Author Topic: In Exclusive Interview, Trump Calls Sept. 18 Rally A ‘Setup,’ Says GOP Senate Should Fire ‘Disaster’  (Read 889 times)

Offline The_Reader_David

I think Trump should keep his big mouth shut.  No one is going to fire McConnell.  PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!   And if Trump were to get re-elected, not likely, he would have to have McConnell work with him, or he gets nothing done.  I guess he did not figure that out yet having been POTUS for four years.   Ugggh!!

The damn stupidity of these people never ceases to amaze me.  Some things that are true need not be heralded from every mountain top.

If Trump were capable of keeping his big mouth shut and understood even half of the times when he should and did so, he'd have been reelected.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline EdinVA

Did you believe that you'd ever live to see this day?

Every zoo needs barriers to keep the animals inside...

Offline libertybele

If Trump were capable of keeping his big mouth shut and understood even half of the times when he should and did so, he'd have been reelected.

If only the election weren't stolen that might have some validity to it.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Maybe you should practice what you preach --- or at least let us know how long you've been in a coma @The_Reader_David . The President was reelected.  If you're really interested in learning how it was stolen read the entire election "reform" bill circulating congress.

An example of how well the steal worked, Trump was ahead by 693,000+ votes when PA went dark on election night --- when it came back up, Biden was ahead.

I'm sure the 57,000 who attended one rally in Butler three nights before were as shocked as the rest of the world:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Maybe you should practice what you preach --- or at least let us know how long you've been in a coma @The_Reader_David . The President was reelected.  If you're really interested in learning how it was stolen read the entire election "reform" bill circulating congress.

An example of how well the steal worked, Trump was ahead by 693,000+ votes when PA went dark on election night --- when it came back up, Biden was ahead.

I'm sure the 57,000 who attended one rally in Butler three nights before were as shocked as the rest of the world:

C'mon, man! We saw the pics of the Biden events and he packed every circle...

All maybe 20 of them.

And waved at empty fields...

and somehow got a record number of votes...81,000,000, even more than the record number of votes Trump got for an incumbent POTUS: 75,000,000

////00000////
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

Hey, I've got a bridge in Brooklyn that I want to sell. Interested?

If you say so, Chief.

Offline goatprairie

:yowsa:

Offline goatprairie

If only the election weren't stolen that might have some validity to it.
The election wasn't stolen. You're being gaslighted by the worst liar ever to inhabit the WH, Donald Trump. He lost....fairly, squarely, and bigly. Get over it.
The longer you hang on to loser Trump, the worse the party will be for the future.

Offline goatprairie

After ten months there's zero proof anything was stolen. You're being gaslighted. Stop believing Trump's lies. He lost...fairly, squarely, and bigly.

Offline Kamaji

The election wasn't stolen. You're being gaslighted by the worst liar ever to inhabit the WH, Donald Trump. He lost....fairly, squarely, and bigly. Get over it.
The longer you hang on to loser Trump, the worse the party will be for the future.

Trump is the "worst liar to ever inhabit the WH"?  Seriously?  After the last 7 months you think that's even a semi-defensible statement?

Wow.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

Democrats, NeverTrumps, Communists, Liberals

Trump supporter!!!
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I'm looking forward to the day I make you eat those words.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
For anyone to honestly believe the election wasn't stolen, are you blind and deaf?  Or just stupid?  Just wondering how you could witness the events of election day in the contested states, and not comprehend this election was fixed.  And not only the presidential election, but others as well.

Simple fact of the matter, until we end electronic voting, the fixing of elections will continue.  The Republicans are asleep at the wheel.

Hundreds of thousands of votes that were fraudulent in just Arizona alone spells it out.  Now it boils down to politics as to whether the truth will be recognized, and the acceptance of the vote in Arizona repealed.  If Arizona repeals the results, other states will follow.

In Georgia, one county alone has 150,000 votes that are fraudulent.  Biden won by about 12,000 in Georgia.  There were almost that many dead people to vote in Georgia.  Another large sum of folks that no longer live in Georgia also voted.  And the people contracted to count the vote, and recount the vote in Fulton County work for Stacey Abram's company.  Ah yes, you know what you are talking about when you say the election wasn't fixed.

Brian Kemp and that smuck that is his Sec of State will not get re-elected.  However, the nightmare is that Abrams might win if she runs, and that will not be in the best interests of the people of Georgia. 

I say pull your head buried deep out of your posterior.

Offline GrouchoTex

No, @corbe, I did not.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

Perhaps in the 60s. (They're back, or at least the worst of them.)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis