Author Topic: Cruz Goes NUCLEAR on Merrick Garland, Leaves Him Shaking on Live TV  (Read 800 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
BlazeTV

Sen. Ted Cruz just went NUCLEAR on AG Merrick Garland over his memo targeting parents and left him shaking on live TV. WATCH Sen. Cotton ERUPT on AG Merrick Garland:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwEnspaqqoc

Online Right_in_Virginia

Re: Cruz Goes NUCLEAR on Merrick Garland, Leaves Him Shaking on Live TV
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2021, 09:48:42 pm »
Cruz was quite good ....

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2021, 09:53:43 pm »
BlazeTV

Sen. Ted Cruz just went NUCLEAR on AG Merrick Garland over his memo targeting parents and left him shaking on live TV. WATCH Sen. Cotton ERUPT on AG Merrick Garland:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwEnspaqqoc

Go Ted!  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:  If only Ted would have been allowed to continue on.  Garland is clearly lying or sidestepping answering the questions.  Cruz chewed him up and spit him out.  No one in Congress IMO is a better 'attorney' or advocate for the people than Ted.  No one!

Both Fauci and Garland should stand trial and Biden should be impeached -- I realize it will never happen to anyone on the left.  Sad. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2021, 10:07:01 pm »
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 10:10:06 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online Right_in_Virginia

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2021, 10:13:31 pm »
@Right_in_Virginia
@Elderberry
@libertybele 

Outstanding videos!  Thank you!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2021, 10:17:24 pm »
Garland apparently is a psychic doctor now. He lied when he said most cops died this year from the china plague and if they were all jabbed they would not have died.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2021, 10:21:22 pm »
Sen. Cotton ... Round I

https://youtu.be/WljuJkLYgnQ

Sen. Cotton .... Round II

https://youtu.be/F6-M-h1BEHs

« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 10:45:30 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline MajorClay

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2021, 10:21:31 pm »
Outstanding!!!

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2021, 10:24:34 pm »
JUST IN: Ted Cruz, Garland Clash Over School Board Memo: 'Now You Don't Care?'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE95_rIh_l4

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #10 on: October 27, 2021, 10:31:52 pm »
Sen. Hawley   ... Another excellent cross!!   ---  (Watch this twice!)

https://youtu.be/3jILwhennws

« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 10:41:28 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2021, 10:33:51 pm »
I see one domestic terrorist in all those clips, and his last name is Garland.

He needs to be dealt with accordingly, and charged with using his agency as political weapon
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 10:45:00 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #12 on: October 27, 2021, 10:47:20 pm »

He needs to be dealt with accordingly, and charged with using his agency as political weapon

I also want to know who on PINO's staff gave Garland the order to act.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2021, 11:40:32 pm »

https://mobile.twitter.com/HawleyMO/status/1453439554829099010

Twisted to say the least.  I'd like to see the reaction of one of those sheriffs had it been their daughter that was raped!  Sick, disgusting and just plain twisted!

Let's Go Brandon! 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #17 on: October 27, 2021, 11:41:22 pm »

Amen!

Offline LMAO

« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2021, 12:06:40 am »

:yowsa:
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline bilo

« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2021, 12:41:14 am »
Go Ted!  :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:  If only Ted would have been allowed to continue on.  Garland is clearly lying or sidestepping answering the questions.  Cruz chewed him up and spit him out.  No one in Congress IMO is a better 'attorney' or advocate for the people than Ted.  No one!

Both Fauci and Garland should stand trial and Biden should be impeached -- I realize it will never happen to anyone on the left.  Sad.

:amen: :amen: :amen:

Ted Cruz at his best!
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2021, 12:45:03 am »
:amen: :amen: :amen:

Ted Cruz at his best!

Agreed.  We need many more Senators like him!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2021, 01:13:24 am »

Cruz exposed another RAT who would not give a straight answer to a direct question. He would however, give a MEDICAL opinion, stating that if those LEOs had had the vaccine NONE of them would have died.

Examining that statement, it is likely that at least some of the LEOs who died had one or more comorbidities if they succumbed to COVID 19. Those comorbidities significantly increase the chances of a fatal outcome, whether you have been vaccinated or not. To state that none of them would have died if they'd had the jabs is medically fallacious: it is a medical conclusion likely in error, an outcome he could not predict, and one he is not qualified to make.

Besides, we don't know how many died of the virus, medical misadventure, or simply got written up that way (died testing positive, but not OF the disease).

How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Killer Clouds

« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2021, 01:30:49 am »
Cruz exposed another RAT who would not give a straight answer to a direct question. He would however, give a MEDICAL opinion, stating that if those LEOs had had the vaccine NONE of them would have died.

Examining that statement, it is likely that at least some of the LEOs who died had one or more comorbidities if they succumbed to COVID 19. Those comorbidities significantly increase the chances of a fatal outcome, whether you have been vaccinated or not. To state that none of them would have died if they'd had the jabs is medically fallacious: it is a medical conclusion likely in error, an outcome he could not predict, and one he is not qualified to make.

Besides, we don't know how many died of the virus, medical misadventure, or simply got written up that way (died testing positive, but not OF the disease).

Yes Garland is a true DCP disciples except he's dumber than most. He should be prosecuted for lying to congress for that statement.
DCP disciple = lying hypocrite.

Offline DB

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell