Author Topic: Actress Rosanna Arquette Wonders ‘How Many Supreme Court Judges Are Members of the KKK’  (Read 803 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Actress Rosanna Arquette Wonders ‘How Many Supreme Court Judges Are Members of the KKK’

Alana Mastrangelo 24 May 2021

Left-wing Hollywood actress Rosanna Arquette asked her 189k Twitter followers on Monday how many U.S. Supreme Court “judges” are members of the Ku Klux Klan.

“I wonder how many Supreme Court judges are members of the kkk,” Arquette tweeted.

While there are no Supreme Court “judges” — as they are justices — there was at least one U.S. Supreme Court Justice who was also a member of the KKK.

Supreme Court Justice Hugo Black, nominated by president Franklin D. Roosevelt, had also been a Ku Klux Klan member.

After being nominated by the Democrat president on August 12, 1937, Black was confirmed by a Democrat majority senate on August 17, 1937, and went on to serve 34 years on the Supreme Court.

Black retired from the Supreme Court on September 17, 1971, and passed away eight days later, at the age of 85. Before becoming a Supreme Court Justice, Black was a Democrat senator from Alabama, serving as a senator from 1927 to 1937.

While KKK members have been known for being Democrats, Arquette insisted last month, on more than one occasion, that the “R” in Republican “stands for racist.”

“The R in Republican stands for Racist,” the White Lies actress wrote.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2021/05/24/rosanna-arquette-wonders-how-many-supreme-court-judges-are-members-of-the-kkk/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Another 'Celebrity' that is so stupid(is that too cruel? perhaps ignorant dull witted and vapid?) she doesn't know that democrats are the party of the KKK past and present.

Offline DB

There's a reason she acts in movies...

A job that requires brain power isn't available to her.

Offline Sled Dog

• The Ultimate Weapon: Freedom - I Won't
Clarence Thomas is the most conservative judge there, so.....

...but he's not a Democrat, so it must be Kagan.
The GOP is not the party leadership.  The GOP is the party MEMBERSHIP.   The members need to kick the leaders out if they leaders are going the wrong way.  No coddling allowed.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
There's a reason she acts in movies...

A job that requires brain power isn't available to her.
She has to work as much as she can before her 'acting ability' starts to sag

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I have no doubt that is just one of many,many things she wonders about.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I have no doubt that is just one of many,many things she wonders about.

She turned down the role of Helen Keller because she couldn't remember the lines.

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Perhaps she should wonder about how many of her fellow actors are not communists.... but probable figured it was so few it was not worth bothering her little head with it.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline mountaineer

She and her siblings have to be among Hollywood's stupidest.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline DB

She and her siblings have to be among Hollywood's stupidest.

The stupid need work too...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
The correct answer is "a number higher than her IQ."
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Perhaps she should wonder about how many of her fellow actors are not communists.... but probable figured it was so few it was not worth bothering her little head with it.
She can't count that high anyway.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis