Author Topic: Eric Clapton After Getting ‘The Jab’: “I Should Never Have Gone Near the Needle”  (Read 612 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Eric Clapton After Getting ‘The Jab’: “I Should Never Have Gone Near the Needle”

by Elizabeth Rogliani
about 17 hours ago

Eric Clapton, an English rock and blues guitarist, received the AstraZeneca jab earlier this year and now he wonders why he let himself be fooled into taking the jab without question. He looks out into England and the rest of the world and wonders what has happened with the Western rebellious, curious, and adventurous spirit if we have become so easily manipulated, even himself.

“Where are the Rebels?” he rightfully asks, as he looks out into the world, and sees how most people are following the instructions of the institutions without question. He sees old and young, men and women obeying with barely any resistance at all.

On May 12th, Producer Robin Monotti, forwarded a message through the “Monotti Protocol” which he received from the musician, in which Clapton reports the adverse reactions that he suffered from both doses of the jab, and where he writes his regrets about having undergone the procedure.

more
https://trendingpolitics.com/eric-clapton-after-getting-the-jab-i-should-never-have-gone-near-the-needle/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

BassWrangler

Interesting. I watched a video on the vaccines, and although Pfizer and Moderna are mRNA based, Astra-Zeneca is apparently DNA-based. It uses a carrier virus to get the DNA into your cells, whereas mRNA vaccines just tell your cells to manufacture a protein, and then once the mRNA decays, that stops. Not sure I would want to take the Astra Zeneca. The other downside to it is that people will build immunity to the carrier virus, so they'll constantly have to be inventing new ones.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2021, 02:34:30 pm by BassWrangler »

Online mountaineer

... I took the first jab of AZ and straight away had severe reactions which lasted ten days, I recovered eventually and was told it would be twelve weeks before the second one…

About six weeks later I was offered and took the second AZ shot, but with a little more knowledge of the dangers. Needless to say the reactions were disastrous, my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again, (I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle.) But the propaganda said the va**ine was safe for everyone. ...
Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears the three versions with the worst side effects are AZ, Moderna and J&J.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Its funny how these old icons from the past, who used to be looked to as their time's cultural cutting edge, seem to end up on our side.

BassWrangler

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it appears the three versions with the worst side effects are AZ, Moderna and J&J.

Those are the ones I am hearing the most about. I know that Moderna reported slightly higher side effect rates in their initial trials, although it wasn't dramatically different. My sister and I both had pretty bad reactions, but she got Pfizer and I got Moderna.

BassWrangler

Its funny how these old icons from the past, who used to be looked to as their time's cultural cutting edge, seem to end up on our side.

I'm telling you, it's a generational thing. Younger generations, in the US especially, have been indoctrinated by the public schools and popular media.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Was he talking about the Covid-19 vaccine or heroin?
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

BassWrangler

Was he talking about the Covid-19 vaccine or heroin?

COVID-19

Online mountaineer

I'm telling you, it's a generational thing. Younger generations, in the US especially, have been indoctrinated by the public schools and popular media.
Indeed. My 21 y/o niece, currently a student at Penn State, is completely and thoroughly indoctrinated, even though most of her K-12 experience was either homeschooling or Christian schools. Once she entered public high school, and then that hellhole of State College, she became an unthinking zombie of leftist ideology.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline skeeter

Indeed. My 21 y/o niece, currently a student at Penn State, is completely and thoroughly indoctrinated, even though most of her K-12 experience was either homeschooling or Christian schools. Once she entered public high school, and then that hellhole of State College, she became an unthinking zombie of leftist ideology.
My son, surrounded as he is by ignorant young marxists, has still got a good head on his shoulders. Its the upside to his being defiant by nature. My daughter is a bit more progressive, but bless her heart keeps it to herself around me.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
He should have taken his own advice in the 70's.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: