Author Topic: Here’s the Stanford Study on Covid Infection Fatality Rates that Big Tech is Censoring  (Read 573 times)

Offline Hoodat

Here’s the Stanford Study on Covid Infection Fatality Rates that Big Tech is Censoring

JD Rucker   |   September 2, 2021

Did you hear about the Stanford study conducted by Catherine Axfors and John Ioannidis that showed extremely high recovery rates for anyone under the age of 70? No? Then you’re probably still getting your news from Google, Facebook, Twitter, or mainstream media. They have ignored or even censored the study.

Facebook went so far as to post a ludicrous “fact-check” written by an undergraduate with no scientific background. The article they use to “debunk” the study is older than the study itself.

Infection Fatality Rate (IFR) is arguably the most important statistic to use when making policy. At the very least it’s up there with R0 infectious rates statistics. In short, IFR is the percentage of people who have been infected by a disease who end up dying as a direct or indirect result. It excludes non-relevant deaths; someone whose body shows Covid-19 present after dying from a gunshot wound would not be included in proper IFR statistics (but don’t tell the CDC that because they’re not so sure).

The study shows the elderly are by far the most at-risk from Covid-19, but it also concludes that the statistics used by most governments are exaggerated. As for anyone under the age of 70, the IFR is very low, under 1% even for 69-year-olds.

Here is a breakdown of IFRs by age group with a distinction made between elderly living in communities and the elderly overall:
  • Overall Elderly, 70+: 5.5%
  • Elderly in Communities, 70+: 2.4%
  • 60-69: 0.59%
  • 50-59: 0.27%
  • 40-49: 0.082%
  • 30-39: 0.031%
  • 20-29: 0.014%
  • 0-19: 0.0027%

https://uncanceled.news/heres-the-stanford-study-on-covid-infection-fatality-rates-that-big-tech-is-censoring/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Those pesky facts.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Now, take another look at the 0-19 stats.

That rate of .0027 percent, means out of every 100 people under 19, .0027 will die of COVID.

But you can't really just have .0027 of a person die, so multiply your 100 people by 10000 to get a whole number (27) out of every 1,000,000 people aged 0-19 years will die, statistically speaking.

For this, they want to risk life altering (or ending) adverse effects on ALL schoolkids.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 01:55:03 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
If these numbers were true, we would have reached herd immunity by now.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline Hoodat

These numbers represent fatality rates, not infection rates.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Thanks for posting the study!

Offline Polly Ticks

Facebook went so far as to post a ludicrous “fact-check” written by an undergraduate with no scientific background. The article they use to “debunk” the study is older than the study itself.

Social Media "fact checks" have become the most prevalent source of (partisan) misinformation out there.  it's quite maddening.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Social Media "fact checks" have become the most prevalent source of (partisan) misinformation out there.  it's quite maddening.

FB was fact checking me regularly until they got tired of it and deleted my account entirely several months ago.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2021, 02:09:22 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
You can see the stacks of bodies from space.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Smokin Joe

Not really. It is now (for me) a flag that there may be some actual truth contained in the original content.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Polly Ticks

Not really. It is now (for me) a flag that there may be some actual truth contained in the original content.

:rolling: goopo
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

The CDC changed their definition of "herd immunity."  Used to be, natural immunity from prior exposure/infection was considered part of the equation, but now you are assumed to have no immunity unless you got the DNA-altering shot(s).
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
These numbers represent fatality rates, not infection rates.

Exactly, what the CDC told me back in the late '70's is that herd immunity is when infection vectors are isolated because of immune people (vaccinated +natural immunity + acquired immunity via prior infection) So isolated to the point, where the disease runs its course and ends because there is no one available to infect.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

The numbers that matter are ICU bed occupancy.  Those statistics are aggregate percentages that don't necessarily measure the strain on limited ICU resources.

All that death, dying, and stress may longer be worth the paycheck for critical care doctors and nurses.  We could be in for prolonged shortages of critical care medical staff.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The numbers that matter are ICU bed occupancy.  Those statistics are aggregate percentages that don't necessarily measure the strain on limited ICU resources.

All that death, dying, and stress may longer be worth the paycheck for critical care doctors and nurses.  We could be in for prolonged shortages of critical care medical staff.

Especially now, with Hospitals and Clinics firing healthcare workers who refuse the jab.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

It is a pity the medical community immediately worked so hard to find ways to attempt to discredit early onset treatments that were aimed at preventing hospitalization by stopping the progression of the disease before the patient became critical.
But there's no money in that.

C S Lewis

Offline Kamaji

It is a pity the medical community immediately worked so hard to find ways to attempt to discredit early onset treatments that were aimed at preventing hospitalization by stopping the progression of the disease before the patient became critical.

Exactly.  If Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, and whatever else has some some benefit, were only able to reduce hospitalizations by 10%, that would be a substantial alleviation of strain on the hospitals.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

And add the politicization factor too.  In 2016 Biden and Heels up were both blasting Trump's Warp Speed program.
This has been a case study, of how exactly not to handle a pandemic.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
The CDC changed their definition of "herd immunity."  Used to be, natural immunity from prior exposure/infection was considered part of the equation, but now you are assumed to have no immunity unless you got the DNA-altering shot(s).
Herd immunity SHOULD BE when the virus stops spreading faster with each day—without any restrictions on human behavior—and the virus starts running out of hosts. Clearly there is not a single country in the world that has managed to achieve that with this virus, because people are still getting sick, people are still spreading it, and people are still dying.

