Author Topic: Grassley Blasts DOJ For Stonewalling On Hiring Ex-Partner Of Hunter Biden’s Lawyer  (Read 285 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Grassley Blasts DOJ For Stonewalling On Hiring Ex-Partner Of Hunter Biden’s Lawyer
July 20, 2021 By Maggie Hroncich

Sen. Chuck Grassley, ranking member of the Senate Judiciary Committee, is urging Attorney General Merrick Garland to investigate potential ties to Hunter Biden within the Department of Justice. According to Grassley, Garland has refused to even respond to multiple congressional oversight requests.

“As I say to many nominees, either you run the Department or the Department runs you. Right now, it looks like the Justice Department is running Attorney General Garland,” Grassley said. “I voted to confirm the Attorney General. I had high hopes he would follow through on his public statements of ridding the Department of political infection. Instead, I fear he’s taking the Justice Department to new politically-charged heights. To date, I haven’t received a full and complete response to a single oversight request from the Biden Justice Department.”

The primary issue at hand is a request Grassley, along with Sen. Johnson, R-WI, made twice this year about Nicholas McQuaid, who is acting assistant attorney general.

“McQuaid was employed by a law firm until January 20, 2021, and worked with Christopher Clark, who Hunter Biden reportedly hired to work on his federal criminal case. This arrangement poses a clear potential conflict.” Grassley said.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/20/grassley-blasts-doj-for-stonewalling-on-hiring-ex-partner-of-hunter-bidens-lawyer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
What is one more incestuous hiring to the Fedgov?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien