Author Topic: It’s fake news that the Maricopa audit proves Biden won  (Read 2739 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
It’s fake news that the Maricopa audit proves Biden won
« on: September 26, 2021, 01:05:23 pm »
September 26, 2021
It’s fake news that the Maricopa audit proves Biden won
By Andrea Widburg

Democrats are strutting because the final Cyber Ninjas audit in Arizona showed that “[t]he auditor’s final hand count—which quadruple-checked every single one of the 2.1 million ballots—matches Maricopa County’s official machine count.” Big whoop. For those complaining about irregularities in the 2020 election, the question was never about miscounting. Instead, it was about the claim that an inordinate number of the ballots in the Joe Biden pile didn’t come from real people. Instead, they were alleged to have been faked—and the audit confirms almost 60,000 wrongfully counted ballots that could easily switch the Arizona Electoral College vote from Biden to Trump. No wonder Cyber Ninjas says the Arizona result should not have been certified.

There are two documents at issue here, one of which is the executive summary from Cyber Ninjas, which I’ll get to in a moment, and the other of which is a cover letter that Karen Fann, the Arizona Senate President, sent to Mark Brnovich, the Arizona Attorney General. I quoted above from Fann’s cover letter, which offers the meaningless conclusion that a hand count matched the machine count. That’s what the MSM (including Fox, which you may remember was the first to call Arizona for Biden) is crowing about.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/09/its_fake_news_that_the_maricopa_audit_proves_biden_won.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline goatprairie

Re: It’s fake news that the Maricopa audit proves Biden won
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2021, 04:58:08 pm »
MAGA types demanded an audit. They got an audit. MAGA types didn't like the (correct) result and are still hollering about fraud. Gee whiz gang, who could have predicted that?
Because NOTHING!!! will satisfy MAGA types unless it involves Trump heading to the WH and Biden ousted. If Jesus Christ conducted the audit and confirmed Biden won legitimately (which he did), MAGAs would be calling Jesus a fake savior and demanding he be removed as savior of mankind.
Face it folks......TRUMP LOST!!! fairly, squarely, and bigly.
Now just stop it, and face reality. Reality is good for you.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2021, 05:06:40 pm »
MAGA types demanded an audit. They got an audit. MAGA types didn't like the (correct) result and are still hollering about fraud. Gee whiz gang, who could have predicted that?
Because NOTHING!!! will satisfy MAGA types unless it involves Trump heading to the WH and Biden ousted. If Jesus Christ conducted the audit and confirmed Biden won legitimately (which he did), MAGAs would be calling Jesus a fake savior and demanding he be removed as savior of mankind.

What's the correct result?  The audit demonstrated that there were significant problem ballots, and without those ballots, Retard Biden didn't win.

You are only correct if you choose to include botched and questionable ballots in the count.

But, if we're going to do that, why bother pretending to have an election at all?

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2021, 05:08:42 pm »

What's the correct result?  The audit demonstrated that there were significant problem ballots, and without those ballots, Retard Biden didn't win.

You are only correct if you choose to include botched and questionable ballots in the count.

But, if we're going to do that, why bother pretending to have an election at all?
don’t feed the troll.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2021, 05:09:49 pm »

Please stop. Biden legitimately won. He's on his way to being the worst president in American history, but he did win fairly.
We have to live with the consequences and try to do better next time. Which means ditching loser Trump to have a chance.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2021, 05:12:30 pm »
99.9% of the press is reporting this.

In fact my wife asked me this morning, if I'd heard Biden truly won AZ.

Folks, it is now part of that narrative, and cast in stone in the majority of people's minds.

That is why I said earlier in the week.....   When the revolution starts, the press needs to be dealt with first.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2021, 05:13:13 pm »
99.9% of the press is reporting this.

In fact my wife asked me this morning, if I'd heard Biden truly won AZ.

Folks, it is now part of that narrative, and cast in stone in the majority of people's minds.

That is why I said earlier in the week.....   When the revolution starts, the press needs to be dealt with first.

Agreed.  The propaganda wing of the fascists will have to be cut down to size.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2021, 05:15:26 pm »
Please stop. Biden legitimately won. He's on his way to being the worst president in American history, but he did win fairly.
We have to live with the consequences and try to do better next time. Which means ditching loser Trump to have a chance.

Have you slept through 10,000 threads since last November?  The evidence is massive, and overwhelmingly supportive of a Biden steal in 6 states.......  which by the way, changed the eV totals from a Trump to a Biden win.

Yeah, Biden will be the worst POTUS in history.  But not only that, he criminally stole the election.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2021, 05:22:16 pm »

No, he didn't.  Biden was legitimately named the president as of Jan. 20, 2020, but that is because, to paraphrase the Pirates of the Caribbean, "the ship must have a captain".  He did not win a demonstrably free or fair election.  And the measures championed by the democrats ensured that the election cannot be validated, cannot be shown to the doubters or questioners to have been free or fair.

The election was rife with substantial fraud.  Maybe the fraud that took place did not change the results, but here's the problem:  THERE IS NO WAY TO PROVE THAT.  What we can prove, however, is that fraud took place on a significant level.

The 2020 election was worthy of the worst of the banana republics, or Putin's Russia.  It was not worthy of what used to be the world's longest surviving democratic republic.

The only point I agree on with you is that we have to move forward, but first and foremost we have to move forward with safeguarding elections to make sure that our elections are at least as reliable as those of Mexico.  My God, doesn't it bother you in the least that our elections are now less reliable than those of Mexico, the drug-cartel riddled failed state on our southern border?

If we do not get elections back to the point where fraud is provably reduced to the point where it mathematically cannot have a material effect on national and state-wide elections, then we will never have a free or fair election again, and Biden is just the first in a long line of democrat party autocrats.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2021, 05:36:04 pm »
don’t feed the troll.
Must be a special kind of troll because all they deal in is the same tired manure.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2021, 05:56:29 pm »
Must be a special kind of troll because all they deal in is the same tired manure.
Like much of the crap we have to deal with from the left their arguments fit on a bumper sticker. On the other hand the reasonable response to their arguments requires explanation, for which they have neither the patience nor the inclination to listen.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 05:57:31 pm by skeeter »

Online DB

« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2021, 06:13:33 pm »

What a stupid thing to say.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2021, 06:23:46 pm »

I've always known that @goatprairie would never believe the hard evidence when it's finally presented.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2021, 06:25:48 pm »
Biden is president because the Constitution demands that there be a president, invalid election or not.

The Dutchman must have a captain:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyN-H28j3wI

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2021, 07:41:47 pm »
MAGA types demanded an audit. They got an audit. MAGA types didn't like the (correct) result

@goatprairie

By "correct result", do you mean the result that was generated by including 57,000 illegal votes?  Just want to make sure I understand that your standard on deciding elections is to include illegal ballots.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #15 on: September 26, 2021, 07:42:47 pm »

Yep.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2021, 07:44:56 pm »
What a stupid thing to say.
Jesus, please give it up. You're going off the edge.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2021, 07:45:28 pm »

@goatprairie

Again, to understand your standard on elections, do you really believe that an election where the number of illegal ballots in a single county is four times greater than the margin of victory somehow constitutes winning "fairly"?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2021, 07:47:33 pm »
I've always known that @goatprairie would never believe the hard evidence when it's finally presented.
Please reveal all the "hard evidence." I'll wait for the kraken or whatever.
What's sad is that all of you appear to be pretty intelligent people. But you've been sucked into a whirlpool of lies by the ultimate conman. You have to snap out of it. Trump's been lying to you for ten months. Break out of the spell.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #19 on: September 26, 2021, 07:51:08 pm »
Please reveal all the "hard evidence."

You may not be aware of this, but they just announced the results of an audit of the election in Maricopa county.  The audit revealed that Biden's tally was enhanced with double votes, photocopied votes, and blank votes.  It is freely available for your own examination.  But let's face it.  You really aren't interested in learning the truth here.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #20 on: September 26, 2021, 07:53:40 pm »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #21 on: September 26, 2021, 07:56:05 pm »

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2021, 07:57:02 pm »
Are your buddies at DU not online to feed you a response to post?

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2021, 07:59:21 pm »
I guess I am sorta in the middle of this debate.... So both sides can hate on me.... If the count was fair, and tallied correctly then that hurts Trump supporters (of which I am not)... but I still believe that the corruption was in allowing people to vote that should not be allowed to vote (which proceeds the actual count)... Like most of us agree, the mail in vote was ripe for more corruption being allowed, and the democrat machine has a certain built-in corruption (vote harvesting) that most republicans have to overcome.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2021, 08:10:23 pm »
Come on...stop with the insults...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34