(And for bleep's sake, they do not alter DNA. Where do you get this nonsense?)
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Exactly.  If Ivermectin, Hydroxychloroquine, and whatever else has some some benefit, were only able to reduce hospitalizations by 10%, that would be a substantial alleviation of strain on the hospitals.

I have been using Ivermectin for my dog's heartworn treatement for almost 30 years.  But it needs to be seriously brought up, that there is a lot of data that is showing Ivemac causes convulsions in dogs.  My last English Bulldog died from that malady.  Did the Ivermec cause it?  I have no idea, but anecdotally, I have also read that the rates of convulsion type condtions in dogs has increased in the past number of years.  Are dogs living longer why?  More questions than answers.  With that, you will not catch me trying this shit, unless there aren't any other conventional medical options available.  I hope everyone else has that level of common sense.

Still.....

Considering it has been around that long, it is puzzling that the mfg, hasn't researched other anicllary benefits of the product.....   Or has decided dealing with FDA is a losing battle anyway.  Or...  do the risks to humans outweigh. the benefits.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

There was a reason for that.  In order to get emergency approval for the DNA-altering jabs, it had to be demonstrated there were no viable treatments for COVID. 
I will NOT comply.

Online Smokin Joe

I have been using Ivermectin for my dog's heartworn treatement for almost 30 years.  But it needs to be seriously brought up, that there is a lot of data that is showing Ivemac causes convulsions in dogs.  My last English Bulldog died from that malady.  Did the Ivermec cause it?  I have no idea, but anecdotally, I have also read that the rates of convulsion type condtions in dogs has increased in the past number of years.  Are dogs living longer why?  More questions than answers.  With that, you will not catch me trying this shit, unless there aren't any other conventional medical options available.  I hope everyone else has that level of common sense.

Still.....

Considering it has been around that long, it is puzzling that the mfg, hasn't researched other anicllary benefits of the product.....   Or has decided dealing with FDA is a losing battle anyway.  Or...  do the risks to humans outweigh. the benefits.
A lot, as with many medications, depends on dosage. Indications are that the regimen reduces severity and duration of infection. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33278625/
Dosages are weight based for humans (and animals), or should be. https://www.mayoclinic.org/drugs-supplements/ivermectin-oral-route/proper-use/drg-20064397
https://covid.us.org/2021/01/28/ivermectin-safe-effective-covid-19/

As with any drug, administering dosages far beyond ordinary clinical levels invites toxicity effects.

However, the drug has been shown to be effective in ordinary clinical dosages.
https://www.acsh.org/news/2021/05/04/who%E2%80%99s-afraid-ivermectin-15529

As always, any medical decisions you make are yours to make. (Your body, your choice).

Documented side effects for humans include: https://www.webmd.com/drugs/2/drug-1122/ivermectin-oral/details
MENU

Drugs & Medications Ivermectin

Ivermectin
Common Brand(S): Stromectol
Generic Name(S): ivermectin
View Free Coupon

Uses
    Side Effects
    Precautions
    Interactions
    Overdose
    Images
    Reviews (17)

Side Effects

Headache, dizziness, muscle pain, nausea, or diarrhea may occur. If you are being treated for "river blindness" (onchocerciasis), you may experience reactions to the dying parasites during the first 4 days of treatment, including joint pain, tender/swollen lymph nodes, eye swelling/redness/pain, weakness, vision changes, itching, rash, and fever. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.

To reduce dizziness upon standing, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, seek immediate medical attention if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.

As for Ivermectin in dogs (all all you Bulldog lovers should read this), see this site. https://wagwalking.com/condition/parasitic-drug-ivermectin-poisoning

Any human thinking of taking veterinary ivermectin should know the dosage present in the medication, that human dosages are really small (a 220 lb person would only take a 20 milligram dose in a clinical setting--0.2mg/kg) and that veterinary dosages are much higher, meaning there is a higher concentration of ivermectin in, say, horse Ivermectin, so the body weight does not translate pound for pound in figuring out dosages if a human was going to take the horse medicine. Needless to say, the CDC and FDA do not recommend any medication for COVID, and are pushing the vax. THe reason, they claim is that there has not been enough study of the medications they would not be allowed to be used by clinicians and pharmacists for COVID treatment or prevention, which reeks of circular reasoning, but that's their stance. Reports from other countries indicate the use of a number of different zinc ionophores including Hydroxychloroquine, Ivermectin, Quercetin, or Epigallocatechin-gallate (EGCG), in conjunction with a macrolide antibiotic and supplements (50mg zinc, 1000mg Vitamin C, and 5000iu Vitamin D3) for a 7 day period have reduced duration and severity of COVID, often preventing the need for hospitalization or duration thereof.

C S Lewis

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
https://wagwalking.com/condition/parasitic-drug-ivermectin-poisoning

Thanks...  Years of schooling and lab work, has made me pretty accurate and careful admininstering any kind of dosage through the years.  Given that, and the age our my present Bully, I think I might slightly adjust the dosage downward.  At her age, it might be at the point that the Ivemec is more of a risk than the Heartworms.

And note to other Briefers....  you really got to be careful and accurate when you prep the solution.  If you aren't good at this kind of thing, it is just a better idea to leave it to your veternarian.

Offline Hoodat

Herd immunity SHOULD BE when the virus stops spreading faster with each day—without any restrictions on human behavior—and the virus starts running out of hosts.

The virus now has plenty of hosts, thanks to the mRNA jab.  Bodies incapable of developing antibodies against a virus they can't recognize, thanks to an engineered coat placed on those spike proteins.  And as long as that coat remains intact, the hosts can carry the virus long term.  Only when the virus is able to shed that coat and infect the cells will the body be able to create antibodies against it and join the immunity herd.