Author Topic: Asia’s fossil fuel plans oblivious to UN’s climate scare  (Read 317 times)

rangerrebew

Asia’s fossil fuel plans oblivious to UN’s climate scare

By Vijay Jayaraj

Asian demand for fossil fuels is unlikely to be deterred by the United Nations’ Aug. 9 fearmongering climate report.

Asian countries like India and China are increasing their production and consumption of fossil fuels. India — one of the largest energy consumers — is not only a big importer of fossil fuel but is also a key investor in oil exploration projects in other countries. This aggressive development of oil, gas, and coal stands in stark contrast to the mainstream media’s narrative of a so-called green revolution.

The media and many political leaders consider the reports of the U.N. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change to be the definitive authority on climate and its impact on society. The reports usually contain a summary that serves as a guide for policymakers who influence energy development across the world.

https://co2coalition.org/2021/08/13/asias-fossil-fuel-plans-oblivious-to-uns-climate-scare/

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Re: Asia’s fossil fuel plans oblivious to UN’s climate scare
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2021, 04:16:01 pm »
This why the Paris Accord is B.S.  It puts Western Nations at a competitive disadvantage.

How much onshore supply chain is left for us to send overseas?
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Asia’s fossil fuel plans oblivious to UN’s climate scare
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2021, 10:45:15 pm »
RINO snorted:
"This why the Paris Accord is B.S.  It puts Western Nations at a competitive disadvantage."

Wake up.
Putting Western Nations "at a competitive disadvantage" is exactly what these "accords" were intended to do!