Author Topic: Cheney reportedly told Jim Jordan 'you f------ did this' during Jan. 6 riot  (Read 893 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Cheney reportedly told Jim Jordan 'you f------ did this' during Jan. 6 riot
By Lexi Lonas - 07/15/21 07:59 AM EDT

Rep. Liz Cheney (R-Wyo.) told Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) that he was responsible for the Capitol riot while the scene was evolving on Jan. 6, according to a new book.

In “I Alone Can Fix It,” Washington Post reporters Carol Leonnig and Philip Rucker write about a phone call between Cheney and Gen. Mark Milley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, in which the Wyoming Republican describes a confrontation she had with Jordan during the riot, CNN reported.

“That f------ guy Jim Jordan. That son of a bitch. ... While these maniacs are going through the place, I’m standing in the aisle and he said, ‘We need to get the ladies away from the aisle. Let me help you.’ I smacked his hand away and told him, ‘Get away from me. You f------ did this,’” Cheney reportedly told the general.

Jordan had been a longtime supporter and champion of former President Trump, whose supporters laid siege to the Capitol as Congress was certifying President Biden's election win.

Cheney, who has been vocal about the Capitol riot and critical of Trump, earlier this year lost her House GOP leadership position that had made her the most powerful Republican woman in Congress.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/563127-cheney-told-jim-jordan-you-f-ing-did-this-during-jan-6-riot
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
RINOs blame Republicans, not democrats.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
RINOs blame Republicans, not democrats.

888high58888
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline mountaineer

Geez, what a bitch. Stupid, too.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
If this isn't just lies and bullshit from a lying bullshiter and she really did slap Jordan's hand he should have filed assault charges against the bitch.

Offline PeteS in CA

She's a charmer!
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline dancer

That's quite a mouth you  have, Lizzy.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Opened my mail yesterday and got a solicitation from Liz to donate money as she is an unabashed conservative Republican.

Was going to send it all back with a strong comment until I noticed it had no free return postage on it.

She knew what people would do.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington