Author Topic: Australian Government Responses and Excesses Regarding Covid  (Read 3086 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Australian Government Responses and Excesses Regarding Covid
« on: August 18, 2021, 01:46:33 pm »
Australian Government To Seize 24,000 Children, Vaccinate Them Without Parents Present In Massive Stadium
This is not embellishment, nor is it an exaggeration. This is actually happening.
by Andrew White   
August 18, 2021

The Australian government is going to seize 24,000 children from it’s citizens and place them in a stadium quarantine camp to be forcibly vaccinated. Parents will not be allowed to attend.

As was reported by the Daily Expose in the United Kingdom and Red State in the United States, Australia’s Brad Hazzard, the Minister for Health and Medical Research, has told parents in a press conference that 24,000 children will be sent to a stadium to get the experimental Covid-19 vaccine, and parents will not allowed to be present. Hazzard insisted to parents that their children would be “well looked after.”

Red State reported that “It should be noted that Australia has had strict vaccination laws since at least 2018. Parents can receive heavy fines and lose welfare benefits if they refuse to comply with the traditional vaccination schedule.”

more
https://nationalfile.com/australian-government-to-seize-24000-children-vaccinate-them-without-parents-present-in-massive-stadium/
« Last Edit: August 25, 2021, 05:05:57 pm by MOD3 »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

AUSTRALIAN POLICE ATTACK CHILDREN FOR NOT WEARING MASKS: PEPPER-SPRAY 12-YEAR-OLD
Video here: https://tapnewswire.com/2021/08/australian-police-attack-children-for-not-wearing-masks-pepper-spray-12-year-old/
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

One way to discern an anti-Covid-vax "news" source from a real (plus-or-minus bias) news site is when the source uses the phrase, "the Covid-19 vaccine." It reveals that they are ignorant of how many Covid vaccines are in use. In the case of Oz, three - not one - vaccines are in use, AstraZeneca's, Pfizer's, and Moderna's, https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/getting-vaccinated-for-covid-19/which-covid-19-vaccine-will-i-receive#covid19-vaccines-approved-for-use-in-australia .

Another tip-off phrase for discerning an anti-Covid-vax "news" source from an actual news site is use of the phrase, "experimental vaccine". Where the US is concerned, the phrase dishonestly obscures the facts that the three Covid vaccines in use were authorized by the FDA, and that that authorization was based on months of testing with 10s of thousands of test participants. However, where Oz is concerned, the AstraZeneca, Pfizer, and Moderna vaccines are approved for use, a status that is yet in the future for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines in the US. So in speaking of Oz, use of the phrase, "experimental vaccine" is false, either a conscious lie or simple ignorance.

Before anyone goes there, no, I do not approve of administering any medication to an un-emancipated minor without parental approval. I shouldn't have to repeat that, but ...
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline art.prout

One way to discern an anti-Covid-vax "news" source from a real (plus-or-minus bias) news site is when the source uses the phrase, "the Covid-19 vaccine." It reveals that they are ignorant of how many Covid vaccines are in use. In the case of Oz, three - not one - vaccines are in use, AstraZeneca's, Pfizer's, and Moderna's, https://www.health.gov.au/initiatives-and-programs/covid-19-vaccines/getting-vaccinated-for-covid-19/which-covid-19-vaccine-will-i-receive#covid19-vaccines-approved-for-use-in-australia .

Another tip-off phrase for discerning an anti-Covid-vax "news" source from an actual news site is use of the phrase, "experimental vaccine". Where the US is concerned, the phrase dishonestly obscures the facts that the three Covid vaccines in use were authorized by the FDA, and that that authorization was based on months of testing with 10s of thousands of test participants. However, where Oz is concerned, the AstraZeneca, Pfizer, and Moderna vaccines are approved for use, a status that is yet in the future for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines in the US. So in speaking of Oz, use of the phrase, "experimental vaccine" is false, either a conscious lie or simple ignorance.

Before anyone goes there, no, I do not approve of administering any medication to an un-emancipated minor without parental approval. I shouldn't have to repeat that, but ...

