Author Topic: Joe Biden Berates Unvaccinated and Republican Governors; Ignores Questions About 1000s of Americans  (Read 369 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Berates Unvaccinated and Republican Governors; Ignores Questions About 1000s of Americans in Afghanistan

Charlie Spiering 18 Aug 2021

President Joe Biden tried to pivot attention away from his ongoing disaster in Afghanistan on Wednesday and back toward the coronavirus pandemic.

The president delivered a speech at the White House on Wednesday encouraging Americans to get a third “booster” shot of the coronavirus vaccine and to keep wearing masks, especially children.

“As we head into the school year, remember this. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the CDC, says masks are critical,” Biden said. “Especially for those who are not yet vaccinated, like our children under the age of 12.”

He also berated Republican governors who had banned mask mandates for schools in their states.

“We’re not going to sit by as governors try to block and intimidate educators from protecting our children,” he warned.

Biden vowed to take action against states that tried to block mask mandates.

“This administration is always going to take the side of our children,” he said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/08/18/joe-biden-berates-unvaccinated-and-republican-governors-ignores-questions-about-1000s-of-americans-in-afghanistan/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
His handlers told him to talk Covid to try and pivot the narrative from his Waterloo moment in Afghanistan.

Won't work. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

His handlers told him to talk Covid to try and pivot the narrative from his Waterloo moment in Afghanistan.

Won't work.

Nope. He walked away, again without taking questions.  He is NOT capable of answering questions. He can read from a teleprompter, and even at that has problems focusing.

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Biden vowed to take action against states that tried to block mask mandates.

So just is going to use Federal power to overrule States because they are overruling localities on masks.

But it's ok when we do it.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Nope. He walked away, again without taking questions.  He is NOT capable of answering questions. He can read from a teleprompter, and even at that has problems focusing.

He needs to go home to Delaware. It is his safe place.... away from the big bad world. 

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

Online Wingnut

https://www.alzheimersupport.com/memory-care/delaware/wilmington.html

Nice list.   He will need round the clock care.  Which one is close to his house so Dr. Jill can monitor his treatment while she runs the country into the ground.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Thousands of Americans are a very sinister political chip biden is using to force millions of Afghani's to enter America, many of who will be Taliban.  Biden is using the Talibans guns to the heads of Americans to force this to happen.  Those alarmed are screamed at; racist, racist, racist.  Dirty filthy leftist politics at its worst, and democrats are in it like a duck to water!  Biden pretends he didn't know what he was doing or did, Biden and his cohorts planned this down to minute details and executed it.  Many Afghanis are being sent here with a few Americans at a time released, that's a hostage situation.  The Taliban is helping Biden flood America with foreigners, many Taliban.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 04:21:29 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Nice list.   He will need round the clock care.  Which one is close to his house so Dr. Jill can monitor his treatment while she runs the country into the ground.
Now we both know that once Captain Dementia is institutionalized, can't come soon enough, dr Jill will no longer have any use or time for him. dr Jill will be too busy milking the poor former first lady cow making TV appearances, speeches and book tours, all the while wearing her over the hill hooker fashions.

I can only imagine how angry she is with Joe for so damaging her social and monetary potential with his criminal handling of Afghanistan. Joe better sleep with one eye open in case she decides to minimize her losses with a well placed pillow.

Offline LMAO

From the article…..

“Biden vowed to take action against states that tried to block mask mandates.”

After watching the way he took action against the Taliban, I don’t think these Republican governors have anything to worry about

I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Thousands of Americans are a very sinister political chip biden is using to force millions of Afghani's to enter America, many of who will be Taliban.  Biden is using the Talibans guns to the heads of Americans to force this to happen.  Those alarmed are screamed at; racist, racist, racist.  Dirty filthy leftist politics at its worst, and democrats are in it like a duck to water!  Biden pretends he didn't know what he was doing or did, Biden and his cohorts planned this down to minute details and executed it.  Many Afghanis are being sent here with a few Americans at a time released, that's a hostage situation.  The Taliban is helping Biden flood America with foreigners, many Taliban.

As usual, it will take many 6 months to a year to get over lie, deny.  the wicked are depending on them for that alone.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions