Author Topic: May 2021: Social Media Takes On The Main Stream Media  (Read 35053 times)

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my county to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my county to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: May 2021: Social Media Takes On The Main Stream Media
« Reply #630 on: May 17, 2021, 01:04:37 am »
Donald J. Trump
6:20pm May 15, 2021

Congratulations to Drew McKissick on a great win today in his re-elect as Chairman of the Republican Party of South Carolina. It was a great win against a strong and talented opponent. The Republican Party of South Carolina is in good hands and we will continue to go on to victory as we have had in the past two Presidential Elections!

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk/desk-rdqw9ezkfx/

« Reply #631 on: May 17, 2021, 01:06:25 am »
Donald J. Trump
7:11pm May 16, 2021

Breaking News! New polling by CBS News on the state of the Republican Party (which is very strong!). “President Trump has a strong hold on the GOP.” 80% of Republicans agree with the removal of Liz Cheney from GOP Leadership and only 20% disagree. The poll also showed that 67% of Republicans said that they do not consider Sleepy Joe Biden to be the legitimate winner of the 2020 Presidential Election. I agree with them 100%, just look at the facts and the data—there is no way he won the 2020 Presidential Election!

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/desk/desk-q7wsgfnztk/

« Reply #632 on: May 17, 2021, 01:10:59 am »