Author Topic: Commentator on CBS "Sunday Morning" compares Pro-Trump DC marchers to the Taliban  (Read 1565 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
No Biden!

In THOSE same words.

Ok,I admit I had my tv playing background noises while I was checking my emails,and only started REALLY listening when some key words grabbed my attention. This was right at the end of their editorial on the leftist version of "freedom" and an episode on troop withdrawals from Afghanistan,and terrorist operations there.

Don't know who that Bidenhead is/was,but we had both better be glad I wasn't in the room with him.

I am sure some of you who are more computer savvy that I am can track his brainfart down and post it for everyone to see and hear,and hope you do. More people need to be made aware of the full-court press the left and their media lapdogs are making to demonize conservatives.

This really,REALLY pisses me off!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Restored

• TBR Advisory Committee
HA! Pikers. I compare them to the 2nd SS Panzer Division
Countdown to Resignation

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete  Is this it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI8MxuCyAnM

@Cyber Liberty

Yes,it is. Thank you very much. I only really caught the last minute or so of that ignorant rant,but I really,REALLY wanted to hurt him.

Now that I have seen it all,I STILL really,really want to hurt that stupid SOB.

No doubt his daddy was one of the European Communists believers the Fascists,who are truly 1st cousins,were fighting in Europe,and being a "True Believer" who was lacking the balls to fight for his beliefs,fled to America with his family in order to help destroy US.

Pampers lifestyle with minimal contact with any REAL Americans due to his father's job and lifestyle,the SOB is clueless.

Which,I guess,makes him a perfect commentator on a 'murikan "news" network so he can blast out "all the communist propaganda you need to know".

Judging from his eyes,being a drunk is something he does well.

BTW,I looked him up on the web,and here is an interesting review of his writing on one book by Alan Dershowitz ,who seems to share my viewpoint of him.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Junger

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebastian_Junger

A Death in Belmont

A Death in Belmont centers on the 1963 rape and murder of Bessie Goldberg. This was during the period from 1962 to 1964 of the infamous Boston Strangler crimes. Junger received the 2007 PEN/Winship award for the book.[27] Junger raises the possibility in his book that the real Strangler was Albert DeSalvo. He eventually confessed to committing several Strangler murders, but not Goldberg's. Roy Smith, an African-American man, was convicted in her death based on circumstantial evidence.[28]

Junger suggests that Smith's conviction for Goldberg's death was influenced by racism. The prosecution called witnesses who remembered seeing Smith chiefly because he was a black man walking in a predominately white neighborhood. (Eyewitness testimony has been shown to be notoriously flawed.) Smith had cleaned Goldberg's house the day she was attacked and left a receipt (for his work) with his name on her kitchen counter. No physical evidence, such as bruises or blood, linked Smith to the crime. In 1976, he was granted commutation of his life sentence. Before he gained release, Smith died of lung cancer.[29][30][31][32]

Junger draws no conclusions about the guilt or innocence of either Smith or DeSalvo. Goldberg's daughter has vigorously disputed Junger's suggestion that Smith may have been innocent.[30] Defense attorney Alan Dershowitz said in his review of the book: It "must be read with the appropriate caution that should surround any work of nonfiction in which the author is seeking a literary or dramatic payoff." He noted that Junger did not include endnotes or footnotes, and suggested he may have had too much interest in "playing down coincidences and emphasizing connections."[33]
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 04:25:37 pm by sneakypete »

Offline MajorClay

They are not the ones tearing down statues.   9999hair out0000

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
No Biden!

In THOSE same words.

Ok,I admit I had my tv playing background noises while I was checking my emails,and only started REALLY listening when some key words grabbed my attention. This was right at the end of their editorial on the leftist version of "freedom" and an episode on troop withdrawals from Afghanistan,and terrorist operations there.

Don't know who that Bidenhead is/was,but we had both better be glad I wasn't in the room with him.

I am sure some of you who are more computer savvy that I am can track his brainfart down and post it for everyone to see and hear,and hope you do. More people need to be made aware of the full-court press the left and their media lapdogs are making to demonize conservatives.

This really,REALLY pisses me off!

This is the very  reason this thing is going to get violent, and very nasty at some point.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
This is the very  reason this thing is going to get violent, and very nasty at some point.

Yes, this has been allowed to continue for far too long.  Redemption will only come at the price of blood.  That tree is overdue for watering.  I really didn't want to see this in my time.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online libertybele

They are not the ones tearing down statues.   9999hair out0000

No and there never will be mention of comparing those who are doing so to the Taliban.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Yes, this has been allowed to continue for far too long.  Redemption will only come at the price of blood.  That tree is overdue for watering.  I really didn't want to see this in my time.

Notice that they carefully worded comparison  to "Marchers" rather than those who breached the Captiol Buidling.  If I was young and nearby I would have marched too.  Go inside the Capitol?  Nope  But this turd of a pundit probably called 20M potential people in this country  American Taliban.  Shit like this on an MSM scale can not go unanswered.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2021, 08:47:00 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Yes, this has been allowed to continue for far too long.  Redemption will only come at the price of blood.  That tree is overdue for watering. I really didn't want to see this in my time.

@Cyber Liberty

I DIDN'T,but they just keep begging for it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Notice that they carefully worded comparison  to "Marchers" rather than those who breached the Captiol Buidling.  If I was young and nearby I would have marched too.  Go inside the Capitol?  Nope  But this turd of a pundit probably called 20M potential people in this country  American Taliban.  Shit like this on an MSM scale can not go unanswered.

@catfish1957

If I were young I would have definitely marched,and I would have definitely gone into the Capitol building,but I would NOT have been carrying a gun because back then I could move better.

Offline skeeter

Me neither but I cannot see how it can be avoided, given the left's rhetoric and just plain visceral hatred for their political opponents.

Being historical ignoramuses they have no idea where such behavior always leads.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Me neither but I cannot see how it can be avoided, given the left's rhetoric and just plain visceral hatred for their political opponents.

Being historical ignoramuses they have no idea where such behavior always leads.

@skeeter

Of course they know where it leads,and they are thrilled by it while being a little sad about the "necessity of it all" . Their problem is they see all the people dying and suffered as the "little people of the masses",not the "innalectual elites" like them.

THEY MUST survive in order to set up the labor camps and direct things. After all,who else is qualified to do it?

Ever heard the expression "Educated beyond their ability to reason?"

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber wrote:
"Yes, this has been allowed to continue for far too long.  Redemption will only come at the price of blood.  That tree is overdue for watering. I really didn't want to see this in my time."

NO.

I would be gratified to see it in MY time (which is probably shorter than YOUR time), and to see the forces of righteousness win.

Words from Winston Churchill:
"If you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed, if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly, you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a small chance of survival. There may even be a worse case: you may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves."

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

Of course they know where it leads,and they are thrilled by it while being a little sad about the "necessity of it all" . Their problem is they see all the people dying and suffered as the "little people of the masses",not the "innalectual elites" like them.

THEY MUST survive in order to set up the labor camps and direct things. After all,who else is qualified to do it?

Ever heard the expression "Educated beyond their ability to reason?"
Yeah, but they dont know what it will cost them.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

We've been warning them, but they never listen.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LMAO

Comparing the GOP to (insert terrible group here) is old.

The left needs new material
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@skeeter

My biggest wish at this point in my life is to live long enough to make a few of them see the consequences of their arrogance and elitist brain farts.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@sneakypete  Is this it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TI8MxuCyAnM
WTF? MAGA supporters were waging jihad for Allah? (actually, I was lost with the reference to the War of Northern Aggression, forcing States and their populations to be part of the "Union" against their will and at gunpoint for "freedom"), but this guy has some serious screws loose comparing Al-Qaida hijacking a plane with intent to fly it into the Capitol Building and 1/6.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 07:41:35 am by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
WTF? MAGA supporters were waging jihad for Allah? (actually, I was lost with the reference to the War of Northern Aggression, forcing States and their populations to be part of the "Union" against their will and at gunpoint for "freedom"), but this guy has some serious screws loose comparing Al-Qaida hijacking a plane with intent to fly it into the Capitol Building and 1/6.

@Smokin Joe

Yup,that's it!

Hard to believe,ain't it?

I hope that someone pictured in the video where he compares them to Muslim Terrorists has the bucks and the ability to sue his ass for every dime he has for that comparison.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
@Smokin Joe

Yup,that's it!

Hard to believe,ain't it?

I hope that someone pictured in the video where he compares them to Muslim Terrorists has the bucks and the ability to sue his ass for every dime he has for that comparison.

Maybe the most disgusting fact is that this show's original premise was to be human interest, and give viewers a breather from partisan politics.  That was the intent of earlier hosts Charles Kuralt, and Charles Osgood.

Leave it to that bitch Jane Pauley to screw up a good business model, and infuse her blatant Orange hate into the show.  The very nice "Moment of Nature" segment at the end has been relegated to 15 seconds at best. 

Offline PeteS in CA

When Pro-Trumpers burn down a girls' school with the girls inside I'll consider whether this moron's stupidity has tiny bit of basis in reality. Meanwhile, there's ample reality underlying the nickname SeeBS.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Maybe the most disgusting fact is that this show's original premise was to be human interest, and give viewers a breather from partisan politics.  That was the intent of earlier hosts Charles Kuralt, and Charles Osgood.

Leave it to that bitch Jane Pauley to screw up a good business model, and infuse her blatant Orange hate into the show.  The very nice "Moment of Nature" segment at the end has been relegated to 15 seconds at best.

@catfish1957

I agree. I used to watch it almost every Sunday Morning,back when Kuralt had it. Haven't watched it in years,now.

Pauley came as a big surprise. Her father was a hero in WW-2 that put his butt on the line over and over to save our nation and freedom worldwide,and here she goes and whores herself out for money  to Fascists to get a tv contract.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 02:38:50 pm by sneakypete »

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

@sneakypete @catfish1957

Not that it really matters what they do to their business model, they can go the way of K-Mart and other companies which have sacrificed their stockholders in the name of Marxist partisan politics, being 'trendy', or politically correct and I'll not shed a tear.

What really pisses me off (as it should every American) is that a whole planeload of people, mostly ordinary civilians, who sacrificed their lives to prevent their plane being used as a cruise missile, has now been compared to "heroes" like the nameless sonofabitch who shot (ambushed) an unarmed female veteran in the Capitol.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2021, 09:11:25 pm by Smokin Joe »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Lie, lie, lie, blameshift from the guilty to the innocent, lie, lie, lie, deceive
Lie, lie, lie, blameshift from the guilty to the innocent, lie, lie, lie, deceive

This has been going on for DECADES, WHERE'S THEY MYSTERY?  Palin, Gen Flynn and Trump got front row seats,
again, wheres the mystery?

The wicked and corrupt convince a large part of America to turn away from God to liars, deceivers, false religions, murderers, rapist, betrayers and not all that long ago.
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions