Author Topic: Back to School Basics: Here Are the Best Recording Devices for Digital Davids to Record Unhinged Tea  (Read 183 times)

Offline PeteS in CA

Back to School Basics: Here Are the Best Recording Devices for Digital Davids to Record Unhinged Teachers' Raging Rants

https://pjmedia.com/columns/megan-fox/2021/08/19/back-to-school-basics-here-are-the-best-recording-devices-for-digital-davids-to-record-unhinged-teachers-and-their-raging-rants-n1470951

It should be evident by now that if your kids are in public school they are going to be subjected to the unhinged rantings of woke teachers who think it’s their job to politically brainwash them. We have all seen example after example of these nutjobs with teaching degrees going ape on a classroom full of kids who just showed up to learn some reading and writing skills. There is no shortage of these bespectacled scolds chomping at the bit to denigrate parents, disparage white people, and abuse any student who dares argue.

Alissa Piro in California is one of my favorites caught on camera daring parents to “come at” her if they don’t like the way she’s teaching distance learning. Those of us who suffered through public school “distance learning” know exactly why she was being criticized. The whole thing was a total failure, but you keep on comparing yourself to a medical doctor, Alissa.

“I know very little about anything else in the world except education,” she told her captive class. “However, if your parent wants to come talk to me about how I’m not doing a good enough job in distance learning based on what you need as an individual…I dare them to come at me. I’m so sick to my stomach of parents trying to tell educators how to do their jobs.”
Spycam Pen
Key Fob Cam
Key Chain Voice Recorder
Spy Glasses

Back when I was in school (the cafeteria was serving the last of the frozen dinoburgers, and the senior citizen crossing guards were named "Fred" and "Barney") our big choice was among "Nifty", decorated 3-ring, or plain 3-ring binders. In those days hidden cameras were for the comedic "Candid Camera" TV show. Nowadays hidden cameras are needed to record what teachers say, and neither what they say nor TV shows are funny.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline mountaineer

I hope those parents who, for whatever reason, haven't pulled their kiddies out of gov't schools are paying attention.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Back to School Basics: Here Are the Best Recording Devices for Digital Davids to Record Unhinged Teachers' Raging Rants

https://pjmedia.com/columns/megan-fox/2021/08/19/back-to-school-basics-here-are-the-best-recording-devices-for-digital-davids-to-record-unhinged-teachers-and-their-raging-rants-n1470951

Back when I was in school (the cafeteria was serving the last of the frozen dinoburgers, and the senior citizen crossing guards were named "Fred" and "Barney") our big choice was among "Nifty", decorated 3-ring, or plain 3-ring binders. In those days hidden cameras were for the comedic "Candid Camera" TV show. Nowadays hidden cameras are needed to record what teachers say, and neither what they say nor TV shows are funny.
How could you forget Pee Chee folders?

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.