Author Topic: Dr Who Said He ‘Won’t Cry at Funeral’ For “Selfish” Unvaxed Ppl, Dies Suddenly in His Sleep Days Af  (Read 498 times)

rangerrebew

Dr Who Said He ‘Won’t Cry at Funeral’ For “Selfish” Unvaxed Ppl, Dies Suddenly in His Sleep Days After 3RD Covid Jab

By
Staff Writer

on
November 12, 2021

Anytime someone is killed by this horrific virus it is a tragedy.  Yes, I know this man said some pretty Terrible things about many of the people you may know and love, however, it is important to refuse to fall into the trap of perpetuating hate.

Please join us in praying for the soul of Dr. Luthmedial and that God may grant his family and loved ones the strength to get through this heart breaking time.

Stay safe, stay kind and together we can emerge from this terrible time period a stronger, more united nation.

The Gateway Pundit reported:

https://thebeltwayreport.com/2021/11/dr-who-said-he-wont-cry-at-funeral-for-selfish-unvaxed-ppl-dies-suddenly-in-his-sleep-days-after-3rd-covid-jab/

rangerrebew

As Lincoln once noted, it is better to keep your mouth shut and be considered ignorant than open it and remove all doubt. :amen:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Dr. Who said that?

Hell...  Just go back to 3 years to Wuhan, and whack that bat, or lab tech for that matter.   :cool:

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Communists/Leftists/Democrats actually gloat, laugh, and celebrate, whenever anyone on the Right dies of anything, but especially if they die of COVID. But whenever anyone on the Left or any Democrat is diagnosed with COVID or actually dies from COVID, they immediately try to bury it and cover it up. Because they assume that we are as EVIL and STUPID as they are.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline DB

The Communists/Leftists/Democrats actually gloat, laugh, and celebrate, whenever anyone on the Right dies of anything, but especially if they die of COVID. But whenever anyone on the Left or any Democrat is diagnosed with COVID or actually dies from COVID, they immediately try to bury it and cover it up. Because they assume that we are as EVIL and STUPID as they are.

They just blame in on the unvaccinated...

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

They just blame in on the unvaccinated...
Egyptian Pharaohs would only urinate and defecate by walking in the river. Because they were projecting that they are divine, and therefore have no need to defecate or urinate. They are immortal Gods, above everybody else. Democrats feel the same way about themselves. This is why Democrats are so loath and stubborn to ever admit that any Democrat is sick with anything.

It blows up their view of themselves as immortal Gods, above everybody else.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I guess I'm more fascinated at how this guy could be the head of cardiology at a hospital and be such an ignorant dumbass at the same time.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Ghost Bear

• Not an actual picture of me
As the science fiction author Spider Robinson wrote in one of his stories, "... if a glutton commits gluttony, and a felon commits felony, then God must be an iron."  Because you see, God commits irony.
Let it burn.

Offline DB

I guess I'm more fascinated at how this guy could be the head of cardiology at a hospital and be such an ignorant dumbass at the same time.

This is one of the things I find most shocking. Theoretically intelligent people in such high places unable to do basic critical thinking. The whole "vaccinated people have to be protected from the unvaccinated" is blatantly contradictory making it a mockery of reason and it is somehow taken as gospel that cannot be questioned. It quite literally is insane and is no longer an outlier of where things are today.

Offline mountaineer

I'm still puzzled at actual M.Ds. requiring people like us to wear our little scraps of cotton masks, as if they provided any protection to anyone. If anyone should know how ineffectual masks are, it should be a doctor. Or, at least, you'd think so.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

He wasn't a fictional character in a British TV series?

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
It's what happens when you read the headlines instead of digging into the medical journal articles.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Sorry, but I won’t join the author in feeling bad about this bitch.  He got what he deserved, and he can rot in hell for all I care.  Eff him and all his so-called loved ones.

Offline Smokin Joe

This is one of the things I find most shocking. Theoretically intelligent people in such high places unable to do basic critical thinking. The whole "vaccinated people have to be protected from the unvaccinated" is blatantly contradictory making it a mockery of reason and it is somehow taken as gospel that cannot be questioned. It quite literally is insane and is no longer an outlier of where things are today.
To do critical thinking you need data. That takes time, it takes reading more than just the bullet points of the Party line. If you don't seek that information, it will not be spoon fed to you because the narrative is being controlled by the media, and nothing contrary will be published anywhere but the journals where the average person will not read it, and only those doctors who seek it will find it. 

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It goes without saying that 'logic' and 'common sense' to Liberals is like showing a cross to Dracula. They are repulsed and start hissing and hiding and run away.

How is being 'unvaccinated' considered to be selfish? You would think that the person who gets one jab, then two jabs, then rushes to get the so called 'booster' would be the selfish one. They are 'taking' all they can get.

Unvaccinated people are leaving doses on the table for elderly, homeless, or someone with a health condition who really needs it. If you are robust and healthy and don't want it/don't need it, then why take a shot off the table which could save someone else's life? How is that selfish? Sounds like a person who is sacrificing to do a civic duty to me.

But as this doctor said when he says they are 'selfish', it is not about COVID or civic duty. It is about the Communist 'hive mind'. Unvaccinated are selfish because they are not joining with the group-think. What this doctor was saying without saying it is, 'Damn it! If I have to take this crap then they should have to take it too!' He and most Liberals are just pissed off that some people are not following the Fauci Flag, and living the miserable life of a lemming type Liberal. Happiness and a good life drives Liberals insane. They cannot stand for somebody/anybody being happy in life. We should all be miserable like them. Otherwise, we are being selfish.

Offline Smokin Joe

It goes without saying that 'logic' and 'common sense' to Liberals is like showing a cross to Dracula. They are repulsed and start hissing and hiding and run away.

How is being 'unvaccinated' considered to be selfish? You would think that the person who gets one jab, then two jabs, then rushes to get the so called 'booster' would be the selfish one. They are 'taking' all they can get.

Unvaccinated people are leaving doses on the table for elderly, homeless, or someone with a health condition who really needs it. If you are robust and healthy and don't want it/don't need it, then why take a shot off the table which could save someone else's life? How is that selfish? Sounds like a person who is sacrificing to do a civic duty to me.

But as this doctor said when he says they are 'selfish', it is not about COVID or civic duty. It is about the Communist 'hive mind'. Unvaccinated are selfish because they are not joining with the group-think. What this doctor was saying without saying it is, 'Damn it! If I have to take this crap then they should have to take it too!' He and most Liberals are just pissed off that some people are not following the Fauci Flag, and living the miserable life of a lemming type Liberal. Happiness and a good life drives Liberals insane. They cannot stand for somebody/anybody being happy in life. We should all be miserable like them. Otherwise, we are being selfish.
Q.E.D.

I am a selfless member of the control group.

C S Lewis

Offline DB

Q.E.D.

I am a selfless member of the control group.

My unvaccinated daughter recently officially got Covid-19. She's been taking 5,000 IU daily of D3 (prior to getting sick) and when she started feeling ill took C, Quercetin and zinc. She didn't get very sick. She fully recovered in a few days and is back to work.

Offline 240B

• TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
There is a NEW Dr. Who on BBC America coming on in 15 minutes.

Offline DB

There is a NEW Dr. Who on BBC America coming on in 15 minutes.

I stopped watching when they morphed the Dr. into a woman.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2021, 01:14:24 am by DB »

Offline Smokin Joe

My unvaccinated daughter recently officially got Covid-19. She's been taking 5,000 IU daily of D3 (prior to getting sick) and when she started feeling ill took C, Quercetin and zinc. She didn't get very sick. She fully recovered in a few days and is back to work.
I have used the 'horse medicine' myself--quite literally, along with zinc and vitamin C. I did not go get tested, but keep in mind I rarely get a cold (maybe one a decade) and do not get either the Flu or the shots for it. I'm pretty sure what I had was COVID, simply because it fulfilled the symptom profile, and responded to the treatment in 4 days (I was mostly recovered). I am in my mid-60s and packing a few extra pounds with a high A1C, but not diabetic. I also have Quercetin, but I did the math on the horse paste and found that pound for pound of body weight, the dosage for horses and humans is the same. (Which makes sense. The serum level targets would be the same to eliminate parasites, so the clinical dosages per pound of body weight would be expected to be similar, at least. In this case they are identical).

C S Lewis

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I stopped watching when they morphed the Dr. into a woman.
Funny thing the same thing happened here in America and Biden made it an Admiral, I don't watch that shit show when it comes on either, the acting is horrific and plot lines are totally unbelievable and just leave you angry.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
As Lincoln once noted, it is better to keep your mouth shut and be considered ignorant than open it and remove all doubt. :amen:
But you have to admit he was prophetic, he won't be around to not cry at any unvaccinated persons funeral, I wonder if he had time to realize it.