Author Topic: Joe Biden Says United States ‘On the Right Track’ Despite Record Inflation, High Gas Prices, and Sho  (Read 163 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Says United States ‘On the Right Track’ Despite Record Inflation, High Gas Prices, and Shortages

Charlie Spiering 27 Oct 2021

President Joe Biden argued Tuesday the United States is “on the right track” under his leadership, during a campaign speech for former Gov. Terry McAuliffe in Virginia.

“We’re on the move but we’re on the right track, we’ve got more to do,” Biden boasted during his address, urging Virginians to support McAuliffe for governor.

The president ignored Americans struggling with increased inflation, high gas prices, and supply chain shortages, and promoted the free things he wanted to give Americans.

He argued Americans were enjoying increased household wealth, more manufacturing, and a high stock market.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/10/27/joe-biden-says-united-states-on-the-right-track-despite-record-inflation-high-gas-prices-and-shortages/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

Only if the goal is annihilation of the country as a going concern.

Offline Killer Clouds

Traitor Joe is extremely delusional as expected.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Traitor Joe is extremely delusional as expected.
I think he meant to say 'China' rather than "United States"
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Traitor Joe IS on the right track for re-inventing, by crisis,  America in Stalin/ Hitler/ Mussolini, and Maduras images, legacies.  Pol pot may well be another one......soon!  Fauci fits in quite well, as Dr. Mengle or minister of disinformation, Fauci or Psaki?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Well,he is actually right if your goal is to destroy America as a free and independent natiion,and enslave all the former citizens and make them serfs of the state.

Not that I believe for a mintue that Slow Joe understands any of it. He's there for the kickbacks and the free ice cream.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Only if the goal is annihilation of the country as a going concern.
You are right, of course.

If he thinks we are on the "right track" then that must be his goal.

Anyone concerned for the well being of this Nation would have made EVERY decision differently.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline LMAO

I suppose I wouldn’t expect him to say “ everything sucks.”

But claiming everything is going great when you have a JAR in the 30’s makes you look disconnected
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy