Author Topic: Senate Democrats To Hold Hearings On Biden Admin’s ‘Flawed’ Afghan Withdrawal  (Read 232 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Senate Democrats To Hold Hearings On Biden Admin’s ‘Flawed’ Afghan Withdrawal
 Martin Walsh August 18, 2021

Senate Democrats are planning to investigate the Biden administration’s “flawed” American withdrawal from Afghanistan.

The Senate Intelligence and Foreign Relations Committees — both chaired by Democrats — are planning to investigate the catastrophic withdrawal that resulted in roughly 10,000 American citizens and nearly 40,000 other allies left stranded in Afghanistan as the Talib take over the country, Axios reported.

Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman Bob Menendez (D-N.J.) and Senate Intelligence Committee Chairman Mark Warner (D-VA) are vowing to investigate the crisis.

“As the chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, I hope to work with the other committees of jurisdiction to ask tough but necessary questions about why we weren’t better prepared for a worst-case scenario involving such a swift and total collapse of the Afghan government and security forces. We owe those answers to the American people and to all those who served and sacrificed so much,” Warner said in his statement.

more
https://conservativebrief.com/senate-dem-48687/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Conclusion: Trump's fault.

I just saved the taxpayers millions.

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
more

Democrats demand an investigation into Biden's 'clear policy execution and intelligence failures' with the Afghan withdrawal and have asked Antony Blinken and Lloyd Austin to testify before the Senate

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9903019/U-S-lawmakers-probe-Biden-administration-Afghanistan.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Prelude to the 25th?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

Why bother, they'll just blame it on Trump.

Offline dfwgator

And they'll get Liz Cheney to pile on the Trump blame.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

... just a bunch of irrelevant fossils clamoring for free TV time, liveshots, and closeups.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Prelude to the 25th?

Given the Dems usual m.o. you may be onto something.
The Republic is lost.

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Democrats are offering to investigate a democrat. Will fools buy into the investigation hasn't already decided its decision?
We have decided Biden being flawless and without sin be elevated to God-hood!  Will they successfully manipulate clueless fools forever ?
 ****slapping 22222frying pan ****slapping
 ////00000////
« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 08:56:08 pm by christian »
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And they'll get Liz Cheney to pile on the Trump blame.
More than she already has? That bitch will never get off the hate train, and of course it will be Trump's fault when the voters boot her out of office, not her insanity.