You can nit-pick semantics all you want, but it doesn't alter the fact that this is happening as described.  Click the link to watch the Australian Minister for Health and Medical Research, Brad Hazzard, describe it himself:

https://twitter.com/YouKnowMares/status/1427667193915969543

(Oh, and do you really trust the FDA on anything related to this at all?  That requires an incredible amount of truth avoidance at this juncture.)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

They should be preparing for the ChiCom invasion following the taking of Taiwan instead of attacking their own citizens.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline PeteS in CA

You can nit-pick semantics all you want, but it doesn't alter the fact that this is happening as described.  Click the link to watch the Australian Minister for Health and Medical Research, Brad Hazzard, describe it himself:

@art.prout, where did I state or suggest this isn't happening?! Provide a link and a quote! Try straw man arguments like this one on someone else.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I wonder what will happen when the CHICOMS unleash a really deadly virus on the world.  You do know that is coming don't you?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline art.prout

@art.prout, where did I state or suggest this isn't happening?! Provide a link and a quote! Try straw man arguments like this one on someone else.

:silly:

You try to bring up strawmen!!  That is entirely laughable.  Your entire post (consisting of nothing attacks on sources, i.e., the Genetic Fallacy) is completely orthogonal to the main topic of the story.

(You seem more than a bit unhinged, as you run from thread to thread employing the Genetic Fallacy with gusto.)

You are certainly free to limit your information inputs to the MSM outlets, the corrupt government agencies, and the voices of Big Pharma. 

Enjoy your day!!    :seeya:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

You try to bring up strawmen!!  That is entirely laughable.  Your entire post (consisting of nothing attacks on sources, i.e., the Genetic Fallacy) is completely orthogonal to the main topic of the story.

(You seem more than a bit unhinged, as you run from thread to thread employing the Genetic Fallacy with gusto.)

You are certainly free to limit your information inputs to the MSM outlets, the corrupt government agencies, and the voices of Big Pharma. 

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline PeteS in CA

@art.prout, deflection fail. Try again. Provide the link and quote where I claimed or suggested this didn't happen. Or you could just admit that your straw man was false.

My comment about "news" sources was relevant to this thread because the article from "National File" used the tip-off phrases "the ... vaccine" and "experimental vaccine". Whatever else they are, "National File" is a anti-Covid-vax pig manure source, for reasons given in my post.

Offline PeteS in CA

My, my. Turns out the claim in the OP article is partly false, the falsehood being the "Seize 24,000 Children". Per this article on a source that is, among other things, anti-Covid-vaccine, https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/24000-australian-teens-jabbed-in-mass-vaccination-effort-at-stadium-while-police-not-parents-supervise/ , the teens are being offered the Pfizer vaccine. It's VOLUNTARY. Further, Brad Hazzard's comment makes clear that it would be parents or relatives who would be driving the teens to the stadium:

The health minister said the young people must enter the stadium alone, ostensibly to avoid crowding.

If mum, or dad, or one of your family drop you, make sure they stay outside the arena,” Hazzard said, “because we don’t want too many people, obviously, milling around inside the arena.”

My emphasis, obviously.

So "National File" and Andrew White LIED, unsurprisingly. And while I disagree with Life Site News' stance on Covid vaccines, they reported this event in Oz honestly, as voluntary.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2021, 02:43:17 pm by PeteS in CA »

Online Hoodat

I can't believe Aussies are putting up with this crap.  https://tapnewswire.com/2021/08/australian-police-attack-children-for-not-wearing-masks-pepper-spray-12-year-old/

But then again, they were willing to give up their guns (and their ability to defend themselves against tyranny).
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Offline mountaineer

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline LegalAmerican

A few of the children will start dying......

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
The whole world has lost it's mind.  Being run by the new progressive bitter clingers....of power
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

When did they go stark raving mad in Australia?
Rescue dogs shot dead by NSW council due to COVID-19 restrictions
Angus Thompson
By Angus Thompson
August 22, 2021 — 12.43pm

Several impounded dogs due to be rescued by a shelter have instead been shot dead by a rural council in NSW under its interpretation of COVID-19 restrictions, alarming animal activists and prompting a government probe.

Bourke Shire Council, in the state’s north-west, killed the dogs to prevent volunteers at a Cobar-based animal shelter from travelling to pick up the animals last week, according to council’s watchdog, the Office of Local Government.

“OLG has been informed that the council decided to take this course of action to protect its employees and community, including vulnerable Aboriginal populations, from the risk of COVID-19 transmission,” a spokesman from the government agency said. ...
Sydney Morning Herald

Online Hoodat

Bourke Shire Council, in the state’s north-west, killed the dogs to prevent volunteers at a Cobar-based animal shelter from travelling to pick up the animals last week, according to council’s watchdog, the Office of Local Government.

Perhaps they should have shot the council to prevent its members from travelling to collect the animals to begin with.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

Maybe this thread should be re-titled, The Catch-All Australia-Bashing Thread. It hasn't been anywhere near the supposed topic for 5 days.