Author Topic: Trump Goes After Rand Paul and Misses the Mark by a Mile  (Read 1115 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Trump Goes After Rand Paul and Misses the Mark by a Mile
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2021, 11:06:37 pm »
This was just a dumb move. Paul has been doing good work against Fauci.

I like Rand. He's for the most part always stood his ground or opened his mouth when most have remained silent. 

The last thing that the GOP needs is Trump to continue to divide the party.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2021, 11:57:00 pm »
Just so the record is clear...

Rand Paul has a 96.77% lifetime rating, and a 100% rating from '16 forward with the ACU
http://ratings.conservative.org/people/P000603

Rand Paul is no dang RINO

And if it is between Tumpy and Paul, I will pick Paul every time.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2021, 12:03:08 am »

Rand Paul has a 96.77% lifetime rating, and a 100% rating from '16 forward with the ACU
https://ratings.conservative.org/people/P000603

Hell yeah
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online libertybele

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2021, 12:04:56 am »

I like Rand but I don't like some of his views on illegal immigration or expanding the military.

https://www.ontheissues.org/Senate/Rand_Paul.htm

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2021, 12:19:48 am »
I like Rand but I don't like some of his views on illegal immigration or expanding the military.

https://www.ontheissues.org/Senate/Rand_Paul.htm

I think that's cherrypicked. I have never found him on the wrong side of immigration.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2021, 12:22:56 am »

Ditto
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2021, 02:26:39 am »
This was just a dumb move. Paul has been doing good work against Fauci.

That's it?  The work congress should be doing?  You give credit for that?  Most of us, by now, KNOW, about Fauci.
RAND tends to be RINO.  He actually is a libertarian.  Close to leftism. He also went against POTUS TRUMP for emergency  at the border. I can't forgive him for that, nor the other RINO'S. As far as I know POTUS TRUMP has been correct on it ALL! 
------------
I agree, and with RINO'S like these with demon-rats...how can our country survive?  Then Lindsey Graham, who said if Trump fires SESSIONS..his presidency will be over..and no one will support his agenda. I think people need to look at CONGRESS..not president TRUMP.
----------------------
The 12 Senate Republicans who voted AGAINST president TRUMPS..National Emergency

Roger Wicker of Mississippi,

Marco Rubio of Florida,
 Rob Portman of Ohio,
 Susan Collins of Maine,
 Lisa Murkowski of Alaska,
Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania,
 Roy Blunt of Missouri,
 Lamar Alexander of Tennessee,
 Mitt Romney of Utah,
 **********************************Rand Paul of Kentucky,
Jerry Moran of Kansas
and Mike Lee of Utah.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2021, 02:36:49 am »
I think that's cherrypicked. I have never found him on the wrong side of immigration.

You would be wrong then.  He voted AGAINST our National emergency at the border.
--------------------------------------------------
Matt Hildreth
2.14K subscribers

Where does Rand Paul Stand on Immigration? At a fundraiser with Rand Paul in Okoboji, Iowa, DREAMers Erika Andiola & Cesar Vargas confront Steve King for trying to end DACA. Rand Paul runs away when Erika says she's a DREAM

Even Mark Levin can see through him
-----------------------------------
Here's what happened. A) Rand Paul repeatedly mentioned his support for the TPP in 2014-15. (You can still find the articles/videos out there discussing Rand's point of view)

B) Many of his more knowledgeable supporters (myself once one of them), vehemently called him out on it.

C) Rand capitulated, and came out against the 'fast track' portion of TPP. But only after it was clear that the 'fast track' was going to pass with or without his vote.

D) He voted against the 'fast track' for TPP. [NOTE: THIS IS NOT VOTING AGAINST TPP] E) TPP itself has yet to be fully voted on. Last Rand said though, he still supports it. Though it has been awhile. Perhaps he'll flip flop.

Rand is not his dad. He is not as principled. TPP aside, he proved that when he endorsed Romney a few years back. There's good reason he doesn't have the same widespread grass roots support his father did. I actually saw Ron give a speech in 2014. The crowd generally loved him. At only two points did he not get a loud standing ovation from the majority of the crowd. The first was when he mentioned his position on abortion. The second was when he mentioned Rand and tried to garner support for him (and this was before TPP came up as a big issue in national politics). Ron's fan's are not all Rand fans. In fact, quite a lot of them are not. If you've been paying attention all along, he sold himself out.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2021, 02:41:54 am »

Missing GOP; Rand Paul, Mitt Romney, Mike Lee, Marco Rubio. ALL RINO'S.
----------------------------------------------------------
Those who petitioned Trump to immediately sign an executive order to include the citizenship question on the Census include:
Chip Roy (R-TX)
Mo Brooks (R-AL)
Jody Hice (R-GA)
Bill Posey (R-FL)
Paul Gosar (R-AZ)
Jeff Duncan (R-SC)
Jim Jordan (R-OH)
Ted Yoho (R-FL)
Ralph Norman (R-SC)
Andy Biggs (R-AZ)
Michael Cloud (R-TX)
Scott DesJarlais (R-TN)
Louie Gohmert (R-TX)
Warren Davidson (R-OH)
Ted Budd (R-NC)
Scott Perry (R-PA)
Andy Harris (R-MD)
Alex Mooney (R-WV)
Mark Meadows (R-NC)

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2021, 03:45:01 am »
Missing GOP; Rand Paul, Mitt Romney, Mike Lee, Marco Rubio. ALL RINO'S.
----------------------------------------------------------
Those who petitioned Trump to immediately sign an executive order to include the citizenship question on the

Executive Orders are crap - You should know that by now.

I would not have signed that petition. You want it? Pass a damn law. That's what LAWMAKERS are supposed to do.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2021, 03:47:42 am »
Executive Orders are crap - You should know that by now.

I would not have signed that petition. You want it? Pass a damn law. That's what LAWMAKERS are supposed to do.
Agree! It seems everyone in DC is off doing everyone else's job, but not their own.
The executive branch is writing laws,
The Congress is holding show trials,
and The Supremes have left the stage.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2021, 04:01:12 am »
You would be wrong then.  He voted AGAINST our National emergency at the border.
--------------------------------------------------
Matt Hildreth
2.14K subscribers

Where does Rand Paul Stand on Immigration? At a fundraiser with Rand Paul in Okoboji, Iowa, DREAMers Erika Andiola & Cesar Vargas confront Steve King for trying to end DACA. Rand Paul runs away when Erika says she's a DREAM

Nonsense. I have seen him resolutely standing where Conservatives always have. 'Build the Fence, Enforce the Law - THEN we can talk about paths to citizenship....'

That is an age old Conservative position.
He has not moved from that on any vote to my knowledge, and I dare say that he is taken (quoted) out of context when he throws out that fig leaf at the end.

Even Mark Levin can see through him
-----------------------------------
Here's what happened. A) Rand Paul repeatedly mentioned his support for the TPP in 2014-15. (You can still find the articles/videos out there discussing Rand's point of view)

I am FOR TPP. For pete's sake, what nonsense! All TPP is is a framework for dealing with  the far east. It is no different than what happens all the damn time. Fast track does not bypass Congress, nor does it bypass anything. It creates a framework where under the treaty, things that everybody agrees to get pushed through without the stuff we don't agree to. There is still a vote on everything. there is still administration input on everything. It just happens before the fact to assemble things that are already agreed upon, so they don't get caught in committee. It still goes through committee, it still goes to a vote.

If we are getting dicked by TPP it is because your representatives are letting it happen. The framework itself is not at fault.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2021, 04:31:01 am »
Agree! It seems everyone in DC is off doing everyone else's job, but not their own.
The executive branch is writing laws,
The Congress is holding show trials,
and The Supremes have left the stage.

FACTS.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2021, 04:36:09 am »
He actually is a libertarian.  Close to leftism.

No, Libertarianism belongs to the RIGHT. Conservatism is forged in libertarianism. The Goldwater wing - The Reagan wing of the Republican Party - The Hard RIGHT wing is libertarian.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2021, 05:33:00 am »

This is why  more and more I hope it's DeSantis in 2024.  He is showing me that he's got the stuff.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #40 on: August 06, 2021, 08:53:39 am »
I like DeSantis too, but Trump would not be running around unless he intends to run.  He runs, he will lose a 2nd time.  With the electronic fixing, the folks suffering with TDS will be highly motivated to keep him out any way they can.

And yes, they will get away with fixing the election for a 2nd time, and the Republicans will sit on their thumbs.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #41 on: August 06, 2021, 03:34:54 pm »
This is why  more and more I hope it's DeSantis in 2024.  He is showing me that he's got the stuff.

As of right now, before hard research, I think I would vote for DeSantis.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #42 on: August 06, 2021, 04:13:10 pm »
I guess their bromance is over.  For a long time Paul had Trump's ear...especially where Iran was concerned.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #43 on: August 06, 2021, 04:15:54 pm »

Gotta remember @roamer_1 ...LA thinks anyone who doesn't agree with or go along with every single thing Trump says and does is a RINO.

There's things I don't agree with Paul on...and it's mainly some Libertarian things...but he's definitely not close to being a Leftist or a RINO.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2021, 07:32:54 pm »
Gotta remember @roamer_1 ...LA thinks anyone who doesn't agree with or go along with every single thing Trump says and does is a RINO.

There's things I don't agree with Paul on...and it's mainly some Libertarian things...but he's definitely not close to being a Leftist or a RINO.

@txradioguy

Agreed. Understand, I don't have to agree with someone 100% in order to back them. However, given the West's penchant toward being more libertarian than the rest of the planet, I also tend to agree with him more than most folks in other parts of the country. His libertarian emphasis is refreshing to me.

However you consider it, you don't get a lifetime rating in the 90s from the ACU without being a Conservative stalwart.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2021, 10:38:42 pm »

lol. Even after I proved it out?  Going against securing our border?   Video's are being removed on Rands support of illegals, in the past.  Right, leopards change spots. People change.  MARK LEVIN....does not like Rand Paul because of his wish washy ways. 
Yes, I stand by POTUS TRUMP.  Most of you have Trump envy. No real reason to bad mouth him, except your jealousy of him. WWW.MAGAPILL.COM   You would support our country being a communist nation, than support the REAL PRESID
ENT.  That makes most of you DAFF.  If you didn't invoke my NAME, I would not be making this post. You, you, are the reason, we will NOT have an America! Stalin/lenin said. USEFUL IDIOTS.
--
Trump WON! Seth Keshel Drops Evidence BOMBS! (MI, PA, MN, FL, AZ, CA)

Stew Peters Show  Published  July 27, 2021

https://rumble.com/vkea1z-trump-won-seth-keshel-drops-evidence-bombs-mi-pa-mn-fl-az-ca.html

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2021, 10:50:09 pm »
@txradioguy

Don't invoke LA's name in vane. It is her 3rd commandment. She is on a mission for her Cheeto god.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2021, 12:29:10 am »
That's it?  The work congress should be doing?  You give credit for that?  Most of us, by now, KNOW, about Fauci.
RAND tends to be RINO.  He actually is a libertarian.  Close to leftism. He also went against POTUS TRUMP for emergency  at the border. I can't forgive him for that, nor the other RINO'S. As far as I know POTUS TRUMP has been correct on it ALL! 
------------
I agree, and with RINO'S like these with demon-rats...how can our country survive?  Then Lindsey Graham, who said if Trump fires SESSIONS..his presidency will be over..and no one will support his agenda. I think people need to look at CONGRESS..not president TRUMP.
----------------------
The 12 Senate Republicans who voted AGAINST president TRUMPS..National Emergency

Roger Wicker of Mississippi,

Marco Rubio of Florida,
 Rob Portman of Ohio,
 Susan Collins of Maine,
 Lisa Murkowski of Alaska,
Pat Toomey of Pennsylvania,
 Roy Blunt of Missouri,
 Lamar Alexander of Tennessee,
 Mitt Romney of Utah,
 **********************************Rand Paul of Kentucky,
Jerry Moran of Kansas
and Mike Lee of Utah.

Nice try, but you completely miss the point.

I can pull the record of anyone and find something I don't like. But right now, today, Paul has been on a roll and taking it to Fauxci hard.

Actually this helps Paul, because it insulates him from being called a Trump stooge.
The Republic is lost.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2021, 12:33:14 am »
Seems like the anti-Trumpers are as giddy as schoolgirls to dump on Trump for going after that idiot,Rand Paul.

Paul is one of those pearl-cluthing idiots that will throw the baby out with the bathwater if given the chance,and often does.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2021, 12:35:04 am »
Paul has always had a bit of a defiant streak, as his endorsement of the other candidate after Trump had already gone public with his own demonstrates. Trumps response really doesn’t bother me that much - it’s who he is.

And as aggravating as he can be to the targets of his defiance I suppose it’s good to have guys like Paul in congress.

Why?

As long he’s on board when it counts.

He is never on board with anyone but Rand Paul because he likes doing his little "superiourity dances".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!