Author Topic: New Details Emerge About Coronavirus Research at Chinese Lab  (Read 540 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
New Details Emerge About Coronavirus Research at Chinese Lab
« on: September 07, 2021, 02:22:16 pm »
New Details Emerge About Coronavirus Research at Chinese Lab
More than 900 pages of materials related to US.-funded coronavirus research in China were released following a FOIA lawsuit by The Intercept.

Sharon Lerner, Mara Hvistendahl

September 6 2021, 8:06 p.m.

Newly released documents provide details of U.S.-funded research on several types of coronaviruses at the Wuhan Institute of Virology in China. The Intercept has obtained more than nine hundred pages of documents detailing the work of the EcoHealth Alliance, a U.S.-based health organization that used federal money to fund bat coronavirus research at the Chinese laboratory. The trove of documents includes two previously unpublished grant proposals that were funded by the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, as well as project updates relating to the EcoHealth Alliance’s research, which has been scrutinized amid increased interest in the origins of the pandemic.

The documents were released in connection with ongoing Freedom of Information Act litigation by The Intercept against the National Institutes of Health. The Intercept is making the full documents available to the public.

“This is a roadmap to the high-risk research that could have led to the current pandemic,” said Gary Ruskin, executive director of U.S. Right To Know, a group that has been investigating the origins of Covid-19.

One of the grants, titled “Understanding the Risk of Bat Coronavirus Emergence,” outlines an ambitious effort led by EcoHealth Alliance president Peter Daszak to screen thousands of bat samples for novel coronaviruses. The research also involved screening people who work with live animals. The documents contain several critical details about the research in Wuhan, including the fact that key experimental work with humanized mice was conducted at a biosafety level 3 lab at Wuhan University Center for Animal Experiment — and not at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, as was previously assumed. The documents raise additional questions about the theory that the pandemic may have begun in a lab accident, an idea that Daszak has aggressively dismissed.

more
https://theintercept.com/2021/09/06/new-details-emerge-about-coronavirus-research-at-chinese-lab/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: New Details Emerge About Coronavirus Research at Chinese Lab
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2021, 04:47:54 pm »
Support the USO

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2021, 04:51:20 pm »

https://twitter.com/PhilipWegmann/status/1435247219482013699

The federal government needs to be reduced to about one third its current size!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online rustynail

« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2021, 05:46:16 pm »
He is Untouchable.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2021, 01:20:26 pm »
Dr. Fauci Finally Gets Exposed
How The Dr. Mengele Of Our Days Got Caught Lying To Congress   
Emerald Robinson
21 hr ago   

As many of you know, I was the first reporter who asked President Trump about Dr. Fauci and the NIH funding the Wuhan Lab of Virology in China at a White House press briefing. My question is widely credited with ending US taxpayer funding to the Wuhan Lab (at least temporarily). It was April 17, 2020. I had asked President Trump the following question:
    “The NIH under the Obama administration in 2015 gave that lab [the Wuhan Institute of Virology] $3.7 million in a grant. Why would the U.S. give a grant like that to China?”

"We will end that grant very quickly,” President Trump replied. “It was granted quite awhile ago,” he added. “Who was president then, I wonder?" The grant funding was canceled almost overnight.
My question set off a firestorm in the media. I was denounced as a conspiracy theorist by several corporate media outlets.   ...
Emerald Robinson at Substack
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2021, 01:34:17 pm »
The federal government needs to be reduced to about one third its current size!
Fauci Resign?

As in with full benefits? (He makes more than the POTUS)

Fire the SOB!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: September 08, 2021, 01:36:24 pm »
Fauci Resign?

As in with full benefits? (He makes more than the POTUS)

Fire the SOB!

For cause and require him to pay restitution for the damage he has done!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #10 on: September 08, 2021, 01:55:33 pm »
 :bkmk: 8888sitting kitty
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #11 on: September 08, 2021, 02:01:28 pm »
For cause and require him to pay restitution for the damage he has done!
Some damages cannot be compensated.

Nuremburg was just an acknowledgement, not compensation.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #12 on: September 08, 2021, 02:08:12 pm »
Some damages cannot be compensated.

Nuremburg was just an acknowledgement, not compensation.

I do not disagree with that but making the bastard pay restitution IS something!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2021, 02:29:16 pm »
Fauci is beyond a mere President. He is beyond the scope of Congress.
Fauci has coronated himself as King of America, and he is right so far.
Fauci has caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands (millions?), has bankrupted countless businesses, and has crippled the American economy for political purposes (to hurt Trump), simply with words. He has done all of this with "royal edicts" from his throne. And while a few have challenged him, none have been able to stop him.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2021, 02:44:55 pm »
Fauci is beyond a mere President. He is beyond the scope of Congress.
Fauci has coronated himself as King of America, and he is right so far.
Fauci has caused the deaths of hundreds of thousands (millions?), has bankrupted countless businesses, and has crippled the American economy for political purposes (to hurt Trump), simply with words. He has done all of this with "royal edicts" from his throne. And while a few have challenged him, none have been able to stop him.
Well, the Caduceus is said to be the symbol of Hermes (Mercury), the patron of thieves and outlaws.

The Rod of Asclepius has only a single snake wrapped around a rod:
The Rod of Asclepius belongs to Aesculapius, who was the revered Greek god of healing.

For those who desire a moment in that rabbit hole:  Things you don’t learn in medical school: Caduceus

C S Lewis

Online rustynail

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2021, 03:29:44 pm »
Things you don’t learn in medical school: Caduceus

Thanks that was very interesting.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2021, 04:30:06 pm »
In the fortieth year of their desert sojourn, the Jews complained regarding the manna, which was the staple of their diet. G‑d regarded this as a “slap in the face,” a demonstration of their lack of appreciation, and dispatched venomous serpents to attack the Israelite encampment. Moses prayed to G‑d on the Jews’ behalf, and G‑d instructed him to make a serpent and place it on a pole. Whoever looked up at this copper serpent was healed (Numbers 21:5–9).

Snake & Staff / Aaron s Rod Gilded Orange Order Symbol For ...

The origin of all of these images of a snake and staff representing "healing" is from the Bible, as noted above.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2021, 04:31:57 pm by 240B »
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2021, 11:48:41 pm »
September 10, 20215:38 PM EDT   Last Updated 3 hours ago
White House says Biden, Xi discussed origins of COVID probe
Reuters

WASHINGTON, Sept 10 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden discussed the investigation into the origins of COVID-19 during a call on Thursday with his Chinese counterpart Xi Jinping, according to the White House.

"They did discuss a range of trans-national issues including COVID-19, and understanding its origins is of course a primary concern for this administration," White House press secretary Jen Psaki said on Friday. "Yes, it was a topic raised, but I'm not going to go into further detail." ...

Psaki described the call as respectful and candid, not lecturing or condescending, intended at keeping channels of communication open between the countries.

Climate and human rights were among the topics, she said, and though economic matters were discussed they were "not a major part" of the call. ...

Kayleigh McEnany
@kayleighmcenany
·
1h
In a “respectful” and “familiar” conversation, Biden and Xi cordially discussed how China might have unleashed a pandemic on the world just after Joe told unvaccinated Americans they will “pay the price.”
6:35 PM · Sep 10, 2021·

Online libertybele

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2021, 12:06:38 am »
Kayleigh McEnany
@kayleighmcenany
·
1h
In a “respectful” and “familiar” conversation, Biden and Xi cordially discussed how China might have unleashed a pandemic on the world just after Joe told unvaccinated Americans they will “pay the price.”
6:35 PM · Sep 10, 2021·

Joe will eventually have to answer for the deaths that he has caused. He's pure evil.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #19 on: September 11, 2021, 07:11:19 am »
Joe will eventually have to answer for the deaths that he has caused. He's pure evil.
Those breadcrumbs lead back to NIAID...

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2021, 02:52:19 pm »
Revealed: How scientists who dismissed Wuhan lab theory are linked to Chinese researchers
Cover-up alleged over Lancet letter that effectively shut down scientific debate into whether coronavirus was manipulated or leaked from lab
By Sarah Knapton, Science Editor 10 September 2021 • 9:00pm
All but one scientist who penned a letter in The Lancet dismissing the possibility that coronavirus could have come from a lab in Wuhan were linked to its Chinese researchers, their colleagues or funders, a Telegraph investigation can reveal.

The influential journal published a letter on March 7 last year from 27 scientists in which they stated that they “strongly condemned conspiracy theories” surrounding Covid-19.

It effectively shut down scientific debate into whether coronavirus was manipulated or leaked from a lab in Wuhan.

On Friday, researchers who tried to investigate a link but were stonewalled and branded conspiracy theorists called it an “extreme cover-up”.

Despite declaring no conflicts of interest at the time, it has since emerged that the letter was orchestrated by British zoologist Peter Daszak, president of the US-based EcoHealth Alliance, which funded research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, where the leak was suspected.

However, The Telegraph can disclose that 26 of the 27 scientists listed in the letter had connections to the Chinese lab, through researchers and funders closely linked to Wuhan. ...
Story at the Telegraph (U.K.).

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2021, 03:17:02 pm »
Revealed: How scientists who dismissed Wuhan lab theory are linked to Chinese researchers
Cover-up alleged over Lancet letter that effectively shut down scientific debate into whether coronavirus was manipulated or leaked from lab
By Sarah Knapton, Science Editor 10 September 2021 • 9:00pmStory at the Telegraph (U.K.).

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online DB

« Reply #22 on: September 11, 2021, 03:24:49 pm »

Massive damage and no one will be held accountable. That's were we are these days. A sea of lies where anyone who challenges those lies must be destroyed.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 03:20:58 pm by DB »

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #23 on: September 11, 2021, 03:32:15 pm »
There is no doubt in my mind that the virus was engineered in China with our full knowledge and financial support.
So the 2 questions that remain are.
1.  Is it ONLY transmitted person to person via particles in the air or can it be food born?  It is hard for me to accept that person to person is the only transmission route as it would be difficult to contaminate 100 countries in less than a week, UNLESS, contaminated people were deliberately sent out to each country.

2.  The responsibility of the NIH is to identify potential biological threats and be prepared for a response, so where were they?  Cocktail parties?

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #24 on: September 11, 2021, 03:34:02 pm »
Massive damage and now one will be held accountable. That's were we are these days. A sea of lies where anyone who challenges those lies must be destroyed.

Please see: https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,448101.msg2493914.html#msg2493914

@DB

- J. R. R. Tolkien