Author Topic: The Morning Briefing: Mask/Vaccine Nazis Are Getting More Unhinged Every Day  (Read 148 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

The Morning Briefing: Mask/Vaccine Nazis Are Getting More Unhinged Every Day

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/09/17/the-morning-briefing-mask-vaccine-nazis-are-getting-more-unhinged-every-day-n1479411

Just when you think that the mask and vaccine fetishists couldn’t possibly get any worse, they find new lows to descend to.

Yes, we are suffering from a plague in this country — a plague of rudeness. This pandemic is causing a lot of people to act out in ways that we shouldn’t be tolerating. The mask/vax types are under the false impression that they are morally superior and can threaten or mistreat anyone they want. There were several different stories on Thursday that got my blood boiling a bit.

I don’t like boiling blood, by the way.

Megan wrote a disturbing piece about a deaf woman’s travails with mask-obsessed clerks:

“I am at my breaking point in this pandemic,” she said. Heroux is an Uber driver and went into her favorite Dunkin’ Donuts store to get an iced tea in Encino, California. When she tried to order her drink, she asked the employee to take down her mask so she could read her lips, informing her that she is deaf. Heroux says she wears a cochlear implant but did not have it on that day and could hear nothing. Instead of giving reasonable accommodations to Heroux, like pulling down her mask or writing down her words, the staff member continued talking behind her mask while Heroux heard nothing.

“I was so confused,” Heroux said. “She called the manager… I could tell by his face and body language that he was going off and kept [gesturing to his face] and I kept saying ‘I can’t hear you, I can’t hear you!’” she said. “He refused to write anything down… we were six feet apart through the plexiglass,” she said. “What more do you want? We’ve struggled so much through this pandemic,” Heroux said, referring to deaf people. “He didn’t believe me,” she said sobbing. “He didn’t believe that I was deaf because I speak so well. It’s a blessing and a curse.”

Mask-Nazi- and Vax-Nazi-shaming is so persuasive ... just not in the supposedly intended way.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
There is a major study soon to be published that will take the wind out of the sails for vaccines.  That is if the government does not cover it up, which they might do.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

If any of us sees a mask-nazi going after someone else - like all nazis, they tend to go after the more vulnerable, like little old ladies - we need to be ready to stand up to the bullying.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Uttar Pradesh, India Announces State Is COVID-19 Free Proving the Effectiveness of “Deworming Drug” IVERMECTIN
Uttar Pradesh? They're the province that legally declares people they don't like to be legally dead. I would take anything they say with a heavy grain of Himalayan salt.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024