Author Topic: Joe Biden: History Will Judge Me as ‘Logical, Rational, and Right’ on Afghanistan  (Read 558 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden: History Will Judge Me as ‘Logical, Rational, and Right’ on Afghanistan

Charlie Spiering 22 Aug 2021

President Joe Biden boasted Sunday that history would treat him kindly after his chaotic exit from Afghanistan, despite widespread criticism from both political parties.

“I think, that history is going to record this was the logical, rational, and right decision to make,” Biden said confidently after delivering a speech on the issue and answering questions from reporters at the White House.

The president also claimed the exit from Afghanistan would always be chaotic, despite promising in April that it would be “responsibly, deliberately, and safely” and not “hasty.”

“Let me be clear, the evacuation of thousands of people from Kabul is going to be hard and painful no matter when we started; when we began,” he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/22/joe-biden-history-will-judge-me-logical-rational-right-afghanistan/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

I could be wrong but I believe the verdict of time will render a somewhat different opinion of China Joe.

Offline mountaineer

Biden will never, ever be seen as logical or rational on anything. Sorry, Joe. That boat sailed when the doctors dug into your gray matter and rooted around in there.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Biden will never, ever be seen as logical or rational on anything. Sorry, Joe. That boat sailed when the doctors dug into your gray matter and rooted around in there.

Twice.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

At his right shoulder are books about Nixon, the last President to resign in disgrace from office.  What an ironic background he chose.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline AARguy

History will judge Biden's treatment of Afghanistan as "Logical, Rational, and Right" in the same way that Neville Chamberlain was at Munich,

Online yodaspock

American people: History Will Judge Joe as ‘Demented, illogical, Non-rational, and Wrong’ on the Afghanistan withdrawal!

Offline Hoodat

History Will Judge Me as ‘Logical, Rational, and Right’

Adolf Eichmann's last words.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

At his right shoulder are books about Nixon, the last President to resign in disgrace from office.  What an ironic background he chose.

Nixon was innocent.  I am 100% sure.  Pelosi, said 'Nixon was easier to get rid of'. Why say something like that?  Same CIA, FBI, involved to set him up.  They tried on POTUS TRUMP...TWICE with phony impeachment.  And phony Russia dozier, paid for by Hillary.  All proven.

Offline libertybele

“I think, that history is going to record this was the logical, rational, and right decision to make,” Biden said confidently

8bs8 :mauslaff: :drunk: :laughingdog: :bigsilly:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Nixon was innocent.  I am 100% sure.  Pelosi, said 'Nixon was easier to get rid of'. Why say something like that?  Same CIA, FBI, involved to set him up.  They tried on POTUS TRUMP...TWICE with phony impeachment.  And phony Russia dozier, paid for by Hillary.  All proven.
Nixon did resign in disgrace.

As will Biden.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LMAO

He probably really believes this.

Even though foreign press has called his policy the worst debacle in all of NATOs' history
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline libertybele

Nixon did resign in disgrace.

As will Biden.

Joe isn't cognitive enough to know what disgrace is.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
The country club pr*ck.

I do what I want.

You do what you're told.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
If you missed tonight's episode of Life Liberty and Levin on Fox tonight you need to find it and watch the entire show. 

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline LMAO

From the article...

Biden claimed he had not seen polls showing the majority of Americans no longer considered him competent enough to do the job as president.

WTF!!!!!!

So he has stated such easily provable lies such as no one is getting killed over there,  he has not seen any criticism from overseas allies but praise, no embassy staff airlifted off rooftops...

Biden has separated himself from reality!!! I'm not making fun of Biden as a serious cognitive decline is sad but he shouldn't be in charge of making these type of decisions

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

...finding nothing there.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline libertybele

From the article...

Biden claimed he had not seen polls showing the majority of Americans no longer considered him competent enough to do the job as president.

WTF!!!!!!

So he has stated such easily provable lies such as no one is getting killed over there,  he has not seen any criticism from overseas allies but praise, no embassy staff airlifted off rooftops...

Biden has separated himself from reality!!! I'm not making fun of Biden as a serious cognitive decline is sad but he shouldn't be in charge of making these type of decisions

Agreed his cognitive decline truly isn't funny though I am guilty of laughing.  He is a national security risk and he has put thousands of lives in jeopardy.  Sadly his wife continues to allow him to be used. 

Offline libertybele

If you missed tonight's episode of Life Liberty and Levin on Fox tonight you need to find it and watch the entire show.

Thanks for letting me know.... I'll have to watch tomorrow.... it's getting late.

Offline Hoodat

Ditto.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atcMfslfbSc&t=20s

Afghan jumping jacks......OMG....no rhythm, at all.   
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 04:00:25 am by LegalAmerican »

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
That statement will be seen as further proof of Biden's loss of touch with reality.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Joe has handed out a steady diet of lies to cover for this debacle as long as he could.  Now Joe is blowing smoke and building a construct of posturing, in yer face, of no shred of conscience for what he has done, giving him dementia cover.  It's amazing how many fall for it.  If Joes gets away with this, dementia will become an often used excuse by politicians  to get away with the inexcusable.  Buy it now, hell reigns without end, who could you hold accountable for their betrayals?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions