Author Topic: There is a Shady Reason Why Biden is Capping Off His Disastrous Week with Another ‘Vacation’  (Read 125 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
There is a Shady Reason Why Biden is Capping Off His Disastrous Week with Another ‘Vacation’

by Kyle Becker
about 10 hours ago

President Biden is very tired from screwing up every decision that faces the Oval Office. Whether it’s his botched Afghanistan withdrawal, bungling of the border crisis, or borderline treason in his foreign policy affairs, Biden is begging for a break. Again.

As the White House reporter with the AP, Zeke Miller, reported on Wednesday, “Biden will spend the weekend in Wilmington,” per the Federal Aviation Administration.

Zeke Miller
@ZekeJMiller
·
Sep 1
Per FAA, Biden will spend the weekend in Wilmington

The president’s Labor Day Weekend of non-labor comes amidst a foreign policy disaster that left over a thousand U.S. service members dead.

https://twitter.com/goodblackdude/status/1433244678711771142

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/there-is-a-shady-reason-why-biden-is-capping-off-his-disastrous-week-with-another-vacation-knab-2/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Kamaji

That way he can talk to people to whom he should not without it showing up in any logs.  Hunter must have gotten a good haul this week, and it's time to go over the books and make sure "The Big Guy" gets his 10% cut - the commish gotta have his vigorish.

Offline mountaineer

Concetta
@concetta8631
Biden got a jump on the traffic, left the ‘office” yesterday to start his  long weekend  in Delaware, not one person in the MSM asked when he will be visiting Louisiana?
6:39 AM · Sep 3, 2021
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
That way he can talk to people to whom he should not without it showing up in any logs.  Hunter must have gotten a good haul this week, and it's time to go over the books and make sure "The Big Guy" gets his 10% cut - the commish gotta have his vigorish.

"Vigorish."  I learnt a new word today.....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

"Vigorish."  I learnt a new word today.....

Also called "vig" in the trade, or so I hear!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Peekin' into my crystal 8-ball, I see more and longer "vacations" in ol' white joe's future...