Author Topic: Fauci on Vax Mandates: “There Comes a Time When You Have to Give Up What You Consider Your Individua  (Read 268 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fauci on Vax Mandates: “There Comes a Time When You Have to Give Up What You Consider Your Individual Right of Making Your Own Decision” (VIDEO)
By Cristina Laila
Published October 3, 2021 at 3:32pm

The mask is totally off.

Dr. Fauci on Friday delivered a virtual lecture to Canadians at McGill University titled “Covid-19: Lessons Learned and Remaining Challenges.”

Fauci, an unelected bureaucrat, had a message to Canadians who oppose authoritarian vaxx mandates: You have no right to make your own decision about what goes into your body.

“I think what people have to appreciate is that indeed you do have personal liberties for yourself, and you should be in control of them,” Fauci said before telling people they have to take the jab for the greater good of society.

“But,” Fauci said, “you are a member of society and as a member of society, reaping all the benefits of being a member of society, you have a responsibility to society, and I think each of us, particularly in the context of a pandemic that’s killing millions of people, you have got to look at it and say there comes a time when you do have to give up what you consider your individual right of making your own decision for the greater good of society.”

Covid vaccines do not prevent the spread of the China virus, according to CDC Director Rochelle Walensky, so the mandates are purely about control.

more
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/fauci-vax-mandates-comes-time-give-consider-individual-right-making-decision-video/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
This from the sonofabitch who may well personally have signed off on funding for Gain of Function research...and, ultimately the bug behind the pandemic.

I really do not need for him to lecture me on societal obligations.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline EdinVA

So, what has fauxci done for the "good" of society?  Cash his paycheck and bribes....

Offline Kamaji

And if COVID-19 truly were a real pandemic, and not a plandemic, he might have a point; but it's not; it's an overblown flu that, in a very, very, very small percentage of people can cause a very serious or fatal reaction.

That is not the basis for taking away everyone's liberty to decide for themselves whether they will, nor will not, indulge in some recommended medical intervention.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
This from the sonofabitch who may well personally have signed off on funding for Gain of Function research...and, ultimately the bug behind the pandemic.

I really do not need for him to lecture me on societal obligations.

:hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands: :hands:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
This guy wandered long ago off the reservation into his virtual world of alternative facts and reality.

This guy just needs to be dismissed as irrelevant, but the leftists just give him more face time.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
This guy wandered long ago off the reservation into his virtual world of alternative facts and reality.

This guy just needs to be dismissed as irrelevant, but the leftists just give him more face time.

He is a legend in his own mind.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Why anyone continues to listen to this lying tiny tyrant is beyond me.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

He is a God to the vaxholes.  Long live the jabber!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

A blast from the fairly recent past:
Fauci Busted On Video Talking about Experiments to Increase Transmissibility of Coronavirus, Aerosolize It
 Kyle Becker
May 29, 2021

...      Dr. Fauci would discuss this matter at length in his testimony. The most relevant parts of his testimony are provided below.

“For decades, NIH has supported basic influenza research included on transmissibility, host adaptation, and virulence,” Fauci said. “The goal is to anticipate what the virus is continually trying to do on its own in the wild and to prepare for it. Such goals were pursued by the NIH-funded scientists Kawaoka and Fouchier and could have important positive implications for pandemic influenza prediction, prevention, diagnosis, and treatment.”

Fauci would go on to discuss an experiment with the H5N1 avian flu virus that was adapted to be hosted by ferrets with the aim of attempting to ‘aerosolize’ transmission.

“We feel that these studies provide critical information and it was important to determine if H5N1 virus that has this enhanced transmissibility would remain sensitive to existing anti-influenza drugs and vaccines,” Fauci continued. “In addition, and importantly, knowledge of the genetic mutations that facilitate transmission may be critical for global surveillance of
emerging influenza viruses.”   ...
Becker News

We have to give up our individual liberty, but heaven forbid St. Anthony of Pandemia give up any of the government moola he's been siphoning off for his friends.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Fauci on Vax Mandates: “There Comes a Time When You Have to Give Up What You Consider Your Individual Right of Making Your Own Decision”

Yup!

But it is usually when you go to prison or a re-education camp.

Do you have someone you know and trust who can explain the concept of individual freedoms to you,you waste of semi-human life?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@txradioguy

The leftists believe him because they are natural-born slaves,and the media and others believe him because they are either paid to believe him,or afraid of losing their jobs if they state they don't in public.

UBER ALLES!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
The Fauci clown just negated the central argument of the proabortion crowd.
Fauci says the "My body - My choice" slogan no longer applies.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.