Author Topic: Kinzinger: Trump, Pompeo Got ‘Rolled’ by the Taliban — ‘They Set This Up to Fail’  (Read 291 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kinzinger: Trump, Pompeo Got ‘Rolled’ by the Taliban — ‘They Set This Up to Fail’

Pam Key 22 Aug 2021

Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that former President Donald Trump and former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo got “rolled” Taliban,” which set up the U.S. military withdrawal of Afghanistan to fail.

Guest anchor Brianna Keilar said, “You’re seeing members of your party, some of whom you mentioned there, President Trump, certainly others, Mike Pompeo, Nikki Haley, Mike Pence, and they criticized the President Biden administration despite contributing to this SIV backlog. What’s your reaction to them rewriting history?”

Kinzinger said, “You know, it’s amazing. What breaks my heart probably more than anything on a political side is that America is being displayed out in the world and embarrassed in the world, and our American allies are saying America looks weak. Honestly, the Republicans are putting out talking points to make Biden look bad. The Democrats are putting out talking points to the administration — the past administration. They are both responsible. We’re so tribalistic as a country. It’s hard to imagine a Republican saying everybody is responsible.”

Kinzinger said, “Let’s keep in mind, Mike Pompeo met with the Taliban as Donald Trump was publicly saying we have to get out of Afghanistan at all costs, it’s not worth it. Mike Pompeo meets with the Taliban and tries to negotiate something. By the way, they end up getting rolled harder than ever, almost as hard as Neville Chamberlain because they knew what the outcome was. They set this up to fail but always, of course, Joe Biden could have easily turned this around and instead used it as the excuse to get out. Both parties have failed the American people.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/08/22/kinzinger-trump-pompeo-got-rolled-by-the-taliban-they-set-this-up-to-fail/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Many in the press who normally would cheerlead Biden  are not even throwing him a lifeline and it’s embarrassing to see Republicans such as this idiot and Cheney  do it
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Hoodat

There is a special place in hell set aside for Adam Kinzinger.

But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part
in
the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Revelation 2:18
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The psychos and some wolves in sheeps clothing coming out of the closets to defend Biden and when it comes to utter failures of Joe biden its only 'fair' that Republicans share the blame.  I'd bet these same people NEVER suggested when Democrats got their way in legislation,proudly bragging, they NEVER insisted the Democrats share victory with Republicans.
What you are seeing is desperation politics.

Scripture quoted:
But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

christian:
After this nation denounced God, its been a liberal hell dream slowly coming true.  The useful fools own this fate, wallowing in ABOMINATIONS. The warnings by God have been clear enough.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2021, 05:14:17 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Kinzinger must think he can play the Blame Trump card to his advantage.  Maybe he wants to be Gov Of IL
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part
in
the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

Well he already is in Illinois.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Kinzinger: Trump, Pompeo Got ‘Rolled’ by the Taliban — ‘They Set This Up to Fail’

Pam Key 22 Aug 2021

Representative Adam Kinzinger (R-IL) said Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union” that former President Donald Trump and former Secretary of State Mike Pompeo got “rolled” Taliban,” which set up the U.S. military withdrawal of Afghanistan to fail.

Guest anchor Brianna Keilar said, “You’re seeing members of your party, some of whom you mentioned there, President Trump, certainly others, Mike Pompeo, Nikki Haley, Mike Pence, and they criticized the President Biden administration despite contributing to this SIV backlog. What’s your reaction to them rewriting history?”

Kinzinger said, “You know, it’s amazing. What breaks my heart probably more than anything on a political side is that America is being displayed out in the world and embarrassed in the world, and our American allies are saying America looks weak. Honestly, the Republicans are putting out talking points to make Biden look bad. The Democrats are putting out talking points to the administration — the past administration. They are both responsible. We’re so tribalistic as a country. It’s hard to imagine a Republican saying everybody is responsible.”

Kinzinger said, “Let’s keep in mind, Mike Pompeo met with the Taliban as Donald Trump was publicly saying we have to get out of Afghanistan at all costs, it’s not worth it. Mike Pompeo meets with the Taliban and tries to negotiate something. By the way, they end up getting rolled harder than ever, almost as hard as Neville Chamberlain because they knew what the outcome was. They set this up to fail but always, of course, Joe Biden could have easily turned this around and instead used it as the excuse to get out. Both parties have failed the American people.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/08/22/kinzinger-trump-pompeo-got-rolled-by-the-taliban-they-set-this-up-to-fail/
While people are dying and the threats of terrorisms have now been horrifically escalated by Biden, this idiot says he is worried the most that America is 'embarrassed'?

This guy is a pyscho, maybe even worse than Pelosi.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Whatever Trump supposedly did, Biden could have undone. That's been his whole administration so far.

None of which speaks to execution of the withdrawal. Biden owns all that Kinzinger.
The Republic is lost.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

That little special hell also needs to be a Patton like political assault to make sure this guy is not on the 2022 GOP HR  ticket.

He and the Lizzie Bitch need to go at all costs.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Kinzinger is such a pansy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Many in the press who normally would cheerlead Biden  are not even throwing him a lifeline and it’s embarrassing to see Republicans such as this idiot and Cheney  do it
Howabout that. The media is behaving more rationally than the Republican NTer's in congress.

Offline LegalAmerican

The psychos and some wolves in sheeps clothing coming out of the closets to defend Biden and when it comes to utter failures of Joe biden its only 'fair' that Republicans share the blame.  I'd bet these same people NEVER suggested when Democrats got their way in legislation,proudly bragging, they NEVER insisted the Democrats share victory with Republicans.
What you are seeing is desperation politics.

Scripture quoted:
But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone, which is the second death.

christian:
After this nation denounced God, its been a liberal hell dream slowly coming true.  The useful fools own this fate, wallowing in ABOMINATIONS. The warnings by God have been clear enough.

888high58888

Offline LMAO

Whatever Trump supposedly did, Biden could have undone. That's been his whole administration so far.

None of which speaks to execution of the withdrawal. Biden owns all that Kinzinger.

And not just the withdrawal which by itself was a debacle but everything before and since such as catching our allies off guard, the claims  he never heard any criticism from the allies but the opposite, no one is getting killed, his own words that no chance the Taliban would take Kabul ect ect
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy