Author Topic: ‘Let Me Finish!’ Condoleezza Rice Stands Her Ground During Debate Over Jan. 6  (Read 184 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Let Me Finish!’ Condoleezza Rice Stands Her Ground During Debate Over Jan. 6
Martin Walsh
October 22, 2021

Former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice held her ground this week when debating the incident at the U.S. Capitol on January 6.

During a tense segment on ABC’s “The View,” things got heated when Rice pushed back on co-host Sunny Hostin, arguing the American people had concerns beyond the Jan. 6 riot on Capitol Hill.

Rice said she agreed the incident was not good for American history, the majority of people outside of Washington, D.C., and the media were more concerned with the issues that impacted their daily lives than in continuing to rehash what happened at the Capitol that day.
Advertisement

Co-host Joy Behar began the segment with a comment about Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, saying she thought he might disagree with Republicans who wanted to see Donald Trump run again in 2024.

“Let that ship go. And also, probably he’d like to get past the insurrection … Am I right?” she asked.

“Now, my turn, right?” Rice asked with a laugh. She noted that she had been very critical of what had happened on Jan. 6 and that anyone who violated the law that day should be prosecuted.

“I also on Jan. 6, for the first time since I was the National Security Adviser on September 11, I cried that day,” Rice continued, saying that she expected to see things like that in countries that she studied, not the country in which she lived.

https://twitter.com/RealWalsh_/status/1451589226273951750

more
https://conservativebrief.com/let-me-finish-53158/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

Great commentary by Condi Rice.  I have always liked her.  She is absolutely correct in the fact that the next generation of GOP politicians needs to come forward and those that have been in DC for a long time, need to step down.

The country needs to rid themselves of people like McConnell and Pelosi who have dominated and influenced Congress for far too long.

Term limits are very much needed!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline EdinVA

The only issue I have ever had with Rice is to her everything about the US is an academic conversation, she has no kids and is not building a future... she just worries about herself.
This conversations proves it out...
She is very smart and capable, just near sighted.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Never much a fan of Rice, or ANYONE that had ANYTHING to do with the BUSHES!!!!!!