Author Topic: Plouffe: ‘Really, Really Dark and Bleak’ for Democrats Unless They Turn It Around in the Next 12 Mon  (Read 376 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Plouffe: ‘Really, Really Dark and Bleak’ for Democrats Unless They Turn It Around in the Next 12 Months

Jeff Poor 2 Nov 2021

As the gubernatorial election results from New Jersey and Virginia showed less-than-stellar outcomes for Democrats, former Obama adviser David Plouffe warned MSNBC viewers of what this meant for the outlook on 2022.

According to Plouffe, Democrats are facing headwinds as things currently stand and argued they should not be dismissive of the Virginia and New Jersey tallies.

“[L]et’s remember –Democratic Party in 2020, we won the presidency, won the Senate because of Georgia, but we lost 13 House races when Biden was winning Virginia by 10 and New Jersey by 18,” he said. “So the conversation you and Chris Hayes were having was interesting. There’s unique elements to these races in terms of Virginia and New Jersey, but there’s also the national political environment. and I think Democrats need to be clear-eyed and sober that if the race for the House or Senate happened next week and it’s not in this national political environment, they probably lose both.”

“I expect the political environment can and should get better for Democrats a year from now. They’re going to have a lot of accomplishments to run on, particularly incumbents. And I think they need to prosecute the case against the Republicans. But I think we should not say, ‘Well, this was Virginia or this was New Jersey. This is really, really dark and bleak in terms of what this means for next year unless we turn it around in the next 12 months.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/02/plouffe-really-really-dark-and-bleak-for-democrats-unless-they-turn-it-around-in-the-next-12-months/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Plouffe: ‘Really, Really Dark and Bleak’ for Democrats Unless They Turn It Around in the Next 12 Months

Jeff Poor 2 Nov 2021

As the gubernatorial election results from New Jersey and Virginia showed less-than-stellar outcomes for Democrats, former Obama adviser David Plouffe warned MSNBC viewers of what this meant for the outlook on 2022.

According to Plouffe, Democrats are facing headwinds as things currently stand and argued they should not be dismissive of the Virginia and New Jersey tallies.

“[L]et’s remember –Democratic Party in 2020, we won the presidency, won the Senate because of Georgia, but we lost 13 House races when Biden was winning Virginia by 10 and New Jersey by 18,” he said. “So the conversation you and Chris Hayes were having was interesting. There’s unique elements to these races in terms of Virginia and New Jersey, but there’s also the national political environment. and I think Democrats need to be clear-eyed and sober that if the race for the House or Senate happened next week and it’s not in this national political environment, they probably lose both.”

“I expect the political environment can and should get better for Democrats a year from now. They’re going to have a lot of accomplishments to run on, particularly incumbents. And I think they need to prosecute the case against the Republicans. But I think we should not say, ‘Well, this was Virginia or this was New Jersey. This is really, really dark and bleak in terms of what this means for next year unless we turn it around in the next 12 months.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/11/02/plouffe-really-really-dark-and-bleak-for-democrats-unless-they-turn-it-around-in-the-next-12-months/
Name one, Jackass
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am anxiously looking forward to watching the rats play the blame game in the coming months. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online LMAO

I am anxiously looking forward to watching the rats play the blame game in the coming months.

This is the likely scenario. The progressives will blame the moderates and vice versa. Unlikely that Democrats facing reelection next year in swing districts are going to want to go along with the Biden agenda

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online LMAO

Name one, Jackass

I can name several accomplishments

Higher gas and grocery prices
An unsecure border
Afghanistan debacle
Rising crime in the cities they run
More debt and deficits
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Offline Killer Clouds

I can name several accomplishments

Higher gas and grocery prices
An unsecure border
Afghanistan debacle
Rising crime in the cities they run
More debt and deficits
Other than Afghanistan, those are all DCP accomplishments everytime they get into power.

Offline skeeter

The only way the rats can 'turn it around' is to crawl back behind the curtain and convince the voters to buy their lies again. 'Cause every time they show their true face they get slammed.

This is the likely scenario. The progressives will blame the moderates and vice versa. Unlikely that Democrats facing reelection next year in swing districts are going to want to go along with the Biden agenda
Congressional Democrats Blame Far-Left for ‘Debacle’ in Virginia
Congressional Democrats have reportedly begun to blame the far-left for the sound drubbing of Democrat gubernatorial candidate Terry McAuliffe Tuesday night in Virginia.

Politico’s co-Congressional Bureau Chief Heather Caygle said Democrat members are “already texting me blaming progressives for ‘debacle’ in Virginia.”
https://twitter.com/heatherscope/status/1455696272489422849?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1455696272489422849%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.breitbart.com%2Fpolitics%2F2021%2F11%2F02%2Fpolitico-bureau-chief-congressional-democrats-blame-far-left-debacle-virginia%2F

After Governor-elect Glenn Youngkin had a clear lead when the polls closed Tuesday evening, Democrats expressed their frustration with the party’s infighting. The Democrat Party is at odds with one another over certain policies the far-left are demanding to be included within President Joe Biden’s reconciliation framework.

