Author Topic: Biden on Images from Afghanistan of Packed Planes, People Falling: ‘That Was Four Days Ago, Five Day  (Read 443 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden on Images from Afghanistan of Packed Planes, People Falling: ‘That Was Four Days Ago, Five Days Ago’

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/1428098017496682503

Ian Hanchett 18 Aug 2021

During a portion of an interview with ABC News on Wednesday, President Joe Biden stated that images from Afghanistan of hundreds of people packed into planes and people falling are from “four days ago, five days ago” before the U.S. had control of the airport.

ABC host George Stephanopoulos asked, “[W]e’ve all seen the pictures. We’ve seen those hundreds of people packed into a C-17. We’ve seen Afghans falling –.”

Biden then cut in to state, “That was four days ago, five days ago.”

Stephanopoulos then asked, “What did you think when you first saw those pictures?”

Biden answered, “What I thought was, we have to gain control of this. We have to move this more quickly. We have to move in a way in which we can take control of that airport. And we did.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/08/18/biden-on-images-from-afghanistan-of-packed-planes-people-falling-that-was-four-days-ago-five-days-ago/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
He's gone.  The lights are flickering. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
'Hey man, that terrorist nuke going off in St. Louis - that was three days ago!

I just want to talk about happy things man!'
The Republic is lost.

Offline andy58-in-nh

Stephanopoulos then asked, “What did you think when you first saw those pictures?

Biden answered, “What I thought was, we have to gain control of this. We have to move this more quickly. We have to move in a way in which we can take control of that airport. And we did.”

No... I'm sorry: the correct answer would have been: "I was devastated at the thought of those poor souls who believed they had no other choice. It made me think about the people who jumped from the windows of the World Trade Center out of hopelessness, pain and desperation. I pray for them and ask all Americans to do the same as we commit ourselves to never letting this tragedy happen again".

But thanks for playing. You moron.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online cato potatoe

For some reason, whenever Biden refers to the tolley-bon, it makes me hungry for corn starch. 

Offline dfwgator

So does that mean when they mention January 6th, we can say, "That was 8 months ago!"

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
For some reason, whenever Biden refers to the tolley-bon, it makes me hungry for corn starch.

I was thinking more of a Harry Bellefonte vibe

Come, mister tally man, tally me banana
Daylight come and me wan' go home

Day-o, day-o

Offline dfwgator

I was thinking more of a Harry Bellefonte vibe

Come, mister tally man, tally me banana
Daylight come and me wan' go home

Day-o, day-o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzjVGG0ja4c

"Tal-Ee-Ban!'

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

His candle burned out long ago.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Time passing is innocence political maneuver,used by democrats before.

Biden then cut in to state, “That was four days ago, five days ago.” 

Months after the embassy debacle of hitlery;  What difference does it make, that was so long ago.

Biden professing; He doesn't know how he could have done anything different.  Like emptying gitmo jihadist into Afghanistan just before the fall, and yanking the military out of Afghanistan, leaving the civilians defenseless to the mercy of the Taliban.

A short time ago Biden purged the military of non-pc believers, 
The Generals just made a public announcement that they didn't know how to evacuate civilians either.
 Yeah, this debacle was perpetrated before hand in great detail and in a great many areas, even military leadership.  The con-job is quite extensive, just like it was over the jan. 6th 'riot' debacle.  Democrats are doubling down on Americas destruction now.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 01:08:20 am by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline Wingnut

His candle burned out long ago.

But not like Norma Jeane

Offline christian

Odd, Biden puts the Taliban in charge of those leaving the Country and the Taliban send far more Afghanis to America than Americans.  Just like the Biden democrats working with the Taliban are working to ram foreigners to America by threat/force, leaving Americans behind as a subtle threat.  Poor old clueless innocent Joe actually quite cogent and ruthless, and Americas conned BIG TIME!  Can you hear the democrat laughing?  Another con so promptly after jan 6th and co-vid con.
Ever wonder how the wicked rule and get their way so often?  Take a look!

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Odd, Biden puts the Taliban in charge of those leaving the Country and the Taliban send far more Afghanis to America than Americans.  Just like the Biden democrats working with the Taliban are working to ram foreigners to America by threat/force, leaving Americans behind as a subtle threat.  Poor old clueless innocent Joe actually quite cogent and ruthless, and Americas conned BIG TIME!  Can you hear the democrat laughing?  Another con so promptly after jan 6th and co-vid con.
Ever wonder how the wicked rule and get their way so often?  Take a look!

Possibly...but if Joe is all there he's one heck of an actor. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline bilo

Possibly...but if Joe is all there he's one heck of an actor.

He's not and everyone around him loves power so much they just play along.

It's not natural that in the middle of a major crisis that the POTUS isn't at the White House, or talking with other world leaders. Something more than his dementia is going on.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline christian

Where are the NeverTrumpers here to tell us this is so much better than having Trump in office and the NeverTrumper/Biden locksteppers?

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Will he be disposed of while Kackles is overseas?

If so, who will lead us?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Will he be disposed of while Kackles is overseas?

If so, who will lead us?
I'm sure Queen Nancy is salivating at the prospect, and firmly believes that as the most senior dementia patient in democrat land she should get it.

Offline christian

Our destruction secured by the most wicked being innocent demented.  Or so the wicked would have us believe.....  The minute details or destruction is going on is evidence in your face this is democrat soap opera, to deceive unassuming duplicitous fools.  You will have your way and the human slaughter the democrats have planned already for you in the not too distant future, and your rights, jobs, economy, and nation are eroded to desolation.  The price for the abandonment of God and expulsion of Christianity from institutions and government edges ever nearer.
 :reaper: :reaper: :reaper: