Author Topic: She’s Back! Simone Biles in Dramatic Return for Olympic Balance Beam Finals  (Read 917 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
She’s Back! Simone Biles in Dramatic Return for Olympic Balance Beam Finals
Simon Kent 2 Aug 2021

A little over a week after stepping away from the Tokyo Olympics to focus on her mental health, Simone Biles announced Monday she is now sufficiently composed for a return to competition.

The 2016 Olympic champion will compete in the balance beam finals on Tuesday, AP reports, thus enabling her to continue her on, off and on again Olympic odyssey.

https://twitter.com/BreitbartNews/status/1420515327314702343
more
https://www.breitbart.com/sports/2021/08/02/shes-back-simone-biles-in-dramatic-return-for-olympic-balance-beam-finals/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Oh the Drama!

Offline skeeter

Reminds me of Norbert Sudaus.

Online dfwgator

So?  What does she want, a medal?

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Idiot

Me...me...me...me...me!

Offline deb

• Sinner saved by grace.
Of course she’s back. And don’t you DARE question her motives.  *****rollingeyes*****
Brothers, sisters, come on down to that river
Guaranteed you'll never be the same
There's a fountain flowing from the heart of the Savior
Bring your sins and all your guilty stains
Let that river of life wash it all away

River of Life - Mac Powell

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Like every other liberal, she pushes a more deserving person to the side while she puts glory onto herself.

Poor Jade
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

I guess she really won’t be the next Michael Phelps.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Like every other liberal, she pushes a more deserving person to the side while she puts glory onto herself.

Poor Jade

Jade Carey Bounces Back to Win Gold in Floor Exercise
After a long journey to Tokyo—and a rough start to the Games—the 21-year-old gymnast is now an Olympic champion.

Stephanie Apstein
    2 hours ago

https://www.si.com/olympics/2021/08/02/jade-carey-gold-medal-tokyo-olympics
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
So?  What does she want, a medal?

You are killing me here! :silly:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Simone Biles takes bronze in balance beam competition

Simone Biles won the bronze medal in the balance beam competition on Tuesday, scoring another medal for Team USA after stepping aside from several Tokyo Olympics competitions for mental health-related reasons.

Biles, 24, received a score of 14.000 after she moved with barely any wobbles on the beam, falling just behind Guan Chenchen's gold-winning score of 14.633 and Tang Xijing's 14.233, both of China.

The top USA gymnast received congratulations all across social media following the event, both for the comeback after withdrawing from previous events and for making history by tying the record for the most Olympic medals won by a gymnast from the United States. She now shares the title with Shannon Miller with seven medals.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/simone-biles-comes-back-to-take-bronze-in-balance-beam-competition
Support the USO

Offline Idiot

Simone Biles won the bronze medal in the balance beam competition on Tuesday, scoring another medal for Team USA after stepping aside from several Tokyo Olympics competitions for mental health-related reasons.

Biles, 24, received a score of 14.000 after she moved with barely any wobbles on the beam, falling just behind Guan Chenchen's gold-winning score of 14.633 and Tang Xijing's 14.233, both of China.

The top USA gymnast received congratulations all across social media following the event, both for the comeback after withdrawing from previous events and for making history by tying the record for the most Olympic medals won by a gymnast from the United States. She now shares the title with Shannon Miller with seven medals.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/simone-biles-comes-back-to-take-bronze-in-balance-beam-competition
Hopefully she's over whatever was affecting her....

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hopefully she's over whatever was affecting her....

Sponsorshipitus.

Online dfwgator

Sponsorshipitus.

Now her Oprah Interview awaits.

Online Wingnut

Now her Oprah Interview awaits.

And the keys to a Pontiac G6!

Offline Hoodat

Meanwhile, America-loving Sunisa Lee won her third medal, a bronze in the uneven bars.

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Of course she’s back. And don’t you DARE question her motives.  *****rollingeyes*****
Maybe someone told her she wasn't going to get ANY lucrative endorsement contracts if she didn't get out there and perform so they could make it some sort of "heroic comeback" in the spin machine.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

Maybe someone told her she wasn't going to get ANY lucrative endorsement contracts if she didn't get out there and perform so they could make it some sort of "heroic comeback" in the spin machine.
They're trying to spin her bronze medal into gold as we speak.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

more
Bronze won't cut it for the tour she's scheduled on. 
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

Bronze won't cut it for the tour she's scheduled on. 

”Bronze Over America” isn’t gonna have em banging down the doors to get in.

I noticed my local rag’s front page still had Biles at the top of the fold, big color photo, breathlessly reporting on her single third place medal. Our media is a crackup.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Jade Carey Bounces Back to Win Gold in Floor Exercise
After a long journey to Tokyo—and a rough start to the Games—the 21-year-old gymnast is now an Olympic champion.

Stephanie Apstein
    2 hours ago

https://www.si.com/olympics/2021/08/02/jade-carey-gold-medal-tokyo-olympics

I glad for her.  Taking a Gold like that tells me she had trouble, and then got her mind right.  If I were wearing a hat right now, I doff it for her.  And I hate the Olympics.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
I hope she is humbler for it.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I hope she is humbler for it.

I'm willing to bet she is.  The road she traveled in the past few days runs straight through the Hamlet of "Humble."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: