Author Topic: It’s fake news that the Maricopa audit proves Biden won  (Read 2792 times)

Offline libertybele

Re: It’s fake news that the Maricopa audit proves Biden won
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2021, 02:58:39 pm »
4x the margin of win in ballots that should have been disqualified - audited, actual evidence - well that's good enough for me. And I really don't give a crap who won or lost - I have no dog in this hunt. But I DO care about the process.

That is what is important.  The 'process' doesn't have a whole lot of integrity left to it.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2021, 03:01:26 pm »
Eh, lots of that going around. Seems only one "side" ever catches anything from it.

@Weird Tolkienish Figure

Catch anything from what?  Please be specific.  Who is the poster that did something that equates to what KevinDavis did, and what is it that he/she did?

Anyway, read the article, lots of room for improvement in the voting process, which I've always been in favor of. I still don't see any direct evidence of verifiable fraud.

So you don't have a problem with 50,000+ illegal votes deciding our elections?  Might as well own it, because that is EXACTLY what you are supporting.  But at least be honest about it.  Fraud is fraud.  You just happen to be someone who supports fraud.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2021, 03:02:42 pm »
The evidence is better than anecdotal, and I'm glad to see you on the audit threads.

Anecdotal, meaning various. I doubt this will end in a clear trail of malfeasance... Likely precinct heads will roll here and there... But no broad collusion will be found (IMHO). However, the evidence is clearly there, and it may force a more rigorous process from now on.

And that is no faint praise. That more rigorous process may well afford a more just conclusion little more than a year from now.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2021, 03:06:18 pm »
That is what is important.  The 'process' doesn't have a whole lot of integrity left to it.

Without verity there is nothing.   :beer:

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2021, 03:08:23 pm »

You'd think the democrats would be more interested in this facet of it, since they like to claim that Hillary won.  I have a feeling they will jump right back on that bandwagon the next time a Republican president is elected.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2021, 03:16:07 pm »
4x the margin of win in ballots that should have been disqualified - audited, actual evidence - well that's good enough for me. And I really don't give a crap who won or lost - I have no dog in this hunt. But I DO care about the process.

In this case, getting the process correct, and making sure that it is reliable, is the principal concern here. 

Offline skeeter

« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2021, 03:23:55 pm »
Without verity there is nothing.   :beer:
Closely followed by real consequences for wrongdoing.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2021, 03:33:40 pm »
You can lead a skeptic to evidence, but you can't make him think.

888high58888
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2021, 03:36:31 pm »
In this case, getting the process correct, and making sure that it is reliable, is the principal concern here.

As I have been saying since before the audit was started, this is not about Donald Trump, this is about my vote being diluted.  For me, it's personal. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2021, 03:37:59 pm »

Well if it is worth anything to y'all, I was waiting for proof, and I am now satisfied.

That is music to my ears, @roamer_1!   :beer: :beer:
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2021, 03:41:41 pm »

That's right. Fair is fair.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2021, 03:44:43 pm »
Closely followed by real consequences for wrongdoing.

That's right. But don't expect too much... the bagholders will likely not be that important.

But it will put some rigor back in the process.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2021, 03:45:51 pm »
That is music to my ears, @roamer_1!   :beer: :beer:

I never was that far away @Cyber Liberty   :beer:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2021, 04:07:50 pm »
As I have been saying since before the audit was started, this is not about Donald Trump, this is about my vote being diluted.  For me, it's personal.

Same here.  I have effectively been disenfranchises by an illegal ballot that cancelled out my vote.  Or worse, my vote for one candidate has been marked as a vote for another candidate - a two-vote swing.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline skeeter

« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2021, 04:09:08 pm »
That's right. But don't expect too much... the bagholders will likely not be that important.

But it will put some rigor back in the process.
yes and thank goodness for small favors.

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2021, 07:06:06 pm »
@Weird Tolkienish Figure
So you don't have a problem with 50,000+ illegal votes deciding our elections?  Might as well own it, because that is EXACTLY what you are supporting.  But at least be honest about it.  Fraud is fraud.  You just happen to be someone who supports fraud.

That's allegedly by this Cyber Ninjas group, it was their "audit". But if there is fraud, I need names, dates, allegations, specifics. People need to go to prison for this, if it's true.  Who directed this? Is this a conspiracy involving hundreds of people?

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2021, 07:09:45 pm »
That's allegedly by this Cyber Ninjas group, it was their "audit". But if there is fraud, I need names, dates, allegations, specifics. People need to go to prison for this, if it's true.  Who directed this? Is this a conspiracy involving hundreds of people?

Ahh, so there's no fraud, no matter how evident or obvious the fruits of that fraud are, unless there are names and a blow-by-blow description of how that specific individual committed acts which led directly to the production of those fruits?

Wow.

• Technical
« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2021, 07:12:25 pm »
Ahh, so there's no fraud, no matter how evident or obvious the fruits of that fraud are, unless there are names and a blow-by-blow description of how that specific individual committed acts which led directly to the production of those fruits?

:shrug:

Otherwise I won't be convinced this isn't just some made up sideshowed conjured by Maga types to console themselves that they actually lost the 2020 election, and Trump wasn't popular for many reasons that were his fault.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2021, 07:16:29 pm »
In a banana republic, which the USA has now become, illegally cast ballots are just as valid as those cast illegally.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2021, 07:16:40 pm »

That's cute.  You realize what we saw is a redacted document, right?  The one with names, faces and places has gone to the AG.  Patience!  Indictments, trial and convictions, in that order.
I will NOT comply.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2021, 07:16:56 pm »
:shrug:

Otherwise I won't be convinced this isn't just some made up sideshowed conjured by Maga types to console themselves that they actually lost the 2020 election, and Trump wasn't popular for many reasons that were his fault.

In other words, you won't be convinced, period, because you don't want to be convinced.

• Technical
« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2021, 07:19:09 pm »

In other words, you won't be convinced, period, because you don't want to be convinced.

No I'd be convinced. Because if that evidence did appear they would be in prison already most likely. So convincing wouldn't even be a question.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2021, 08:28:43 pm »
No I'd be convinced. Because if that evidence did appear they would be in prison already most likely. So convincing wouldn't even be a question.

"That isn't how this works!  It's not how any of this works!"  Indict > arrest > trial > conviction.  We are only just now getting the evidence because the Rats and RINOs have obstructed the Audit this long.  If that what it takes to convince you, well then fine.  Just know that's demanding prison without all those Constitutional niceties. 

How is that different than the average George Floyd Peaceful Protestors?

Let the AG do his thing before damning the entire endeavor.  It's not at all helpful.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 08:33:32 pm by Cyber Liberty »
I will NOT comply.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2021, 08:33:18 pm »

Right.  The way that Hillary Clinton is in jail for having transferred classified information on an insecure personal server, and provided access to classified information to people not entitled to see it (Huma's ex-husband).

The way that Joe Biden is in jail for tax fraud.

The way that .........

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.
« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2021, 09:19:49 pm »
You'd think the democrats would be more interested in this facet of it, since they like to claim that Hillary won.  I have a feeling they will jump right back on that bandwagon the next time a Republican president is elected.

@Polly Ticks

Undoubtedly. And they will have all the help they need from the media. Were it not for the unscrupulous media, Dems would be held accountable for their dirty deeds. But let's not kid ourselves. Half of the electorate don't want any pesky truth in their media consumption. Just tickle their itching ears and they're happy.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.