Author Topic: Donald Trump Burned Again After Granting ABC’s Jon Karl an Exclusive Interview  (Read 827 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Burned Again After Granting ABC’s Jon Karl an Exclusive Interview

Wendell Husebø 12 Nov 2021

Former President Donald Trump was burned again on Friday by granting a book interview to establishment media member Jon Karl.

During Karl’s 90-minute interview with Trump in March, the ABC News correspondent cited some January 6 protesters calling for violence against then-Vice President Mike Pence because of his role in certifying electoral college results after the 2020 presidential election.

“They were saying ‘Hang Mike Pence,'” Karl suggested to Trump at one point in the interview, according to Axios.

Trump seemed to avoid directly defending Karl’s quote of what people “were saying” about Pence but noted it was “common sense” that people should have been “angry” about the question of election integrity:

Trump: “He could have — well, the people were very angry.”

Karl: “They were saying ‘hang Mike Pence.'”

Trump: “Because it’s common sense, Jon. It’s common sense that you’re supposed to protect. How can you — if you know a vote is fraudulent, right?”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/12/establishment-media-burns-donald-trump-again-after-former-president-grants-them-exclusive-interview/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline MikePence

Everyone I know who voted for Trump facepalmed Trump did himself no favors with this interview. I'd reckon more people would jump in and run for 2024 who might not have done so before all will cut ads with his own words saying how it's common sense to hang Mike Pence.
I'm a Christian, a conservative and a Republican, in that order.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Everyone I know who voted for Trump facepalmed Trump did himself no favors with this interview. I'd reckon more people would jump in and run for 2024 who might not have done so before all will cut ads with his own words saying how it's common sense to hang Mike Pence.

Interesting, no one I know had this reaction.  Maybe it's because they've already thrown Mike Pence into the dustbin of political history and consider the destination well deserved.  :shrug:

« Last Edit: November 14, 2021, 06:14:45 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline goatprairie

Interesting, no one I know had this reaction.  Maybe it's because they've already thrown Mike Pence into the dustbin of political history and consider the destination well deserved.  :shrug:
Why is that? Because he did his constitutional duty on Jan 6? Stop being gaslighted/lied to by Trump.

Why is that? Because he did his constitutional duty on Jan 6? Stop being gaslighted/lied to by Trump.

We've been through this ad nauseam.  If Pence had done his constitutional duty I'd have at least some respect for him.

But his disregard for the constition is the cherry on the Mike Pence parfait.  Mike Pence is .... a sniviling, slimy snake whose first loyalty is to the swamp and his first concern is himself.  Trump rescued Pence from being a greeter at Walmart---and he did this at the insistence of Reince Priebus.  Pence served as VP with a smile on his face, a bible in one hand and a sharpened daggar in the other.  Pence doesn't deserve our consideration, energy or defense---even without Jan 6.  If you won't take my word for it, ask Mike Flynn.

America is better off with Mike Pence in the rearview mirror; much better off.

Offline MikePence

Vice President Pence didn't have the authority. His role was to open and count votes. He tells anyone disappointed in the 2020 election he shares the sentiment he was on the ballot! Everyone knows States run the election. If you have a problem, take it up with the states.  Arizona, Georgia, Michigan, Wisconsin all certified the election for Biden and only sent one slate of electors Mike Lee brought it up on January 6th.

Watch this video. Listen to the reaction Pence received in Texas! He isn't close to being finished!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P9sHJtd2BI&t=903s
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 05:54:39 pm by MikePence »

Offline MikePence

We've been through this ad nauseam.  If Pence had done his constitutional duty I'd have at least some respect for him.

But his disregard for the constition is the cherry on the Mike Pence parfait.  Mike Pence is .... a sniviling, slimy snake whose first loyalty is to the swamp and his first concern is himself.  Trump rescued Pence from being a greeter at Walmart---and he did this at the insistence of Reince Priebus.  Pence served as VP with a smile on his face, a bible in one hand and a sharpened daggar in the other.  Pence doesn't deserve our consideration, energy or defense---even without Jan 6.  If you won't take my word for it, ask Mike Flynn.

He did his duty on January 6th you should write open and count the on the blackboard one hundred times Trump scapegoated Pence. He lost every court case.  Do you know by April 2020? Trump was unpopular in states like Wisconsin, and his approvals were under 50% on election day? What happened to Bush 41 election day 1992? He was under 50% and lost by April 2020. Trump was under 50% in approval in states like PA, and Wisconsin, and Michigan.

https://worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/trump-approval-rating-by-state
Here is the link.

« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 06:14:26 pm by MikePence »

Offline EdinVA

So why is it Trump obligation to defend/denounce what other do or say but bitme never has to defend anything?????
People say things when they feel betrayed, especially by their duly elected representatives...

He did his duty on January 6th you should write open and count the on the blackboard one hundred times Trump scapegoated Pence. He lost every court case.

First .... Cite one lawsuit from the President that made it to a courtroom with the presentation of and judgement on evidence.  Then tell me who won and who lost.

Next ... Mike Pence had the legal and moral obligation to record electoral college votes untainted by the questions of voter fraud, violation of the US Constitution and state law.    A man who wasn't owned lock, stock and barrell;  heart, mind and soul by the corrupt deep state would have returned the questioned tallies to the state legislatures for review, audit and recertification.  I submit it is YOU who needs to cough up some chalk dust after writing until you can write no longer:  "I will not blame Donald Trump for Mike Pence lacking all honor and choosing poorly".

Lastly ...  We are now living under a Marxist regime shrouded in an avalanche of electoral illegality -----  courtesy of Mike Pence's failures surrounding January 6.  This is a breach so heineous this nation may never recover --- yet it will forever be recorded as one of Mike Pence's "proudest" moments.    The dustbin of political history justly awaits him.

@MikePence

Offline EdinVA

First .... Cite one lawsuit from the President that made it to a courtroom with the presentation of and judgement on evidence.  Then tell me who won and who lost.

Next ... Mike Pence had the legal and moral obligation to record electoral college votes untainted by the questions of voter fraud, violation of the US Constitution and state law.    A man who wasn't owned lock, stock and barrell;  heart, mind and soul by the corrupt deep state would have returned the questioned tallies to the state legislatures for review, audit and recertification.  I submit it is YOU who needs to cough up some chalk dust after writing until you can write no longer:  "I will not blame Donald Trump for Mike Pence lacking all honor and choosing poorly".

Lastly ...  We are now living under a Marxist regime shrouded in an avalanche of electoral illegality -----  courtesy of Mike Pence's failures surrounding January 6.  This is a breach so heineous this nation may never recover --- yet it will forever be recorded as one of Mike Pence's "proudest" moments.    The dustbin of political history justly awaits him.

@MikePence
And don't forget, the only thing that would have happened had pence not certified the election is an audit of the votes.... the only way the election would have been reversed is if the audit turned up lotsa illegal votes.... . and we know that would never happen

Offline goatprairie

His constitutional duty was clearly spelled out. He couldn't have done anything different (anything constitutional that is) than what he did.

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten

@MikePence

Although this subject has become tiresome, it's a fair bet it will come up again; whenever it does a factual, logical summary will be important.  So let's try it this way instead, as a draft of a standard "boilerplate" response to set the record straight as often as necessary :

@Right_in_Virginia consistently ignores the fact that the electoral votes counted during the Joint Session of Congress beginning January 6 2021 had all been certified by the respective states, and furthermore all states except Wisconsin had certified their results before the "safe harbor deadline" of December 8 2020, which legally obligated Congress to accept the state's electoral votes.   Whether or not we like the procedures used by each of the states, each state's results were certified in accord with its own state law, hence the electors for each state in fact were selected in a "Manner which the Legislature thereof [did] direct."   I agree with many that some of those results should not have been certified, but in fact they were.

Furthermore Right_in_Virginia continues to ignore the obvious fact that the position she advocates would enable Democrat state legislators, acting with no official authority other than their titles, to recall certified electoral votes for Republican candidates on any manufactured fictional pretense or even no pretense at all.  And everyone who reads this board knows that Democrat state legislators would do exactly that.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,440396.msg2447849.html#msg2447849

Right_in_Virginia consistently fails to cite any Constitutional or statutory justification for the idea that a request by state legislators to return the electoral votes of their states can be considered.  Neither the Twelfth Amendment nor the Electoral Vote Count Act of 1887 provides for such a request or even mentions it as a possibility, not when requested as a legal act of the entire state legislature and certainly not when requested by smaller groups of legislators.  Nor is any authority given to the President of the Senate to act on any such requests.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,440396.msg2447974.html#msg2447974

Right_in_Virginia continues a false account of the actual events of the Joint Session of Congress, maintaining that no objections to state electoral votes were allowed once Congress re-convened after the demonstration; in fact contemporaneous media reports prove that objections to PA's electoral votes were raised and fully considered after Congress re-convened.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,440396.msg2447967.html#msg2447967

Each of these points has already been made to Right_in_Virginia; she has completely failed to rebut any of them and merely repeats her erroneous premises and fallacious conclusions.  Her continued insistence on a theory supported by neither Constitution nor statute, which would set a disastrous political precedent and is based in part on a counter-factual narrative, simply creates confusion.  Her position on this subject should be actively rejected as often as she presents it.
James 1:20

Offline Slide Rule

Trump comes out on top no matter how perverse an interview.
When they come for you, will you choke? Will you put your hands out for the handcuffs or

will you shoot? Thanks to Pence and others that is a real question many will answer. Your
choice is limited.

Hope the majority choose more in line with our patriot founders.

LIBRARY
Our libraries have been out of business for several weeks. Some sort of hack they say. I
received an email from them as it is now all restored without any detail. A cheerful
message.

I expect that the FBI told them to STFU. Do you have an unapproved reading history
to be concerned about?

« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 11:46:23 am by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline Hoodat

I'd reckon more people would jump in and run for 2024 who might not have done so before all will cut ads with his own words saying how it's common sense to hang Mike Pence.

Except that Trump never said it was common sense to hang Mike Pence.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

His constitutional duty was clearly spelled out. He couldn't have done anything different (anything constitutional that is) than what he did.

His constitutional duty requires him to address and solve any questions regarding tally accuracy and/or legitimacy.  The one time Pence's duty was to be more than a rubber stamp --- he refused to meet the moment.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 03:38:34 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The electoral college process that confirmed Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 Presidential election is the same one that confirmed Donald Trump as the winner of the 2016 Presidential election.

If ever the electoral college process were deemed to be illegitimate, it should have been in 2000 and 2016 when the losers of the popular votes were confirmed as winners of the Presidental elections by the electoral college.

So, if Trump was the alleged "real" winner of the 2020 Presidential election, does that also mean the Al Gore and Hillary Clinton were the "real" winners of the 2000 and 2016 elections?

Neither Al Gore nor Hillary Clinton sent an angry mob of armed thugs to stop the Constitutional, peaceful transfer of power.

Why does Trump need to be a worse sore loser than Al Gore and Hillary Clinton?  Americans don't like sore losers.  Why would we elect a sore loser for President in 2024?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Right_in_Virginia

Yeah,what you wrote. ALL of it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Presidental elections by the electoral college.

Why would we elect a sore loser for President in 2024?

@DefiantMassRINO

To piss off closeted commies like you?

With any luck at all,it would make you suicidal,which is reason enough in itself.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

The electoral college process that confirmed Joe Biden as the winner of the 2020 Presidential election is the same one that confirmed Donald Trump as the winner of the 2016 Presidential election.

If ever the electoral college process were deemed to be illegitimate, it should have been in 2000 and 2016 when the losers of the popular votes were confirmed as winners of the Presidental elections by the electoral college.

So, if Trump was the alleged "real" winner of the 2020 Presidential election, does that also mean the Al Gore and Hillary Clinton were the "real" winners of the 2000 and 2016 elections?

Neither Al Gore nor Hillary Clinton sent an angry mob of armed thugs to stop the Constitutional, peaceful transfer of power.

Why does Trump need to be a worse sore loser than Al Gore and Hillary Clinton?  Americans don't like sore losers.  Why would we elect a sore loser for President in 2024?

Are you ever going to make sense, at all?

Offline EdinVA

FYI, in case you miss remember...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mr0i6piW_ak

Offline MikePence

Except that Trump never said it was common sense to hang Mike Pence.

His reply was right after they brought up hang Mike Pence. President Trump said it was the common sense I could see  2024 hopefuls cutting  Trump's words into an attack ad. Who would want to be his running mate or want an unhinged leader who lost his mind becoming power-hungry? I don't believe he is like that at all, but he opened the door to be depicted that way by Governor Christie and the others. He shouldn't have said it. That was not the time to speak off-script. The man is bitter. He told Georgia voters to choose Abrams over their current Governor Kemp.  When I heard, that I was like, who says that? Stacey Abrams would destroy Georgia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cEfXvoDxM7k
« Last Edit: November 17, 2021, 06:57:00 pm by MikePence »

Who would want to be his running mate or want an unhinged leader who lost his mind becoming power-hungry? I don't believe he is like that at all, but he opened the door to be depicted that way by Governor Christie and the others.

Have you checked the line of Trump VP wanabees lately   88devil      And, relax  @MikePence  ------   No one with 2 working brain cells cares what Chris Christie says --- except maybe about pastry.   

Offline MikePence

Have you checked the line of Trump VP wanabees lately   88devil      And, relax  @MikePence  ------   No one with 2 working brain cells cares what Chris Christie says --- except maybe about pastry.   

I'm relaxed you are triggered by Mike Pence! Chris Christie won two terms as my governor! If he remained my governor, he wouldn't have admitted Covid patients in the nursing homes! He made inroads with every demographic have you seen his exit polls from 2013? Trump never won 51% of the Hispanic vote,21% of the black vote, and 45 never won 60%! Here in NJ, he received 41% last time I checked, and a man who never openly embraced Trump won 48% of the vote in 2021 in states like mine! Reagan is more beloved than Trump. Based on the policies the NJ GOP advocates! The republican party is more than just one man Trump!  We have a diversity of opinions in the GOP!

Offline HoustonSam

• "That'll be the day......"
  • old times there are not forgotten

Please cite evidence that anyone has expressed interest in being Trump's running mate @Right_in_Virginia .

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,447031.msg2488135.html#msg2488135

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,440542.msg2448731.html#msg2448731

James 1:20

Offline LMAO

And some have convinced themselves that Americans want Trump, pt 2, in 2024
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy