Author Topic: Gov. Ron DeSantis sells ‘Don’t Fauci My Florida’ merch as his state’s COVID-19 cases spike  (Read 1212 times)

Offline libertybele

Quite frankly I like the phrase "What the Fauci" ... just as much as I like the phrase "Kiss My Grits".  :silly:

Gov. Ron DeSantis sells ‘Don’t Fauci My Florida’ merch as his state’s COVID-19 cases spike

What the Fauci?

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis is hawking campaign merchandise that calls out Dr. Anthony Fauci, the nation’s leading infectious disease expert, as well as the mask guidelines that were rolled out across most of the country last year to slow the spread of the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.

The gear includes $21 T-shirts and $12 drink koozies that say, “Don’t Fauci My Florida.” Some pieces include the tagline “Keep Florida Free.” There’s also a beverage cooler that reads, “How the hell am I going to be able to drink a beer with a mask on?” — which is a quote from DeSantis, himself. ..............

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/gov-ron-desantis-sells-dont-fauci-my-florida-merch-as-his-states-covid-19-cases-spike-11626287447?mod=home-page
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

ABC’s Hostin: DeSantis COVID Campaign Merchandise Is ‘Despicable,’ ‘Disgusting’
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2021/07/14/abcs-hostin-desantis-covid-campaign-merchandise-is-despicable-disgusting/

I haven't seen anyone yet wearing any of this merchandise, but .... I'm tempted.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline PeteS in CA

FL is experiencing a bump ... maybe half what they had in the spring bump, and maybe 1/4 of what they had in the winter surge. As or more importantly, daily deaths have been falling since February 9th.

The T-shirt is quite appropriate, IMO, though edgy.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline libertybele

FL is experiencing a bump ... maybe half what they had in the spring bump, and maybe 1/4 of what they had in the winter surge. As or more importantly, daily deaths have been falling since February 9th.

The T-shirt is quite appropriate, IMO, though edgy.

Well, DeSantis is absolutely right, but he is picking a fight.  I'm not so sure that's a good idea. The left hasn't gone after him which has been quite surprising ... why ???

Offline PeteS in CA

??? DeSantis and what he's been doing in FL have been among the MSM's favorite bogey-targets.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Well, DeSantis is absolutely right, but he is picking a fight.  I'm not so sure that's a good idea. The left hasn't gone after him which has been quite surprising ... why ???

They are still compiling an new Steele dossier on DeSantis.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mountaineer

Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody tests positive for COVID. She’s vaccinated. Story at Daily Mail.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Florida Attorney General Ashley Moody tests positive for COVID. She’s vaccinated. Story at Daily Mail.

But, according to her statement, "she is only experiencing mild symptoms".

Offline andy58-in-nh

If the Federal government would stop shipping illegal aliens to Florida (and elsewhere), we wouldn't be seeing any noticeable spike in Covid-19 cases.

But you won't hear that from the media/propagandists. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
But, according to her statement, "she is only experiencing mild symptoms".
Sssh, how can they scare people if everyone knew that?