites. If Rittenhouse were black and the three whites he shot were Proud Boys or Aryan Brotherhood types, she'd be singing his praises to the sky as a brave black person who heroically saved himself (and probably the entire city of Kenosha) from some evil white people.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2021, 05:48:36 am »
November 21, 2021
It’s funny watching a Kennedy struggle with the Rittenhouse case
By Andrea Widburg

With those images in mind, I had to laugh (along with a lot of other people) when Maria Shriver, Teddy’s niece, announced on Twitter that she had no idea how to explain to her son how someone could commit a crime and not get “charged” for anything.

There’s a lot to unpack in the following tweet:

https://twitter.com/mariashriver/status/1461847746147540997

First, the tweet manages to imply that Shriver is trying to explain this mystery of life to a little boy, someone who is slowly learning his way around the world and struggling to form his own opinions. Maybe he’s ten or thirteen.

Nope. Her older son is 28 and her younger one is 24. Talk about infantilizing one of those boys...er, young men.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/11/its_funny_watching_a_kennedy_struggle_with_the_rittenhouse_case.html

@mystery-ak

Well,24 and 28 in "Kennedy Years" is the equivalent of 6 and 8 years in real life. They have all been trust fund children for the last 100 years.

To them,reality is just a theory.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!