Youngkin’s victory in Virginia is giving the Democrats a “sense of unsettlement,” David Axelrod admitted, noting he believes Biden’s radical policies, championed by the far-left, should have been a “return to normalcy.”https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/11/02/politico-bureau-chief-congressional-democrats-blame-far-left-debacle-virginia/

Seems the goon Axelrod is as clueless as anybody
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 03:46:47 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline DefiantMassRINO

2021 Dem accomplishments:

Failed evacuation of Afghanistan.
Failed immigration and border policies.
Failed energy policies.
Failed commerce policies.
Failed health policies.
Progressive overreach.
Establishment underreach.
Failed forest management policies.
IRS spying on our bank accounts and activities.
More Government intrusion into our lives.
Greater Government control of the economy.
Second failed impeachment.
Press conferences touting things that don't exist.
GOP general election success.

It shouldn't be this easy for GOP to win back swing states so soon after the January 6th thing.  Biden, Schumer, Pelosi - keep up the terrible work.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline goatprairie

Waiting to hear from the Debbie Downers who asserted that Pubbies would never win another election because everything was fixed. Should I hold my breath?

Offline Killer Clouds

Waiting to hear from the Debbie Downers who asserted that Pubbies would never win another election because everything was fixed. Should I hold my breath?
There are problems with New Jersey. The fraud happened again.  The republicant is in the lead by 1400 vote. There's a break and counting shut down. As soon as counting resumes the DCP candidate is in the lead by 1100 votes.

Online rustynail

(CNN) House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, in a major shift, announced on Wednesday that four weeks of paid family and medical leave will be added back into the social spending bill, after Democrats had previously scrapped the provision from the package.

Offline goatprairie

There are problems with New Jersey. The fraud happened again.  The republicant is in the lead by 1400 vote. There's a break and counting shut down. As soon as counting resumes the DCP candidate is in the lead by 1100 votes.
Why didn't they cheat for McAwful in Virginia? The Republicans won in Virginia because Youngkin had a winning message. They elected a black Pubbie lt. governor as well.
Stop it with the cheating nonsense.

Offline Killer Clouds

Why didn't they cheat for McAwful in Virginia? The Republicans won in Virginia because Youngkin had a winning message. They elected a black Pubbie lt. governor as well.
Stop it with the cheating nonsense.
The cheating is real and it's too bad you can't see it. Stay in your bubble and do as you are told. The cheating in 2020 was proven in many ways.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Were more Dems votes found by "a guy I know" after they "fell off a truck"?  Many things fall off many truck in New Jersey.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

2021 Dem accomplishments:

Failed evacuation of Afghanistan.
Failed immigration and border policies.
Failed energy policies.
Failed commerce policies.
Failed health policies.
Progressive overreach.
Establishment underreach.
Failed forest management policies.
IRS spying on our bank accounts and activities.
More Government intrusion into our lives.
Greater Government control of the economy.
Second failed impeachment.
Press conferences touting things that don't exist.
GOP general election success.

It shouldn't be this easy for GOP to win back swing states so soon after the January 6th thing.  Biden, Schumer, Pelosi - keep up the terrible work.
Ask and you will receive

Andrew Solender
@AndrewSolender
“The people have spoken,” Pelosi says of the Virginia results.

Asked if Dems’ loss will change their agenda in Congress, she replies: “No, no.”
https://twitter.com/AndrewSolender/status/1455897755281412103?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1455897755281412103%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fcitizenfreepress.com%2Fbreaking%2Fbreaking-nancy-pelosi-responds-to-virginia-defeat%2F

BTW, that spittle from Nancy is directed toward AOC and the squad.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 05:50:26 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »

Double counting just discovered in New Jersey… Ciattarelli back in the lead…
https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/ciattarelli-51-6-murphy-47-5-54-reporting-in-new-jersey/

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Dark and bleak for democrats? Screw them, how about it's going to be darker and bleaker for Americans as long as the democrats are in control and the only way to stop that is for conservatives to retake congress and senate too hamstring the insanity sitting in the White House.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats shiite on America for nearly a year, and now are concerned the shitted on populace resents it ?  Oh my achy breaky heart!
 :silly: :tongue2: :chairbang: :chairbang: :tongue2: :silly:
Maybe if they give the foreign invader felons from our southern border can be bought with a cool million each instead of just half?
 8bs8 :pigs fly: :sarc:
« Last Edit: November 03, 2021, 06:09:16 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

We know for sure now why Nancy tried to get all these trash bills done prior to this election.

It now makes it so much harder to do, and we have the squad and Bernie to thank for the delay as it is now much more likely to be canned or significantly pared back.

Online LMAO

Democrats shiite on America for nearly a year, and now are concerned the shitted on populace resents it ?  Oh my achy breaky heart!

I know, right

Barry Goldwater

Offline Killer Clouds

Dark and bleak for democrats? Screw them, how about it's going to be darker and bleaker for Americans as long as the democrats are in control and the only way to stop that is for conservatives to retake congress and senate too hamstring the insanity sitting in the White House.
Unfortunately with Traitor Joe still as POTUS they conservatives need to get a super majority in both so bills can be veto proof. Traitor Joe's bosses won't let him sign any laws they don't want

Online catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Mr Trump earlier this year was aptly quoted.....

Everything Woke Turns to Shit.

The democrats and left embody "Wokeness", and now they have to own up to the consequences.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline berdie

We know for sure now why Nancy tried to get all these trash bills done prior to this election.

It now makes it so much harder to do, and we have the squad and Bernie to thank for the delay as it is now much more likely to be canned or significantly pared back.

Agree. The squishy Dems may be rethinking this as well.

Offline goatprairie

The cheating is real and it's too bad you can't see it. Stay in your bubble and do as you are told. The cheating in 2020 was proven in many ways.
:yawn2: