Author Topic: ‘That’s It,’ It’s Over’: Afghan President And ‘Core Team’ Flown Out Of Afghanistan  (Read 796 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘That’s It,’ It’s Over’: Afghan President And ‘Core Team’ Flown Out Of Afghanistan
By  Emily Zanotti

Aug 15, 2021   DailyWire.com

Afghan President Ashraf Ghani has fled the country, effectively leaving Afghanistan in Taliban control.

TOLO Newsfirst reported Ghani’s departure on social media Sunday morning. Fox News confirmed that Ghani and a core team of close allies were flown out around 10 am EST.

“That’s it. It’s over,” a U.S. official told Fox News, according to reporter Lucas Tomlinson.

https://twitter.com/LucasFoxNews/status/1426903488517267462

https://www.dailywire.com/news/thats-it-its-over-afghan-president-and-core-team-flown-out-of-afghanistan
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
TOLO Newsfirst reported Ghani’s departure on social media Sunday morning. Fox News confirmed that Ghani and a core team of close allies were flown out around 10 am EST.
=====================================================================================

If you are non-core or not a close ally?   **nononono*
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
20 years of blood sweat and tears down he drain in less than two weeks.

I see Biden improved on his disastrous withdrawal operations in Iraq to speed up the demise this time.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
=====================================================================================

If you are non-core or not a close ally?   **nononono*

Then you're (bleeped). Biden has a long history of not wanting to support locals who helped us against our enemies.

History is repeating itself.  The terms and the journalists we worked with over there as well as the LN's who just worked on our compounds are all in the crosshairs of the death cult that's about to start running the country again.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline dfwgator

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

What a f up.  Can't believe  so many of us were duped into supporting this dip shit....  twice
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Offline libertybele

20 years of blood sweat and tears down he drain in less than two weeks.

I see Biden improved on his disastrous withdrawal operations in Iraq to speed up the demise this time.

Blood, sweat and tears....lives lost....God Bless those who served.  My deepest gratitude.  I have tears.   :patriot: :patriot:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

Bush in 2001: “Taliban regime is coming to an end.”
https://rumble.com/vl6p0m-bush-in-2001-taliban-regime-is-coming-to-an-end..html

Bush/Cheney deserve the lion's share of the blame for this debacle.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Blood, sweat and tears....lives lost....God Bless those who served.  My deepest gratitude.  I have tears.   :patriot: :patriot:

US Ambassador is at the airport with the flag. (They didn't say which one).

This isn't going to be a very good day for me.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
Bush/Cheney deserve the lion's share of the blame for this debacle.

Not as much as people are going to try to give them.  Like I said in another post...there were things that should have been done that weren't that would have allowed us to have taken care of this before Bush left office.

But as always...politicians get in the way.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Amber Smith
@AmberSmithUSA
 · 17m
This is deteriorating fast. The embassy is now reporting the Kabul airport is taking fire so they are telling US citizens to not go to the airport and to shelter in place. #Afghanistan

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
CasualtiesOfTheDay
@Ayei_Eloheichem
 · 15h
Taliban commander to CNN: "It's our belief that one day mujahideen will have victory, and Islamic law will come not to just Afghanistan, but all over the world. We are not in a hurry. We believe it will come one day. Jihad will not end until the last day."

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Amber Smith
@AmberSmithUSA
 · 17m
This is deteriorating fast. The embassy is now reporting the Kabul airport is taking fire so they are telling US citizens to not go to the airport and to shelter in place. #Afghanistan

https://twitter.com/KevinMPulley/status/1426887722187194372

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
There's a lot of ISIS fighters and commanders in those prisons the Taliban keep opening the gates to.

Offline bilo

What a f up.  Can't believe  so many of us were duped into supporting this dip shit....  twice

:amen:

A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Offline bilo

My anger at this disaster increases as I think about it more and more.

Trump had it right in dealing with these barbarians. He threatened them directly, their families and friends if they didn't abide by their agreements. The Rats steal the election. The fool Biden is POTUS and the barbarians know he won't do a thing.

What really gets me though is how badly our military leadership has served us over this 20 year period. Those that served are among the best of us and they just wasted their lives.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Amber Smith
@AmberSmithUSA
 · 17m
Even someone as mentally deficient as Biden should have seen this coming why the hell aren't there some Ghostriders and Wharthogs chewing the crap out of the Taliban and giving cover to our people for evacuation. I'm well past sick and tired of Biden's hold my beer moments on his way to making Jimmuh look good. What the hell did Milley have for a plan?

Offline mountaineer

Chief Foreign Correspondent for NBC News tweets:
Richard Engel
@RichardEngel
Walking around kabul. Hard stares. Mood changing. People not just sad, but angry, blaming the US for abandoning the country to war, chaos, and the Taliban
8:43 AM · Aug 15, 2021
John Cardillo comments:
John Cardillo
@johncardillo
Watch closely at how the MSM is being given permission to throw Biden under the bus.
He’s MIA in the midst of the worst crisis of his administration.
You know they’re figuring out his exit plan.
2:28 PM · Aug 15, 2021·

Even administration slurper Jake Tapper from CNN is turning on Dementia Joe: CNN’s Tapper on Afghanistan: ‘Shocking that President Biden Could Have Been So Wrong’, from Breitbart
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 07:03:38 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Well thank goodness, right? And we can be assured that they will be just fine with the millions and millions of dollars they have surely siphoned off from what the US taxpayers have poured into the country for the Afghan people.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
Just read that that the Taliban have already announced a new leader for Afghanistan..... Mullah Abdul Ghani Baradar

Well...  that didn't take long....