Author Topic: There is still time to turn Virginia completely red  (Read 107 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
There is still time to turn Virginia completely red
« on: October 18, 2021, 12:57:48 pm »
October 18, 2021
There is still time to turn Virginia completely red
By Ed Timperlake

Fortuitously, Virginia is having a statewide election for both its Executive Branch and all seats in its Legislative Branch.

The Virginia state Republican Party is not conceding any ground in either contest arena, vowing to make sure it has a full slate of candidates.

Much attention has been focused on the effective campaign of the impressive teams for state executive leadership positions — gubernatorial candidate Glenn Youngkin, as well as his fellow Marine (Semper Fi!) Winsome Sears for lieutenant governor and Jason Miyares for attorney general, whose lineage is of family courage against the murderous Cuban dictator Fidel Castro.

But there also is still time for all Republican legislative candidates to get elected in sufficient numbers to put a full stop to Democrat laws that put our schoolchildren at great risk.  Having two daughters who graduated from a public high school in Fairfax County, as a voter, I feel that something must be done, especially in light of the nasty breaking story about local officials reportedly engaging in an illegal cover-up of credible allegations of sexual assault in neighboring Loudoun County.

To put it bluntly, Virginia voters must simply vote across the state to throw the bums out — oops, can I still say "bums"?  How about "foolish socially engineering know-it-all Democrats"?  There, better.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/10/there_is_still_time_to_turn_virginia_completely_red.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: There is still time to turn Virginia completely red
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2021, 10:40:14 pm »
Pipe dream.

Demographics -- both political and racial/ethnic. Factor in immigration as well.

I'll be surprised to see Youngkin win.
It's too close.

Also depends on The Party's commitment to the "underground election apparatus" there. Probably up and running already...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2021, 04:43:26 am »
Well,it costs nothing to wish,and I sincerely wish you the best of luck with this.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2021, 08:22:56 am »
Hell, Virginia going red, when pigs fly.  What part of fixed elections do you people not understand?  I'll wait for a logical answer.  Not a mystery here!