Author Topic: Live Thread: The Fall of Afghanistan  (Read 11313 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Live Thread: The Fall of Afghanistan
« Reply #150 on: August 15, 2021, 09:07:08 pm »
SLACK-JAWED YOKEL
@sandy4409
·
2m
Remember, the Taliban is cornpop's friends
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #151 on: August 15, 2021, 09:07:47 pm »
Kayleigh McEnany
@kayleighmcenany
·
32s
Where is Joe?

He is loofahing Jill's stretch marks.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #152 on: August 15, 2021, 09:08:08 pm »
I hope people realize that this scenario would have never happened on President Trump's watch.  Never.

I agree. I think there would have been an carefully negotiated orderly withdraw.  Instead we have Pedo Joe and his random dart board leadership.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #153 on: August 15, 2021, 09:09:13 pm »
I miss the good old days, during the quiet before the storm, when we could freely post memes hashtagged "MyButtsBeenWiped"
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #155 on: August 15, 2021, 09:10:04 pm »
Ryan Saavedra
@RealSaavedra
·
18s
The United States has no president.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #156 on: August 15, 2021, 09:10:43 pm »
Kurt Eichenwald
@kurteichenwald
·
2m
Afghanistan isnt our country. We were there to train a domestic army, which melted away as Taliban advanced. Incompetent, corrupt, they didn't want us there, i dont know. Biden's failure is in failing to get more friends out sooner, not the rapid collapse. Thats on Afghani govnt.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #157 on: August 15, 2021, 09:10:56 pm »
Brigitte Gabriel
@ACTBrigitte
·
1m
Trump had an exit strategy, Biden ignored it.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #159 on: August 15, 2021, 09:12:15 pm »
Ryan Saavedra
@RealSaavedra
·
18s
The United States has no president.

This crisis is now what ...  10 hours old?  No Joe,or anyone else of substance in his administration saying anything.  They are the proverbial "deer in the headlights" right now
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #160 on: August 15, 2021, 09:12:41 pm »
Cernovich
@Cernovich
·
13m
Trump wouldn’t have let Afghanistan fall like this. It’s true and you know it. If you voted Biden, this is all on you.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #161 on: August 15, 2021, 09:13:22 pm »
Brian Kemp
@BrianKempGA
·
2m
In a matter of days, @JoeBiden
 has betrayed the countless sacrifices made by tens of thousands of American servicemen and women. A disastrous failure of leadership.
Support the USO

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #162 on: August 15, 2021, 09:13:36 pm »

https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/1427014133619122178

Doesn't these guys realize that Anthony Fauci wants them to wear masks pronto?  :cool:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #163 on: August 15, 2021, 09:13:44 pm »
From a political standpoint, it would be suicide for the Dems to go along with a 25th Amendment removal.  And Democrats aren't about to commit political suicide.

They've already committed political suicide. I hear what you're saying especially since Pelosi issued a statement commending Joe!  As Americans I think we need to start making some noise.  We have Americans trapped over in Afghanistan and Lord only knows what their outcome is going to be.

IMO, those so inclined, we need to start calling our Senators and Representatives and demand Joe be removed because of his incompetency.  This IS the time. Not that I think Harris is any better, but what is happening is completely unacceptable!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #164 on: August 15, 2021, 09:21:10 pm »
Jane Ferguson
@JaneFerguson5
·
1h
I’m hearing multiple accounts of civilians being injured in scenes of chaos on tarmac in #Kabul Airport as desperate people try to get flights. Those who went to the airport hours ago now face #Taliban checkpoints if they want to go back home. Nightmare.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #165 on: August 15, 2021, 09:21:26 pm »
Benny
@bennyjohnson
·
3m
What flavor of ice cream do you think Joe Biden is eating today?

I’m sure the press is dying to know.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #166 on: August 15, 2021, 09:22:34 pm »
Buck Sexton
@BuckSexton
·
8m
Note to Democrats and the corporate media: what just happened in Kabul is an *actual* INSURRECTION
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #171 on: August 15, 2021, 09:28:11 pm »
Brian Kemp
@BrianKempGA
·
2m
In a matter of days, @JoeBiden
 has betrayed the countless sacrifices made by tens of thousands of American servicemen and women. A disastrous failure of leadership.

Brian Kemp definitely knows about betrayal.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #172 on: August 15, 2021, 09:29:31 pm »
IMO, those so inclined, we need to start calling our Senators and Representatives and demand Joe be removed because of his incompetency.  This IS the time. Not that I think Harris is any better, but what is happening is completely unacceptable!

I hope it happens.  Harris/[vacant] is better than Biden/Harris.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline libertybele

« Reply #173 on: August 15, 2021, 09:31:45 pm »
I hope it happens.  Harris/[vacant] is better than Biden/Harris.

I hope so too. Our voices need to be heard!
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #174 on: August 15, 2021, 09:31:49 pm »
Josh Caplan
@joshdcaplan
·
34m
REUTERS: Taliban declares war in Afghanistan is over
Support the USO