Author Topic: Pentagon Spox Makes Stunning Admission: Biden Admin Doesn’t Know How Many Americans in Afghanistan  (Read 155 times)

rangerrebew

Pentagon Spox Makes Stunning Admission: Biden Admin Doesn’t Know How Many Americans in Afghanistan
 By Steve Straub
Published August 17, 2021 at 9:22am

During an interview on MSNBC today a Pentagon spokesman made two stunning admissions. First the Biden administration doesn’t know how many Americans are in Afghanistan needing to evacuate and secondly they have no plan to get those people needing evacuation to the airport.

Pentagon Spokesman John Kirby was asked “If I can get some specifics here, how many Americans do you believe to be in Afghanistan right now?”

Kirby’s response was stunning “We think there are certainly thousands of Americans. We don’t have an exact count. I would say somewhere — best guess, between 5,000 and 10,000 that are near Kabul.”

https://thefederalistpapers.org/us/pentagon-spox-makes-stunning-admission-biden-admin-doesnt-know-many-americans-afghanistan

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

A 'planned withdrawal' without knowing who might be in harms way?

What type of strategy is that?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
A 'planned withdrawal' without knowing who might be in harms way?

What type of strategy is that?

What do you want to bet that what Biden did now was exactly what he wanted to do when VP and even Obama knew it was insane.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Time to bring in a professional ...

"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline LegalAmerican

What do you want to bet that what Biden did now was exactly what he wanted to do when VP and even Obama knew it was insane.

:bingo: