Author Topic: Roger Stone Threatens to Run Against Ron DeSantis for Not Conducting Election Audit  (Read 87 times)

Offline libertybele

So, what does this mean? Will Stone take votes away from DeSantis or Crist?  What a lame excuse as a reason to run! What is his true purpose?? At this point it seems like a waste of money -- correct my if I am wrong, but Trump won FL ... so what would be the point??  Secondly, what proof does Stone have regarding the supposed phantom votes??

Roger Stone Threatens to Run Against Ron DeSantis for Not Conducting Election Audit

Roger Stone said this weekend that he would consider running for governor in Florida against Ron DeSantis if the Republican leader refuses to conduct an audit of the state's 2020 election results.

Stone, a longtime ally and former adviser to Donald Trump, said he would mull a bid for office in Florida as a Libertarian candidate, according to a social media post shared on Twitter.

"If Florida governor Ron DeSantis does not order an audit of the 2020 election to expose the fact that there are over 1 million phantom voters on the Florida voter rolls in the Sunshine state I may be forced to seek the Libertarian party nomination for governor Florida in 2022," Stone wrote.

In a separate post, Stone reiterated the unsubstantiated claim that the 2020 election in Florida was riddled with fake voters, writing: "I heard governor Ron DeSantis say that Florida had the most honest election in our history in 2020 yet I know for certain there are 1 million phantom voters in the Florida voter rolls. These 'voters' simply do not exist.".............

https://www.newsweek.com/roger-stone-threatens-run-against-ron-desantis-not-conducting-election-audit-1644329
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Killer Clouds

Stone who? Empty threat.