Author Topic: Fauci changes the definition of 'fully vaccinated' to include booster shots  (Read 302 times)

Offline mountaineer

Fauci changes the definition of 'fully vaccinated' to include booster shots
"It is likely, for a real complete regimen, that you would need at least a third dose," Fauci said.
Katie Daviscourt
Sep 29, 2021 9:07 AM EST
In an exclusive interview with The Atlantic, Joe Biden's chief medical adviser Dr. Anthony Fauci revealed that COVID-19 booster shots don't keep people alive but can allegedly prevent severe effects from the virus.

According to Dr. Fauci, booster shots add crucial temporary protection against the virus and will become a standard regimen in the future. "It is likely, for a real complete regimen, that you would need at least a third dose," Fauci said.

When pressed by The Atlantic's Ed Yong and the criticism surrounding the lack of long-term protection from the mRNA booster shots, Dr. Fauci said that he encourages vaccination regardless if it fails to provide quality protection.

"I think we should be preventing people from getting sick from COVID even if they don't wind up in the hospital," Dr. Fauci said at The Atlantic Festival on Tuesday. ...

During the interview, Fauci explained it's highly likely that individuals won't be considered fully-vaccinated unless they get booster shots. ...
The Post Millennial

They never want this to end, do they?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Re: Fauci changes the definition of 'fully vaccinated' to include booster shots
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2021, 12:51:43 pm »
No, they don't.

In fact, just wait until the COVID-19 vaccine passport becomes a general-purpose medical passport - unless you have all the right shots and none of the wrong diseases (politically determined, of course; HIV will still get a waiver), you aren't traveling, you aren't working, you won't have a house, and if you're lucky, you might still be able to scrounge some food from the dumpsters in the alleyway.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2021, 01:02:20 pm by Kamaji »

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2021, 12:56:32 pm »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2021, 08:36:17 pm »
Fauci Indicates People Might Not Be Considered Fully Vaccinated Until Booster Shots

Paul Bois 30 Sep 2021

Dr. Anthony Fauci indicated this week the definition of fully vaccinated could shift to include only people who received a booster shot.

Speaking with the Atlantic, President Joe Biden’s chief medical adviser suggested a vaccination regimen will not be complete until people receive a third dose of the shot.

I’ve made it clear that my opinion has always been that I believe that a third-shot booster for a two-dose mRNA [vaccine] should ultimately and will ultimately be the proper, complete regimen. The vaccine is very successful. The durability of it is something that’s a subject of considerable discussion and sometimes debate.

Though Fauci has previously indicated boosters could be a possibility for Americans, the Atlantic noted his suggestion that a third dose would constitute a “complete regimen” for the vaccine was a “stronger tack” when compared to his past statements regarding booster shots.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/30/fauci-indicates-people-might-not-be-considered-fully-vaccinated-until-booster-shots/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2021, 08:36:48 pm »
Anthony Fauci: ‘Absolutely’ Will Not Resign; ‘I Am Not an Obstacle to Getting Vaccinations Up’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/30/anthony-fauci-absolutely-will-not-resign-i-am-not-obstacle-getting-vaccinations-up/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2021, 08:38:45 pm »
Fauci is in love with his own sense of self-importance.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2021, 08:51:48 pm »
Well, we don't consider fouci an expert until he listens to science...

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2021, 08:52:22 pm »
 22222frying pan
Fauci is in love with his own sense of self-importance.

888high58888
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2021, 09:03:07 pm »

Anthony Fauci: ‘Absolutely’ Will Not Resign; ‘I Am Not an Obstacle to Getting Vaccinations Up’
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/30/anthony-fauci-absolutely-will-not-resign-i-am-not-obstacle-getting-vaccinations-up/
He makes twice as much as Biden in salary and speaking fees. Of course he will never 'voluntarily' resign. Like almost all Democrats, the only way he will resign is if he is forced out or he dies (and even death is no guarantee).

Have no interest in the third shot because nobody knows much about it, or how it will effect large groups of people. Also, I do not believe anything Fauci or this administration says about anything. Third shot will only lead to a fourth. A fourth shot will lead to 5, and on and on forever. Democrats LOVE COVID. They will never let it end.

Which is exactly why they are not enforcing any inoculations on illegals. The millions of pouring in are being used purposely as carriers to ensure the Democrat's COVID scam will never end.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2021, 09:09:05 pm »
He makes twice as much as Biden in salary and speaking fees. Of course he will never 'voluntarily' resign. Like almost all Democrats, the only way he will resign is if he is forced out or he dies (and even death is no guarantee).

Have no interest in the third shot because nobody knows much about it, or how it will effect large groups of people. Also, I do not believe anything Fauci or this administration says about anything. Third shot will only lead to a fourth. A fourth shot will lead to 5, and on and on forever. Democrats LOVE COVID. They will never let it end.

Which is exactly why they are not enforcing any inoculations on illegals. The millions of pouring in are being used purposely as carriers to ensure the Democrat's COVID scam will never end.

If only there were a vaccine to cure the addiction to power. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2021, 09:36:35 pm »
Andy wrote:
"If only there were a vaccine to cure the addiction to power..."

There is, Andy.
One shot at a time...

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Andy wrote:
"If only there were a vaccine to cure the addiction to power..."

There is, Andy.
One shot at a time...
Aw, maybe just a nice glass of Elderberry wine for him, it is that time of year after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSsDCnCow_Y

Offline PeteS in CA

Fauci's in need of a muzzle. More to the point, looking here, https://covid.cdc.gov/covid-data-tracker/#vaccinations_vacc-total-admin-rate-total ,  and comparing the stats on the "Fully Vaccinated" and "Booster Dose" for "Population ≥ 65 Years of Age" it's pretty obvious that the CDC has not bought into Fauci's definition of "Fully Vaccinated". Absent antibody test results showing a low or no antibody level, I won't be joining that 8.9%.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.