Author Topic: Liberals Claim $15 Minimum Wage is Too Low...Here's the New Number They Want  (Read 320 times)

rangerrebew

Liberals Claim $15 Minimum Wage is Too Low...Here's the New Number They Want
daniel daniel September 22, 2021   

Not all businesses are created equal. There are different profit margins for some than others.

This doesn't take rocket science to figure out. The bottom line of Tesla is going to be far greater that Grandma Sue's Baked Goods in Winchestertonfieldville, IA.

One company makes billions of dollars, the other one makes tens of thousands.

This is why the government needs to keep their noses out of private businesses because they kill businesses that way and pave the way for monopolies, making it much more difficult for everyday Americans to go after their dreams. The American Dream is fading away and it's all because the government is moving it farther away from us.

https://civildeadline.com/liberals-claim-15-minimum-wage-is-too-low-heres-the-new-number-they-want/

Offline EdinVA

That would mean someone who worked a 2000 hour year would have an annual income of $52,000.
And a loaf of break would cost $30.... and people would start making their own bread again and force the bakery to close.... mission accomplished..

Offline Kamaji

$26 an hour?

For minimum wage?

Online roamer_1

All it will do is inflate the cost of goods, which will now be made with 26 dollar an hour labor... And shovel that many more folks out the bottom into government care when businesses with low margins fail and jobs are lost.

Offline Kamaji

Why not go for the gusto, and demand a $100/hour minimum wage?  $1,000/hour?  The sky's the limit.

Offline skeeter

Folks had better get it through their heads and quickly the rats intend to blow the whole economy up ala Venezuela. Its their path to chaos & then total control.

This is no drill, this is the real mccoy.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Folks had better get it through their heads and quickly the rats intend to blow the whole economy up ala Venezuela. Its their path to chaos & then total control.

This is no drill, this is the real mccoy.
I think if they can get it passed that everyone can make this much, they will slip in a gargantuan package of benefits for themselves as well.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Why not go for the gusto, and demand a $100/hour minimum wage?  $1,000/hour?  The sky's the limit.
Piker...

I have ten of these in my desk drawer: 1 quadrillion Zimbabwe dollars.
Only of worth as a numismatic curiosity, like the 1922 10,000 (German) Mark note I have.
We can add Federal Reserve Notes any time...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis