Author Topic: Barack Obama Takes on Larry Elder in Ad for Gavin Newsom in California Recall  (Read 569 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Barack Obama Takes on Larry Elder in Ad for Gavin Newsom in California Recall

Joel B. Pollak 8 Sep 2021

Former President Barack Obama appears in a new ad for incumbent Gov. Gavin Newsom (D), one that targets Larry Elder, a conservative talk show host who would likely be the state’s first black governor if the Sep. 14 recall election succeeds.

Obama does not mention Elder by name. But it shows a photograph of Elder, together with former President Donald Trump, as Obama accuses Republicans of trying to “overturn common sense COVID safety measures for health care workers and school staff.”

https://twitter.com/RubinReport/status/1435723052675846145

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/08/barack-obama-takes-on-larry-elder-in-ad-for-gavin-newsom-in-california-recall/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Leave unto California what belongs to California, aka Shake 'N Bake USA
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
September 9, 2021
Desperate Democrats wheel out Obama to try to save Newsom
By Monica Showalter

Things have got to be bad for Democrats right now as they desperately try to whip up the vote to save the job of California's Gov. Gavin Newsom in the Sept. 14 recall election.

They called in Joe Biden, president of the United States, who is set to make an appearance for their man this week. They called in Kamala Harris, vice president of the United States, longtime Newsom pal, and former California senator, who showed up for appearances Wednesday.

Normally, when you've got the president of the United States campaigning for you, it's a wrap. The big guy makes an appearance and the voters come running. Big Guys don't often do this, and that makes this all the more special.

But something doesn't seem to be happening, so now they've pulled out their real ace in the hole, Barack Obama, man of pizazz and charisma, former popular president, since turned Hollywood figure, to try to turn this situation around for embattled Newsom with his familiar pious soaring rhetoric about sweep-of-history, a choice of moving forward or backwards.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2021/09/desperate_democrats_wheel_out_obama_to_try_to_save_newsom.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Newsom ads are all over the media. An ad or two from Larry Elder might be helpful for his chances - perhaps reminding Californians we're up to our necks in homeless and crime while Newsom pushes CRT in schools & focuses on preventing Christians from singing hymns.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I might get flamed for this, but sometimes tough love and medicine might be in order.

Why not let Newson finish off California, once and for all?  All Elder will get if elected is grief and gridlock from the Sacramento Newsom flunkies.

Out of the ashes maybe something of value may emerge.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

I might get flamed for this, but sometimes tough love and medicine might be in order.

Why not let Newson finish off California, once and for all?  All Elder will get if elected is grief and gridlock from the Sacramento Newsom flunkies.

Out of the ashes maybe something of value may emerge.
Well, for one, I'm constantly hearing y'all complain about California transplants infesting your states.

Second, in another few months the California political cabal is gonna take over the reins of power from our desiccated POTUS. Wouldn't it have been better if these types were strangled in their crib?

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Well, for one, I'm constantly hearing y'all complain about California transplants infesting your states.

Second, in another few months the California political cabal is gonna take over the reins of power from our desiccated POTUS. Wouldn't it have been better if these types were strangled in their crib?

Yeah, and I am one of them.  Do you think Elder being elected will stop or slow that down?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Yeah, and I am one of them.  Do you think Elder being elected will stop or slow that down?
Dunno, with the media we have the chances are slim.

But with his communication skills perhaps Elder can make an impact. Right now what he represents is NEVER offered as an alternative worldview to Californians - never. I'd venture a guess millions of Californians - immigrants especially - aren't even aware another view of what state government can look like exists. Perhaps he can change this.

If Elder can pull it off he certainly will derail Newsom's career - which will directly affect the rest of the country as with the departure of Cuomo Newsom is the party's golden boy. Witness the reaction of the national rat party to the recall.

« Last Edit: September 09, 2021, 02:21:28 pm by skeeter »

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Methinks that newsom is gonna sneak on by with this one, to the tune of 51, 52, maybe even 53%.

He may become kamala sutra's pick for VP once ol' joe becomes so bad even the folks hidin' behind the curtains can't prop him up any longer...

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Methinks that newsom is gonna sneak on by with this one, to the tune of 51, 52, maybe even 53%.

He may become kamala sutra's pick for VP once ol' joe becomes so bad even the folks hidin' behind the curtains can't prop him up any longer...

They don't know how many votes they will need.  But they know how many they will use.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

Re: Barack Obama Takes on Larry Elder in Ad for Gavin Newsom in California Recall
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2021, 10:09:31 pm »
Obama continues to 'control' our elections, BLM, Antifa, Afghan refugees, his silent army and China controls Obama and Biden.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mountaineer

Re: Barack Obama Takes on Larry Elder in Ad for Gavin Newsom in California Recall
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2021, 10:10:39 pm »
The good news is that Barack Obama's support was deadly for the candidates he's stumped for in the past.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2021, 10:48:39 pm »
They don't know how many votes they will need.  But they know how many they will use.

Thank You, Ron White..... :rolling:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.