Author Topic: Is Joe Biden Killing Fracking for EVs?  (Read 249 times)

rangerrebew

Is Joe Biden Killing Fracking for EVs?
« on: September 05, 2021, 03:19:41 pm »

Is Joe Biden Killing Fracking for EVs?

My latest at Real Clear Energy.

Is Joe Biden choking the U.S. oil industry in order to advance his electric vehicle (EV) agenda?

Although oil prices have more than tripled since bottoming out in March 2020 due to COVID and a production war between Russian and Saudi Arabia, American frackers are in no rush to meet a demand that is getting back to normal.

Since becoming president, Biden has undertaken a number of actions against domestic oil production, including: cancelling the Keystone XL pipeline; halting new leases for oil and gas drilling on public lands; and reinstating the Obama EPA’s anti-fracking methane rule. Biden has even gone so far as to ban fracking in two Pennsylvania counties where there isn’t even much fracking.

https://junkscience.com/2021/09/is-joe-biden-killing-fracking-for-evs/#more-105876

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Is Joe Biden Killing Fracking for EVs?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2021, 08:07:46 pm »
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2021, 08:16:55 pm »
Where are they going to get the plastics they need to make this stuff?

Stupid. Just stupid.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2021, 10:15:24 pm »
Joe wonders:
"Where are they going to get the plastics they need to make this stuff?"

From China.
Where else did you have in mind?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2021, 02:25:47 am »
Where are they going to get the plastics they need to make this stuff?

Stupid. Just stupid.
Soybean. What you don't like the idea of a biodegradable car that's also yummy to rodents?

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2021, 03:08:39 am »
Envirowhackos have the be the butt dumbest people on earth.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2021, 01:12:00 pm »
I wonder how people in the northern half of the country will be expected to heat their homes during the brutally cold winters.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2021, 10:15:20 pm »
I wonder how people in the northern half of the country will be expected to heat their homes during the brutally cold winters.
Right. They don't even want us to be able to go out and fire up the ride and crank up the heater...How long will you last running the heater in an EV at 20 below?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2021, 12:26:58 am »
Right. They don't even want us to be able to go out and fire up the ride and crank up the heater...How long will you last running the heater in an EV at 20 below?

About as long as an EV air conditioner in Phoenix.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: