Author Topic: Why You Can’t Watch the ABC Miniseries “The Path to 9/11”  (Read 154 times)

Online mountaineer

Why You Can’t Watch the ABC Miniseries “The Path to 9/11”
« on: September 11, 2021, 03:09:55 pm »
Why You Can’t Watch the ABC Miniseries “The Path to 9/11”
How the Clinton Administration’s 9/11 coverup is disturbingly similar to the Biden Administration’s lies about his Afghanistan debacle.
By Fred Fleitz
September 10, 2021
On September 6, 2006, the ABC television network aired “The Path to 9/11,” a three-hour documentary, written and produced by Cyrus Nowrasteh and directed by David Cunningham, which covered the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks against our country. The program broke with other accounts of the causes of the 9/11 attacks— including by the 9/11 Commission—by casting substantial blame for the attacks on the incompetent foreign policy of the Clinton Administration.

This program aired only once. A DVD was produced but can no longer be purchased on Amazon.com. The reason? Former Clinton officials and their allies put heavy pressure on the Walt Disney Company—which owns ABC—to censor and suppress the film because it went against their false narrative absolving Clinton’s policies for contributing to the 9/11 attacks and instead putting the blame on the Bush Administration.

What’s stunning about this story today is how similar it is to the denials and outright lies about the disastrous U.S. withdrawal from Afghanistan by Biden officials, and the mainstream media’s willingness to change the subject away from a major foreign policy failure by a Democratic president.

“The Path to 9/11” was tough on both the Bush and Clinton Administrations for not doing enough to prevent the 9/11 attacks. ...
More at American Greatness
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Re: Why You Can’t Watch the ABC Miniseries “The Path to 9/11”
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2021, 03:12:10 pm »
CyrusN
@CyrusNowrasteh
Like @Zigmanfreud doc “Blocking The Path to 9/11” on the same subject, ex-CIA @FredFleitz article depicts the suppression of my accurate 2006 docudrama. Why You Can’t Watch the ABC Miniseries “The Path to 9/11” › American Greatness
10:46 AM · Sep 11, 2021

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2021, 03:22:12 pm »
The left is very adept at rewriting history.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mountaineer

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2021, 03:34:13 pm »
Didn't know where to put this, but there's an interesting article at Politico of a survivor's first-hand account of being buried in the rubble.
The World Trade Towers Collapsed on Will Jimeno. How Did He Survive?
The Port Authority police officer spent 13 hours trapped in the rubble of the Twin Towers before he was rescued. But the most remarkable thing might be what happened afterward.
By GARRETT M. GRAFF
09/10/2021 04:30 AM EDT

The oddest thing about being trapped in the rubble of the World Trade Center was that Will Jimeno didn’t break any bones. The Port Authority police officer had 220 stories of the World Trade Center fall on top of him — all of both towers, first the south, then the north — a violence of unimaginable scale, velocity and intensity, one that killed three of the other officers he’d been standing with moments earlier, and entombing him and his surviving sergeant amid concrete and rock for hours on Sept. 11, 2001.  ...
Link to story

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2021, 11:16:53 pm »
If you really want to watch...

This was a 2-part miniseries, I believe.

Here's a link to dailymotion which has it in 4 parts:
https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5qbpoq
(the page says it's the uncut version)

Part 2 can also be found here (as a torrent):
https://tpb22.ukpass.co/description.php?id=3523364

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2021, 01:35:48 am »
The left is very adept at rewriting history.

@Bigun

Well,it's not like the truth is a viable option for them.,
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2021, 01:37:08 am »
Didn't know where to put this, but there's an interesting article at Politico of a survivor's first-hand account of being buried in the rubble. Link to story

@mountaineer

I think that if I were him,I would be forced to spend the rest of my life outdoors,maybe living in a tent.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!