Author Topic: The biggest loser of the Durham indictments: James Comey's FBI By John Solomon  (Read 88 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

The biggest loser of the Durham indictments: James Comey's FBI

Court documents show how easy it was for Clinton Russia operation to enlist the nation's premier law enforcement agency in a political dirty trick.

By John Solomon

Updated: November 6, 2021 - 11:18pm

Special Counsel John Durham's latest criminal case is as much an indictment of James Comey's FBI as it is of the primary source of the Steele dossier, whom Durham accuses of repeatedly lying to agents.

The Steele dossier was the central evidence used by the FBI to win four consecutive FISA warrants targeting Trump’s campaign — and in 39 pages of painstaking detail the indictment lays out just how flawed and fake central elements of the dossier were.

Those FISA warrants allowed the bureau to spy on former Trump adviser Carter Page and his many contacts in Trump world for nearly a year.

Igor Danchenko, Steele's primary source for the dossier, contrived an entire source for key allegations in the dossier and relied on a longtime Hillary Clinton-supporting public relations executive for other intelligence without telling the FBI, the indictment charges. That PR executive had extensive ties to Russian government officials, even as he provided Danchenko information that landed in the dossier.

more
https://justthenews.com/accountability/russia-and-ukraine-scandals/biggest-loser-durham-indictments-james-comeys-fbi
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is correct.  I'd bet Comey, Brennon and McCabe are on Durham's To Do list.  Since they were at the top of their organizations at the time, they will probably be the last of the indictments.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2021, 04:09:26 pm by Cyber Liberty »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
When it comes to Mr. Durham, I think of Al Jolson, in paraphrase:
"you ain't seen nothin' yet...!"

Applicable here.
Still waitin'... Mr. Durham.
I ain't seen nothin'... yet...