Author Topic: So, NeverTrumps, are you happy now with Biden?  (Read 868 times)

Offline goatprairie

Re: So, NeverTrumps, are you happy now with Biden?
« Reply #25 on: September 11, 2021, 05:43:02 pm »
So, you think hitlary would have been better than trump and we would be in a better place?
I voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020. Trump was lucky to win in 2016 basically drawing an inside straight while losing the popular vote by three million.
His luck ran out in 2020 when he lost a number of states by close margins. But lose them he did despite his lying.
If we had chosen Cruz  in 2016 (or even Rubio), we would not now be suffering from the awful Biden admin.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #26 on: September 11, 2021, 05:43:27 pm »

Ain't pontificating.

I don't see what you are happy with. You got nothing. Nothing at all. And it cost you 20 Trillion bucks.
That is not winning.
? Of course I've got nothing. The rats and their friends are taking it away.

Why do you think we're upset with the NTers?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2021, 05:44:43 pm »
I voted for Trump in 2016 and 2020. Trump was lucky to win in 2016 basically drawing an inside straight while losing the popular vote by three million.
His luck ran out in 2020 when he lost a number of states by close margins. But lose them he did despite his lying.
If we had chosen Cruz  in 2016 (or even Rubio), we would not now be suffering from the awful Biden admin.
You obviously do not understand the system of government we have using the Electoral College to elect a President.

Popular vote has nothing to do with electing a President.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2021, 06:06:28 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2021, 05:46:54 pm »
And with Biden something is getting done.

You must be happy then.

Nope. And I knew I wouldn't be happy. Even as I was not happy with Tumpy. A pox on all of them.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2021, 05:47:17 pm »
Well, I see there is at least one anti-Trumper that's deeelighted we have Shortbus Joe for President.  Congratulations.
Why don't you stop making baseless allegations? Biden is turning out to be the worst president in American history. But because people like you love Trump so much, Biden is now the president.
The failure of people like to understand why Trump was so disliked and could lose to a tool like Biden is I guess beyond your comprehension.
Few people like to vote for a jerk. Trump is a king-sized jerk. Many millions of people who might have liked his policies couldn't stand him. Because he was a jerk then and still is. 

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2021, 05:48:59 pm »

Few people like to vote for a jerk. Trump is a king-sized jerk. Many millions of people who might have liked his policies couldn't stand him. Because he was a jerk then and still is.

Seriously, how many politicians aren't jerks?  So what if Trump was a jerk.     And if the people rejected Trump for that,  all I can say is, now they're getting what they deserve......Good and Hard!

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2021, 05:49:06 pm »

I like Cruz but in 2016 he was not tough enough to take on hitlary and the gestapo, to much of a logic debater and not quick enough on his feet.  They would have eaten him alive with accusations and propaganda and he would have lost focus, however, I think he has gotten stronger over the last few years...

Not a real ruibio fan... to wishy washy...

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2021, 05:52:35 pm »
Why don't you stop making baseless allegations? Biden is turning out to be the worst president in American history. But because people like you love Trump so much, Biden is now the president.
The failure of people like to understand why Trump was so disliked and could lose to a tool like Biden is I guess beyond your comprehension.

So, I "love Trump" now.  Well, you got what you wanted in 2020, and it matters not one iota to me you are willing to call Sloe Joe the worst President ever. 

To add insult to injury, you mock people like me who are trying to expose the fraud in that election.  Me personally, BTW, because I'm on the AZ GOP Executive Committee.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #33 on: September 11, 2021, 05:53:19 pm »
? Of course I've got nothing. The rats and their friends are taking it away.

Why do you think we're upset with the NTers?

They took it all away because it was all made of Executive Orders. As predicted.

You got NOTHING with a Republican administration that had BOTH houses for two years and the senate for two more.

Let that sink in. Nothing. No performance. Just candy throw by the clown at the front of the parade.
Seems to me you are pissed at the wrong people. You should be pissed at the Republicans who didn't do a damn thing when they could.

Look. I am a Conservative. I signed on for Reagan. And I will honor that till I die.

That ain't what y'all are doing. Why do you think you are owed my vote?

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2021, 05:55:00 pm »
They took it all away because it was all made of Executive Orders. As predicted.

You got NOTHING with a Republican administration that had BOTH houses for two years and the senate for two more.

Let that sink in. Nothing. No performance. Just candy throw by the clown at the front of the parade.
Seems to me you are pissed at the wrong people. You should be pissed at the Republicans who didn't do a damn thing when they could.

Look. I am a Conservative. I signed on for Reagan. And I will honor that till I die.

The same "Reagan" that greatly increased the National Debt, and granted amnesty?  That Reagan?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2021, 05:56:45 pm »
The same "Reagan" that greatly increased the National Debt, and granted amnesty?  That Reagan?

Yep. That one.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2021, 06:04:22 pm »
Yep. That one.

I think you just might be the only person that meets your criteria, then. Why don't you run, heck I might vote for you.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #37 on: September 11, 2021, 06:05:20 pm »
Nope. And I knew I wouldn't be happy. Even as I was not happy with Tumpy. A pox on all of them.
Why not happy?  Biden is "Actually getting something done", which is what you wanted.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

« Reply #38 on: September 11, 2021, 06:05:56 pm »
Must be terribly vexing to live in nation full of people not as bright as you, seeing Trump as a 'jerk' but not being able to set aside petty emotions in favor of voting in their own interests.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #39 on: September 11, 2021, 06:06:47 pm »
I think you just might be the only person that meets your criteria, then. Why don't you run, heck I might vote for you.

My criteria is easy to meet. And plenty of room for compromise beyond that.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #40 on: September 11, 2021, 06:08:33 pm »

Honestly, I do not care whom you vote or do not vote for - more power to you. You joined this thread, I did not ping you.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #41 on: September 11, 2021, 06:08:42 pm »
Why not happy?  Biden is "Actually getting something done", which is what you wanted.

No. No conservatism getting done from anyone on either side. So why the hell should I vote for the big Rhinestone R?

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #42 on: September 11, 2021, 06:12:03 pm »
Honestly, I do not care whom you vote or do not vote for - more power to you. You joined this thread, I did not ping you.

Then what's your beef? Some how I am to blame for Biteme because I would not endorse (approve of) big government on the RIGHT. Because I would not vote  FOR incompetence...

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2021, 06:15:27 pm »
Then what's your beef? Some how I am to blame for Biteme because I would not endorse (approve of) big government on the RIGHT. Because I would not vote  FOR incompetence...

Not all Big Government is equal.   

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2021, 06:19:04 pm »
Not all Big Government is equal.   

Yes it is. The 'lesser evil' argument will not do. Y'all been chasing that bulshalism for 30 years and what has it got you?

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2021, 06:25:11 pm »

IMO,  you dishonor Reagan.  Reagan was the trailblazing "America First" President.  He brought blue collar, socially conservative Americans into the Republican tent and stood by them through thick and thin.  Yet you deny Reagan this legacy and ridicule his political heir --- promising to do both till the day you die.  There ain't nothing special or respectful about your POV.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1436749195218718720

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2021, 06:27:08 pm »
I will not tolerate personal attacks on other members...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

« Reply #47 on: September 11, 2021, 06:30:31 pm »
But I'm to blame for Biteme because I vote for Trump. ***suicide***

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #48 on: September 11, 2021, 06:40:59 pm »
IMO,  you dishonor Reagan.  Reagan was the trailblazing "America First" President.  He brought blue collar, socially conservative Americans into the Republican tent and stood by them through thick and thin.  Yet you deny Reagan this legacy and ridicule his political heir --- promising to do both till the day you die.  There ain't nothing special or respectful about your POV.

Stolen slogans do not make a political heir.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #49 on: September 11, 2021, 06:43:13 pm »
But I'm to blame for Biteme because I vote for Trump. ***suicide***

I never said that. But I DID predict that you would get nothing from it. And I was damn well right.
The part I don't get is that you'll do it all again.  :shrug: