Author Topic: Joe Biden Begins Fast-Tracking Afghans to Virginia, South Carolina, Missouri  (Read 181 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Begins Fast-Tracking Afghans to Virginia, South Carolina, Missouri

John Binder 21 Aug 2021

President Joe Biden’s administration has started its fast-tracking of Afghans into the United States as reports indicate arrivals have begun in Virginia, Missouri, South Carolina, and Connecticut.

In the last few days, hundreds of Afghans have arrived at Dulles International Airport in Loudon County and Fairfax County, Virginia, for permanent resettlement in the U.S. Some Afghans said they plan to move to Texas or California.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8PaRDUgxIY&ab_channel=FOX5WashingtonDC

ABC7 News reports:

Although some Afghans attempting to flee the Taliban have not yet made it out of Afghanistan, others did make it out and have been arriving in the U.S., including Dulles Airport.
    …

Several people told us they were only staying in the DC area temporarily until they can move to places like Texas and California. But local groups are helping others who plan to stay in the area for a while.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/21/joe-biden-begins-fast-tracking-afghans-to-virginia-south-carolina-missouri/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline EdinVA

Pardon my language but I really don't give a rats azz about the afghans... I want our Americans out

Offline skeeter

Fast-tracking = Not vetting

The rats smell another opportunity to kill Americans.

Offline rustynail

Another step toward White Genocide.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Thanks for bein' bold enough to say that, Rusty.

That's the ultimate goal.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
The transportation of Afghanis, many Taliban and many infected co-vid get high priority spreading throughout America, while Americans in Afghanistan are abandoned and left to the mercies of the Taliban, Joes buddies.  Who needs transported most ? ? ?
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
A bunch just arrived in St. Louis.  It ought to make them feel like Home Away from home.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.