Author Topic: Olympic Athlete Sticks It To The “Woke” Crowd – Drapes Herself In U.S. Flag, Thanks God For Gold Med  (Read 243 times)

rangerrebew

Olympic Athlete Sticks It To The “Woke” Crowd – Drapes Herself In U.S. Flag, Thanks God For Gold Medal
By Ben Dutka|August 4, 2021

Critics of the 2020 Olympic games have been calling it the “woke” Olympics, given the highly publicized inclusion of certain transgender athletes.

It has also received plenty of attention for apparent anti-American sentiment on the part of U.S. athletes. For example, hammer thrower Gwen Berry slamming the national anthem at the Olympic trials.

But at least one Olympian is clearly proud of her country.

When an athlete wins a gold medal at the Games, it’s customary for the victor to grab the flag of his or her country and display it for all to see. Sometimes they take a lap with it as well.

https://thepatriotjournal.com/olympic-athlete-flag-gold-medal/?utm_source=actengage&utm_medium=email

rangerrebew

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Another Olympic patriot:

Carli Lloyd stands, US women's soccer teammates kneel before bronze medal match

U.S. women’s soccer star Carli Lloyd stunned fans on Thursday as it appeared she was the only American player standing before the team’s match against Australia at the Tokyo Olympics............

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/carli-lloyd-us-womens-soccer-teammates-kneel-bronze-medal-match
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.