Author Topic: Navy Seal Asks Why Biden Is Refusing To Handle This  (Read 74 times)

rangerrebew

Navy Seal Asks Why Biden Is Refusing To Handle This
« on: November 16, 2021, 12:39:31 pm »
Navy Seal Asks Why Biden Is Refusing To Handle This
Simon Daily November 15, 2021 1 min read

Fox News host Brian Kilmeade had Former Navy Seal Morgan Luttrell on a panel and asked him if we should be more concerned about Climate Change or the Chinese. Luttrell of course said China, but then went on to talk about how we still have at least 100 Americans stranded in Afghanistan two months after the fact.

MORGAN LUTTRELL: If the Biden administration is so concerned about saving American lives with these mandates, these mask mandates, and so on and so forth, why don’t they mandate we rescue our citizens and save their lives as well over in Afghanistan?…

“I was fortunate enough to run into an interpreter that served with us overseas for so long in the past couple of weeks. His family is still over there, he pleaded with us, begged us. He’s like who do I have to get to help me get my family back. Where’s that at?”

“All Biden has to do is say let’s do this, let’s mandate this. Task Milley, task Austin, and go get our people. If Big Pharma’s pumping that much money into the DNC that all you’re hearing on the news is about mandates and vaccines, why don’t we get some people to say the same thing about our citizens overseas and bring them home?”

https://thepatriotchronicles.com/news-for-you/navy-seal-asks-why-biden-is-refusing-to-handle-this/

rangerrebew

Re: Navy Seal Asks Why Biden Is Refusing To Handle This
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2021, 12:44:46 pm »
Is the info about his being a SEAL correct?  I know there is an ex SEAL named MARCUS Luttrell, but I never heard the name MORGAN.  Is this some reporter with an agenda implying Morgan is a SEAL?  On the other hand, maybe he is a SEAL.  It would just be unusual for brothers to have been SEALS. :pondering: