Author Topic: The Internet Celebrates the Collapse of the Left’s Woke Olympic Icons  (Read 335 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
The Internet Celebrates the Collapse of the Left’s Woke Olympic Icons

Warner Todd Huston 2 Aug 2021

After a number of woke Olympics warriors went down to ignominious defeat this week, many Americans jumped to social media to celebrate their demise, Team USA or no.

After spending years protesting against the U.S.A., the U.S. Women’s National Soccer Team took an early loss against Sweden on July 21, right after the Tokyo Games opened, and then were out of gold medal contention entirely due to Sunday’s loss to Canada.

Far from finding a Team USA loss devastating, many reacted gleefully when the team led by loud and proud anti-American protester Megan Rapinoe went down to defeat in Japan.

“Little Ms. Purple Hair and her team of woke warriors fell flat on their faces,” read an article posted to conservative commentator Wayne Dupree’s website.

“Maybe it would have been smarter for Team USA to focus more on the actual sport of soccer than the sport of ‘liberal wokeness,'” the article said, adding, “I mean, if there was a medal for being ‘Social Justice Warriors,’ team USA would have taken every gold medal in the joint.”

The article voiced many of the jibes typical of those launched at Rapinoe and her teammates after the losses to Sweden and Canada. For instance, another Conservative blog called Rapinoe’s loss “Karma.”

Social media kicked into high gear, as well.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/08/02/the-internet-celebrates-the-collapse-of-the-lefts-woke-olympic-icons/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: The Internet Celebrates the Collapse of the Left’s Woke Olympic Icons
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2021, 01:10:34 pm »
Will translate into the loss of much $ in endorsements.  Couldn't be happier.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2021, 01:23:17 pm »
Well yeah, I'm happy. But simply losing in their chosen sport won't prevent the left from forcing us all to kneel & genuflect to these complainers. They've already turned Biles into a superhero for mental health.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2021, 01:41:10 pm »
Zero shits given for people who dig their own graves.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2021, 01:56:33 pm »
Far from finding a Team USA loss devastating, many reacted gleefully when the team led by loud and proud anti-American protester Megan Rapinoe went down to defeat in Japan.

This is why so many educated successful Blacks are calling on Americans to note the race of the anti-White/anti-Christian/anti-American leaders, funders, and supporters. Most Black people do not support BLM or CRT. They call all of the current anti-White/anti-American frenzy a "White on White" issue. And they are right.

More prominent White people are vocal anti-White racists than Black people. And they are determined to forge ahead stirring up grievances and racial issues in the face of so many prominent Black people telling them to 'knock it off' and stop it!

This White on White Hate is a form of self-flagellation like in the middle ages. All these super-rich, snow White Liberals, feel guilty of some kind of sin and they want the entire White race to pay for their sins so they can feel cleansed.

Most Black people do not support rich White Liberals' atonement, or BLM. These things are being pushed by White people onto Black people despite their protests to stop it.

Black people are just like White people. They want safety for themselves and their families. They want to go to work, and then go home, and then go to Church on Sunday, just like all of us. Nobody wants this crazy Black on White hate being promoted so fiercely today, nobody wants the current war on Police/'law and order', except rich White Liberals and Democrats.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2021, 02:35:18 pm »
This is why so many educated successful Blacks are calling on Americans to note the race of the anti-White/anti-Christian/anti-American leaders, funders, and supporters. Most Black people do not support BLM or CRT. They call all of the current anti-White/anti-American frenzy a "White on White" issue. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2021, 06:32:49 am »
I have ever had contempt for the sanctimony inherent in being offended for others who apparently (by that) don't have enough smarts/sense to understand they have been offended. That, to me,  is the greatest insult of all.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis