Author Topic: Rep. Rashida Tlaib promotes fundraiser tied to terrorist groups Hamas and the Taliban  (Read 199 times)

Online mountaineer

Of course she does.
Rep. Rashida Tlaib promotes fundraiser tied to terrorist groups Hamas and the Taliban
Amid the Afghanistan crisis, Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) promoted a fundraiser on Wednesday for an organization that has ties to Hamas and the Taliban.
Aug 30, 2021 2:35 PM EST
Katie Daviscourt

Amid the Afghanistan crisis, Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) promoted a fundraiser on Wednesday for an organization that has ties to Hamas and the Taliban.

The Democrat congresswoman retweeted a post from Khaled Beydoun, a critical race theorist, which urged followers to donate to a non-profit organization called Baitulmaal. The organization's leader, Mazen Mokhtar, has reportedly worked with the Taliban and other terrorist groups.

Baitulmaal fundraises for Hamas and distributes aid to the "families of martyrs of the Palestinian people," according to the Washington Free Beacon.   ...

Baitulmaal is listed on The Unlimited Friends Association's website under the partners and donors page. According to the group's Facebook page, there are references that contain phrases such as "the filth of the most dirty Jews" and "Nazi Zionist jails." Mokhtar was under investigation by federal agents in Connecticut in 2004 for running a website that "solicited funds for the Taliban and Chechen mujahideen," although the organization's leader was not convicted.

According to Free Beacon, Baitulmaal partners with West Bank-based Hamas organizations. Baitulmaal and an offshoot of Hamas, the Yazour Medical Clinic in Nablus, have been working alongside one another for years.   ...
Full story at The Post Millennial
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Unbelievable isn't it that a terrorist sympathizer is an elected person in our country?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline heelboy22

Unbelievable isn't it that a terrorist sympathizer is an elected person in our country?

Multiple of them in office.  And more to come, I'm afraid.  Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
We don't have the stomach to do what needs to be done.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

Multiple of them in office.  And more to come, I'm afraid.  Hopefully, I'm wrong.

Gee, remember back when Michele Bachmann told us that the Muslim Brotherhood was seated among them in Congress and they all thought she was crazy!! No, she wasn't crazy, she was absolutely being honest.

Who's voting these people in, OR have they been voted in by fraudulent elections??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online libertybele

We don't have the stomach to do what needs to be done.

Push is coming to shove very quickly.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Gee, remember back when Michele Bachmann told us that the Muslim Brotherhood was seated among them in Congress and they all thought she was crazy!! No, she wasn't crazy, she was absolutely being honest.

Who's voting these people in, OR have they been voted in by fraudulent elections??

“There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americans... The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of it continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities.”

Theodore Roosevelt October 12, 1915

He was right as rain!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online libertybele

“There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americans... The one absolutely certain way of bringing this nation to ruin, of preventing all possibility of it continuing to be a nation at all, would be to permit it to become a tangle of squabbling nationalities.”

Theodore Roosevelt October 12, 1915

He was right as rain!

Indeed he certainly was.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Doesn't matter at all,other that to boost her chances for re-election.

America is now fragmented into clans,not united as a people. New citizens are no longer proud to be Americans. In fact,they still feel connected from whatever 3rd world sewer they escaped from,and hate America for being successful enough to allow parasites like them citizenship here.

You can thank unrestricted immigration and instant citizenship for that.

Guess who is behind it.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats have pushed the fragmenting of America for decades now,from within and without, immigration of hostile foreigners.  Our Southern borders or Afghanistan.  The politics of pro foreigners, vs American peoples has been on showcase for quite a while.  Import diseases, declare a need to curtail rights and liberties.  With the Taliban brought here,more acts of terrorism domestically and the threat of martial law.  Jan 6th was a phony shallow attempt, but democrats tried to get away with it.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions