Author Topic: Biden raises specter of ISIS-K attack at Kabul airport  (Read 188 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden raises specter of ISIS-K attack at Kabul airport
« on: August 23, 2021, 12:00:24 am »
Biden raises specter of ISIS-K attack at Kabul airport
by Jerry Dunleavy, Justice Department Reporter |
 | August 22, 2021 07:47 PM

President Joe Biden raised the specter of a terrorist attack at or near the Kabul airport, which could be carried out by the Islamic State’s affiliate in Afghanistan, known as ISIS-K, as the U.S. military continues its massive evacuation in a city now controlled by the Taliban.

“I want to say again just how difficult this mission is, and the dangers it poses to our troops on the ground. The security environment is changing rapidly. There are civilians crowded at the airport — although we’ve cleared it of thousands of them,” Biden said during a Sunday speech from the White House. “We know that terrorists may seek to exploit the situation and target innocent Afghans or American troops. We are maintaining constant vigilance to monitor and disrupt threats of any source, including the likely source being ISIS-K.”

The U.S. Embassy had to be abandoned a week ago, and Hamid Karzai International Airport erupted into chaos as crowds of Afghans attempted to flee when the Taliban marched into Kabul last Sunday following an ill-planned U.S. military withdrawal.

Thousands of U.S. troops had to be sent back into the country to assist with the evacuation and to protect the airport, with the Taliban just outside the perimeter and with thousands of Americans and Afghan allies stuck outside. There have been numerous reports of the Taliban preventing U.S. citizens and Afghan allies from reaching the airport, including by beating them.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-again-raises-specter-isis-k-attack-kabul-airport
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Biden raises specter of ISIS-K attack at Kabul airport
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2021, 01:39:10 am »
If we have 5,000 troops stationed at the airport, how can this happen?

We only had half that amount just before we pulled out.

I guess the difference is

1. No Bagram hence no air support

2. We have supplied the enemy with the weapons to kill us.

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2021, 04:50:23 am »
We only had half that amount just before we pulled out.

I guess the difference is

1. No Bagram hence no air support

2. We have supplied the enemy with the weapons to kill us.

Joe also deeply offended and betrayed our allies soldiers and civilians.  This is a near flawlessly executed plan by Biden.  People act denial stupid like all this in detail was a so called 'perfect accident' in every way.  Foreigners need to realize this is not just how evil Biden is, but how denial stupid, wanting to go along with it many Americans are.  You don't find this idiotic denial crap in foreign news agencies in foreign lands, from what i have seen.  They are very angry and not prone to stupid denial beyond belief.

Released 5,000 Taliban to Afghanistan just before it fell and fills Afghanistan with military equipment to fully arm the Taliban, whom Joe laughingly said he trusts.

This debacles was thought out to the smallest detail, even denial fools to go along with it, and support it.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2021, 04:52:10 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2021, 05:18:22 am »
Do not hold your breath for the truth to come out on Afghanistan.

How many Americans die with this Biden exist will be kept top secret.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2021, 10:13:00 am »
As Biden trusts American lives in the THOUSANDS to the Taliban, why wouldn't biden trust those same American lives to ISIS too?  Biden provides America its first Dunkirk, except it isn't looking like a successful extraction will occur.  The worlds muslim terrorist world wide dance in the streets over the gits Biden generously gave them, and Biden feels quite safe and secure playing Alfred E. Neuman=What ?  Me worry? and dancing; You can't touch dis!  Bidens taking a fool test, many are glad to play....The world jihadist and our angry allies know the score, so does Russia and China, a severe American defeat....and they are too dumbed down, brainwashed to realize it.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions